• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most videos today are garbage

dasmiggy

I'm a member of the PV site called tickling paraside, and the clips on this site a mostly junk. I bought several videos from PV Realtickling and Magic Touch, and I must say I was highly disappointed by the junk they put out. I mean just this one they keep advertising on this site. If you've seen the clip it's clear this girl is not ticklsh or at least not enough to matter. I'll support anybody doing real tickling, but not just putting something together to make money. There main goal should be to the customer, not there our pockets, because if you put out good production people are going to spend the money. I don't feel I should have to spend $30 or $40 a get one girl on a video of 3 or 4 girl that ia truly ticklish. PV is the worst for this, if they can't do any better than this they should quit the business. At least if they have 3 girls on a video they should sell you the video at a reuced price for that on girl and maybe if you see other seen on other vids you can get that on your tape until you get enough to charge full price.Heck I would pay extra to be able to pick my scenes rather than pay their price for junk

I'm not as rough as you in my critics but i have to agree that there are many videos with girls that aren't ticklish at all even if the producers say they are. I never bought from Paradise Vision but i take your word that they suck a lot. But i have to say that i liked "Ashlei's first time" from MTP although i thought the tickler could have been more sadistic and there's a clip from a girl name Nadia in Frenchtickling.com called "Tickling Fury" in their Pay-per-view section that i think you will like.

ive purchased over 150 tickling videos from many various companies, and i can say with no problem that paradise vision easily has the most ticklish women. sure, with any company your going to get your share of non ticklish women, but ive almost never been disappointed with a PV video. just my two cents.

hey das

Can't say I agree with you. Most videos out there are at least decent. MTP makes the best and Frenchtickling's offering are excellent too. Even RT's are worth watching. I believe they are all trying to produce a good product, and are succeeding. I agree that PV fakes it alot and I think there is some evidence to prove it. What I find most remarkable is that your post didn't get deleted. I've written stuff not nearly that critical that got immediately bounced by the TMF censors. Congrats for that anyway!

Let's be honest here! The two guys from Magic Touch are the two worst
ticklers in the business. I get very irritated watching their videos because they usually have really cute girls who are really ticklish and they ruin it with their inept,robotic tickling. The camerawork and lighting also stink at times. PV are tough to deal with because you have to do a lot of fast forwarding to find the good stuff(if any) It stinks that they lie about their videos and so do a lot of people on this board. It really is too bad that no matter how bad a video can be, there will always be some sh%#heads writing rave reviews about how great they are. I have some good PV material and some decent MTP stuff too. Hell I even have some decent FM Concepts stuff and they may be the worst for fake tickling.(best for foot fetish though) I guess my point is that I'd have to agree that most videos out there ARE garbage and we better get used to it because it has always been this way.

I agree with ALMOST everything that Nickotickle said. The one thing that I disagree with is that we DON'T have to put up with bad product. We have two choices. Continue to write posts blasting different companies and HOPE they work on their craft or MAKE YOUR OWN!!! Sounds drastic huh? Well, if someone can give better ideas, throw em this way. I think the quality of tickling videos has gotten better over the last couple of years and I am excited by some of the companies that have popped up recently. We might not have reached the "Renessiance" of Tickling Videos yet but that shouldn't stop the companies out there from trying.

Here's my thoughts. If tickling videos these days are "such garbage" why does everyone and their grandma continously beg for clips on this forum and every other tickling forum I've ever seen?

"I lost my hard drive and lost my clips. Please someone help me!"

"I desperately need the clip with (whoever) in it! Please I'll be so grateful if you can email it to me."

"I have some really great clips and am willing to trade. I'm looking for (whatever) clips in return. Please help!"

All this sound familiar? Yeah! All to familiar. If tickling videos truly sucked "these days" then no one would even want the clips. But there is nonstop and continous begging for any and all clips so they must be pretty good videos. :eek: :eek: :eek:

One of the reasons people want the clips is because that's the the part of the videos. If producers get offended at some of this reviews then they need to step their game up. The best thing a clip can do is let us know ahead of time if the video is going to suck, by how the clip is. If the clip is only half way interesting then it's a good chance the video is going to be horrible. I personally would rather see a butt ulgy girl who is truly ticklish than some model who has to hesitate to make sure you are tickling her before she laughs. Do be mad at me for my opinion, because I just want to get my money worth. If you are going to put out a production at least take time to look at at from the customers point of view. I mean would you buy a gallon of milk with only one day left before the expiration date, or would you dig to find the one with the longest date away from the date it is. All I'm saying is put yourself in our shoes. If the product is great your pockets get fat not mine, because if it looks like it's going to be that good from the clip most people wouldn't have to debate wth themselves if they want to spend that money.

