• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most and least ticklish part of the torso, legs, and feet?

RevyBL

TMF Master
Yeah, I know, ticklishness varies from person to person. But from you're personal experience what is the most and least ticklish part of these sections of the body? Manly from finger tickling.

For the torso, the ribs seem to be the most ticklish followed maybe the navel, then the sides, pits, and lastly the belly button.

When it comes to the legs it's a little more challenging to me. Other than the calves, the reaction on the knees, back of the knees, and thighs seem similar. But I'll go with the knees generally being the more ticklish, with the thighs being second because some times not the entirety of the thigh are equally ticklish, back of the knees come after with calves being dead last since I don't recall too many women having really ticklish calves or calves even being that ticklish.

Lastly the feet. I feel consistently the soles have been the most ticklish part of the feet, with the exception being the very ticklish whose feet are extremely ticklish everywhere. Toes being the second most ticklish, arches coming after with ankles following, and then last being the heels. Heels, much like the calves, seem to not be as ticklish as the rest, but I have come across more ticklish heels than calves.

Well... I can only speak for myself, here, because I'm a 'lee and don't have a lot of experience tickling other people.

For me, personally, the most ticklish spots on my torso are probably under my arms or my belly button. It's hard to judge, though, because my ENTIRE torso is ticklish-- that includes even my back, my chest and my shoulders.

As for my legs, it's funny that you say the calves are the least ticklish, in your experience-- not only are my calves my most ticklish spot on my legs, they're one of my most ticklish spots on my entire body! Being tickled anywhere on my lower legs (calves/shins) drives me absolutely crazy.

Finally, for my feet... well, my feet aren't THAT ticklish. They are, but not nearly as much as some other areas on my body. If I had to pick a most ticklish spot on my feet, specifically, I'd say probably along my arches.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back