• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more ticklish?

Ticklish89

Is there any way you could make feet more ticklish? Like maybe but soft lotion on or something?

Lotion does help also if the girl is wearing nylons, and if you take the nylons off from what I've heard it's more ticklish :devil:

I keep my feet soft as silk with weekly pedicures (even though they tickle so much!).

Welcome to TMF, Ticklish.
I've found that if the lady puts lotion on her feet, then cotton socks and tennis shoes, after about three hours of walking around and taking care of business, her feet will be incredibly soft and perhaps a bit more sensitive to tickling, too. Depends on the lady's ticklishness in the first place, too.

I've also used baby powder

The powder gives a soft, smooth feel to the soles and allows your fingers to glide easier. The drawback is (for me) that I like to get totally into the area to be tickled, and I often use my tongue, so I use the powder and tickle and tease. Draw on the soles awhile, wash and scrub, tongue and fingers, scrub, powder again. Ticklishly brutal.
And I agree with lotion therapy. I dated a girl who used to wear heels all the time, but she wore sneakers for me because I like the sporty look. Over a short time, her feet became softer and smoother, and lotion made that even better.
However, for 'right now' tickling, I'd try the powder. It also works in other ticklish places.

Traci~are you Perry's Traci??? He is a total sweetie pie!!

OK, back to topic, this question actually comes up a lot...Pedicures and lotion already were mentioned, some people swear by the paraffin wax treatments, I use the pumice stone every night in the shower to keep them smooth in between pedicures...

XOXO

featherfingers said:
Welcome to TMF, Ticklish.
I've found that if the lady puts lotion on her feet, then cotton socks and tennis shoes, after about three hours of walking around and taking care of business, her feet will be incredibly soft and perhaps a bit more sensitive to tickling, too. Depends on the lady's ticklishness in the first place, too.

Traci- featherfingers has it on the NOSE here! Awesome advice, but I mean, SLATHER the lotion on and then later in the day do it again and keep the shoes on! It does wonders for how soft and sensitive they are...

kitten

steph said:
Traci~are you Perry's Traci??? He is a total sweetie pie!!

Steph, thanks for the kind words...but this Traci ISN'T my girlfriend Traci....same spelling, also lives in Georgia, but I know my girlfriend hasn't joined TMF (she's not into tickling like I am).

Have a great day today Steph! :)

With one of my ex-girlfriends, what always seemed to work was the following....

...I noticed within the first few months we dated that her feet seemed to be considerably more ticklish if she was amped up on sugar...so, knowing she had an affinity for gummy bears/Swedish fish, and other "gummy-like" candies, I made sure she was well-provided with such!! LMAO!!!

...so imagine this....I'd see to it she'd have a good share of that, then, I'd give her feet a pedicure...complete with a long, thorough soaking in water as hot as she could take it with fragrant bath salts to aid the softening....I'd then scrub her heels and soles with a pumice stone (which never really tickled). I'd let them soak again, and then I'd dry them off....I'd apply a lotion designed for feet, my favorite was a kind that had apricot-scrubbies within...I'd slather her feet with that, and brush off the exfoliating scrubbies once the lotion was fully absorbed...then I'd put on a pair of socks.

About two hours later, she'd be totally hyped up from the candy, and when I'd slip off those socks and start tickling her feet, you wouldn't BELIEVE the laughter I'd conjure from her!!! And she absolutely LOVED having her feet tickled!!!!!

But...that's just one case....:D

Oh RATS! :p
Thanks honey, you do the same!!!

XOXO

KoocheeKoo said:
Steph, thanks for the kind words...but this Traci ISN'T my girlfriend Traci....same spelling, also lives in Georgia, but I know my girlfriend hasn't joined TMF (she's not into tickling like I am).

Have a great day today Steph! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back