You're not talking to me are you dasmiggy? Because let me let you in on a little secret. (motioning you over here)

I DONT MAKE VIDEOS!!! IM NOT A PRODUCER!!!

:) I was merely observing what I see all the time on the tickling forums. You're right, the clips are from the movies but people beg for the clips, even after they've lost them they want the same clips back or they might hyperventulate or die or something! So to me, that means the videos must be pretty good if people want to keep and aquire the clips so desperately. :) CUH PEESH?

MAN...ALL THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE...usually thats my department but you guys are doing a good job by yourselves....

dtrell said:
MAN...ALL THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE...
Ya. And don't you go thinking that we don't keep a VERY close eye on this. But as long as you keep it nice and clean and only express your opinions, eyeing this thread will be all we'll do.

As far as video criticism goes, I don't really see how all producers can suck and still make do. Hell, I can't figure out how even ONE can suck and still manage to keep the company running. As long as peeps are buying, the stuff they offer can't be all that bad, can it? After all, there's more'n one producer out there, and competition makes diversity. Is the cry of "THERE'S NO DECENT MATERIAL" not better voiced as "NOBODY DOES WHAT I WANT TO SEE"? It has happened at different points in the past that people merely found the available material unsuited for their own individual needs and saw fit to generalize the producer's failure to provide for their individual preferences into a world-wary cry of "EVERYTHING SUCKS". I hope this is not the case here...

Part of the problem might be that we have gotten too particular. For example I like to see women get their bare feet tickled while in fairly good bondage. If there is no foot tickling, or only nylon foot tickling, or only foot tickling without any bondage I probably won't buy the video. This is no one's fault but mine. No one is going to say hey we need to get a couple of hot looking women with superticklish feet and tie them up good and just tickle their bare feet cause thats what kurchatovium likes. Video producers have to try to balance their product in an already very specific market. So you get some tummy tickling, foot tickling maybe with nylons then barefoot, underarm tickling, etc. This way hopefully more people buy the product. I choose videos that have as much as possible of what I like and live with the rest. Again this is not their fault but is do my specific kinks if you will.

Marauder said:
I don't really see how all producers can suck and still make do. Hell, I can't figure out how even ONE can suck and still manage to keep the company running. As long as peeps are buying, the stuff they offer can't be all that bad, can it?
Hey! That's what I was trying to say, except I said it in a much ruder way! :) :D :D LOL.

Dodger, what's the deal playboy? I mean you say you're no producer but you took it personally mighty quickly to not have a vested interest in the whole thing. You must be somehow linked to the game, to feel I was point the finger at you. Yeah, I was repling to your comment, but I was speaking generally. As far as the thing about all the material is bad, if you all could read, I said most not all. Once again all I want is good material, my money worth, and not to feel I have to try and pick something just to say I got something. The whole motioning me closer thing is that a threat, because I don't take kindly to threats. If we were face to face you wouldn't motion me closer, because you don't want me in your face, trust me DAWG. Now if you feel what I'm saying is wrong I can respect that, I had no idea this thing would get so personal.You guys need to calm down, because if the producers are feeling uncomfortable behind negative reviews they have two options 1) put out better videos 2) don't let bad reviews on the forum, shut this part down. I'm not here to get enemies, I just wanted to voice my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone.

dasmiggy said:
(snip)You guys need to calm down, because if the producers are feeling uncomfortable behind negative reviews they have two options 1) put out better videos 2) don't let bad reviews on the forum, shut this part down. (snip)
And you, as a user, have a similar set of options if you're feeling uncomfortable with reading contrary replies to your threads: 1) concoct better threads; 2) leave the forum. I'll even mention 3) Don't read/ignore the replies, an option the producers would have as 3) Don't give generalizations a second glance.

And the whole "motioning you over" deal was clearly a sardonic conspiratory gesture, not to be understood as a threat, but as provocation (because it implies you to be inferior to the motioner - he's "in the know", you're not). We don't take threats lightly here on the TMF.

Now behave, everyone. Yes, that means you, too, dodger! (I can't believe we were on the same side of an argument... I need a shower :D)

Let us all never forget how great it is that we can even argue about these things. Try to think back to when you first discovered your love for tickling. You can't tell me that you didn't feel a little odd about yourself. When I was a little kid,I used to scan through all my sisters magazines when she wasn't around for shots of womens feet. I felt like a demented madman who was the only person in the world doing that. Satisfying my tickling needs came at the expense of neighboorhood girls who I'll always fondly remember. At no point during these childhood days did I ever dream there were thousands,if not millions of people just like me whom someday I could share thoughts,reviews,arguments,clips,and stories,etc.... I want BETTER tickling videos,but will never take for granted the fact that I can actually buy them in the first place. Hats off to the great people who bring us this forum.

