• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Ticklish Secretaries

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
Here are four new toons in the secretary series. One involves nylons and feather-tickling of the feet, in the second one the tickling is implied rather than visually explicit, leaving it more to the viewer's imagination. The third and fourth involve upper-body tickling. Hope you like 'em.

Last edited:
Very well done! Nice clean linework and well proportioned figures! Those ladies have great laughing faces!

Outstanding art I love how you can see the red toenails through the nylons

These are very nice, pleasing to the eye. I love the facial expressions.

Rxx

Guys, thanks for all your comments. I do spend a lot of time on the facial expressions, trying to get them to look "just right" for the situation or predicament these women find themselves in.

And General Zod, thanks for noting the red toenails. Originally they were bright red but then I realized I needed a more muted tone because you're seeing them through gauzy nylon. That did the trick and looked more realistic. I love working on those little details.

If I ever get married, I'll make sure my wife is ticklish and willing to be a secretary. That way when I'm bored or stressed out on the job, I can use her laughter to fix things! Great pics, too! ;)

Love the nylon feet being tickled with the feather! Please do more!!!! :woot:

Guys, please go back to my initial post here. I have added two more toons. One is brand new and the other was already posted at Yahoo's TicklingToons3 site but it's one of my favorites and I wanted to make sure it got some further exposure.

I was going to entitle the brand new toon "Corporate Espionage" but there just wasn't room within the frame. I'm hoping the idea is conveyed anyway by the dialogue and situation. Enjoy!

:)

I might be wrong, but I recall seeing hand-art from you too.
Any chance for some of it?

Beautiful artwork, Eisenbahn9! Thank you for sharing these wonderful drawings with us. :D

eisenbahn9 said:
Kalamos,
Hand-art? I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain further.
I was wondering if these pics were yours.

eisenbahn9 said:
Here are four new toons in the secretary series. One involves nylons and feather-tickling of the feet, in the second one the tickling is implied rather than visually explicit, leaving it more to the viewer's imagination. The third and fourth involve upper-body tickling. Hope you like 'em.
Work will no doubt be as stressful as hell. This should be done in real life to reduce stress related diseases.

Great drawings, excellent expressions. I would like to do stuff like this (in pencil though) but I fear discovery from others who would prolly think I am a sexual pervert.

I hope this post is enough for you to post more drawings. Love the positions. A good one will be navel tickling will be on secretaries stretched tight with their bellies raised so as to expose the navel more. Past searches on google reveal a near complete lack of tickling in this manner, art, videos or images, (including this forum). Except for a video or two from Japan, and some raspberries, not much.

Kalamos: yes, those are indeed my pics. Now I see what you were referring to by the hand-art. The pencil drawings were some early efforts. Now I prefer working in full color.

jf0x: as you can see from the drawings, I find the female midsection and navel of great interest and enjoy placing them in ticklish predicaments. I have two rough drawing ideas on the back-burner that would fit what you describe (taut belly, navel prominent) but I need to complete one nearly-finished piece before moving on to these. Keep an eye out though.

I would certainly encourage your drawing aspirations and see no reason to repress them. You have a very appreciative audience right here in this forum, hungry for interesting new images, so why worry about what others might think? Everyone has their own personal "kinks" anyway, even the ones who spend the most time looking down their noses and scolding the rest of us for "being weird". No need to sweat that stuff...

eisenbahn9 said:
Kalamos: yes, those are indeed my pics. Now I see what you were referring to by the hand-art. The pencil drawings were some early efforts. Now I prefer working in full color.

I'm not one to judge other people's choices, unless I'm expressely requested to.
Maybe you could consider colouring your sketches and get the best of two worlds.
Then again, you need none of my advices.

:)

* Wanders off *

Cool pics!

:idunno: Cool pics!
Say, i'm new. anyone know were I could get better tickle artwork and comics? :idunno:

My character Katie is a secretary so i thought i'd add a few of mine to this thread.

Hope you like them.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back