When I was a little kid,I used to scan through all my sisters magazines when she wasn't around for shots of womens feet.
I used to scan through my sister's magazines also, including YM, Seventeen, etc. Funny how some habits never change.

wb

Why are you taking sides in the first place, because this was between me and dodger. Why are you answering for him, and why should I leave the forum. Why are you saying we don't take threats kindly at TMF, I wasn't threating anybody. I thought the purpose of the forum was to express ourselves, but you make it seem that everytime I post a thread I'm going to have to defend myself. I'm not the bad guy here and I feel that you all quoting me, so called trying to be funny and taking sides, trying to gang up on me is taking the fun out of the posting of threads. How do you know it wasn't a threat the whole motioning me thing, did he tell you or you're just assuming, and you know what they say about that. I've been a member all of five minutes and I'm already getting flack for my opinion no less. Tell you what if me posting threads is going to always be a problem, I won't post anymore, unless I have a question. How about that, is that to your satisfaction Marauder, I mean I don't want to step on any toes, especially not to someone who I wasn't even talking to.

weeeeeeeeelllll, if you all are looking for a change of pace, I just started making my own tickle vids. You can see the oneI am offering at: www.tickleslaves.com

This is real tickling from someone with a real tickling fetish. See what you think, I hope you all think it's quality stuff.

Jerry
http://www.tickleslaves.com

dasmiggy said:
Why are you taking sides in the first place, because this was between me and dodger.
It's part of my job.
dasmiggy said:
Why are you answering for him, and why should I leave the forum.
Did I tell you explicitly to leave the forum? I seem to recall offering the option, but not in imperative form.
dasmiggy said:
Why are you saying we don't take threats kindly at TMF, I wasn't threating anybody.
I recall something about "If we were face to face you wouldn't motion me closer, because you don't want me in your face, trust me DAWG." Sounds threatening. But I really meant it as a general statement directed towards the user-base in general (most people know better then to exchange threats over the web, fortunately)
dasmiggy said:
I thought the purpose of the forum was to express ourselves, but you make it seem that everytime I post a thread I'm going to have to defend myself. I'm not the bad guy here and I feel that you all quoting me, so called trying to be funny and taking sides, trying to gang up on me is taking the fun out of the posting of threads.
So the purpose is an expression of ideas. Agreed. Our opinions differ from yours. Are we not free to express them? And if you can't deal with negative responses when starting a controversial thread, then don't start one.
dasmiggy said:
How do you know it wasn't a threat the whole motioning me thing, did he tell you or you're just assuming, and you know what they say about that.
How do I know? Non-paranoid common sense and a basic grasp of the stylistic tool of sarcasm.
dasmiggy said:
I've been a member all of five minutes and I'm already getting flack for my opinion no less. Tell you what if me posting threads is going to always be a problem, I won't post anymore, unless I have a question.
See above.
dasmiggy said:
How about that, is that to your satisfaction Marauder, I mean I don't want to step on any toes, especially not to someone who I wasn't even talking to.
You can't step on my toes. And I personally care little whether you stay or leave or how often you post. As a Mod, I'd like you to stay and contribute. If you cross any boundaries, you'll be treated like any other user. We don't play favorites here. My argument with you is person-to-person, not Mod-to-User. Any complaints about my style of moderating can be sent to Myriads. Understood?

Dasmiggy said - The whole motioning me closer thing is that a threat, because I don't take kindly to threats. If we were face to face you wouldn't motion me closer, because you don't want me in your face, trust me DAWG.

I'm sure sorry you came unglued dasmiggy. All I meant by motioning you over was to call you closer to me so I could tell you something. I was "cyber ushering" you closer to me so I could speak in your ear. Sheesh Laweesh. :)

Dodger "DAWG"

Some videos are bad, but it has been my experience that most are good. I feel your pain with FM and PV vids, they usually require the extensive use of the fast forward button - until you reach that one tasty scene. You know the one, it has the awesome girl in the awesome bondage screaming with awesome laughter at the top of her lungs. The tasty center of the candy that is covered with bitter dark chocolate. Ah, but how tasty it is.

I have MTP and RT vids that I can watch from beginning to end with satisfaction. For example: I have literally worn out Farra's First Time. And who doesn't love Ticklish Merchandise?

Also, I have found that my mood can affect what type of tickling vid I want to watch at any given time. Sometimes playful tickling is what I want and sometimes intense torture is fun to watch. I even will watch a long PV plot intro. It just depends on my mood.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back