• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother daghter scenerios

Why have a fantasy tickle scenario when you have the real thing right here on the TMF ???????????? check out UKtickling & look up mother & daughter...melissa & toni lou.....boy doess this family know each others sensitive spots or what ;)...trust me you won't be disappointed,mom is totally smoking...woooooohhhhhhhhh:)

These ladies do it in panties. Isn't that sexual?

I've tickled the stocking feet of my best friend's mother and sister, not at the same time though. The mother was the more ticklish of the two, and was way more ticklish than I expected. Not that it's a bad thing.... ; )

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Melissa & Toni are definitely the hottest mother-daughter team out there-- check it out. I really enjoy watching mother-daughter tickling. Goldie Hawn tickling daughter kate hudson would be cool. Lindsay Lohan's mom tickling her would be worth watching. As far as TV moms & Daughters i would like to see Bonnie Frankling come back and tickle the hell out of Valerie Bertenelli. Valerie has some smokin feet and legs. Upper body is hot also.

I really have trouble imagining why mother & daughter would perform in a fetish clip together. Totally out of my world of thought! Tending to think they are not really mother and daughter.

These ladies do it in panties. Isn't that sexual?

Not to them it isn't...they generally wear outfits/uniforms when they appear together in my clips - not just the bra and panties!

Melissa & Toni are definitely the hottest mother-daughter team out there-- check it out.

I really have trouble imagining why mother & daughter would perform in a fetish clip together. Totally out of my world of thought! Tending to think they are not really mother and daughter.

Because they both model for a living, they earn a lot of their income through fetish-type work and there is naturally a lot of demand for them to appear together. Given that tickling isn't their fetish anyway (any more than the balloon bursting site that they run together!), it doesn't really phase them at all. If they were asked to do hard or soft adult-level interaction together, they wouldn't do it (and I know that they do get asked a lot!)

If you have any doubts about their actually being a mother and daughter, you can watch their appearance in a BBC programme which featured them (Yvonne is Mel's real name):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-UlZHvnss

Jeff at Magic Touch had a pair that made some Mother Daughter videos back a decade ago. It's been a popular fantasy aspect for many, though like any specific scenario it's limited to a small group.

At the time people seemed to me most interested if the pair shared ticklishness in the same spots. Same sort of question that has come up with the few identical twin vids made over the years.

Myriads

Because they both model for a living, they earn a lot of their income through fetish-type work and there is naturally a lot of demand for them to appear together. Given that tickling isn't their fetish anyway (any more than the balloon bursting site that they run together!), it doesn't really phase them at all. If they were asked to do hard or soft adult-level interaction together, they wouldn't do it (and I know that they do get asked a lot!)

If you have any doubts about their actually being a mother and daughter, you can watch their appearance in a BBC programme which featured them

To be honest I don't really care if they are mother and daughter or not! :) (Just mentioning something like that in a clip description is reason enough for me NOT to buy it ;) ). If they are - the more strange it seems to me! :) But hey, there's nothing that doesn't exist on this world I guess.

To be honest I don't really care if they are mother and daughter or not! :) (Just mentioning something like that in a clip description is reason enough for me NOT to buy it ;) ). If they are - the more strange it seems to me! :) But hey, there's nothing that doesn't exist on this world I guess.

...of course, they may feel the same way about tickling fetishes ;)

Anything family related I stay away from, but if it's maybe sisters I am friends with or twins, that be a lot of fun to see, only if i was fully unrelated to them!!

YESSS!!! I really want to tickle the lady who lives next to my parents and her 18(ish) year old daughter. In my fantasy me and the daughter kidnap the mom, strip her to her undies, tie her to my bed and go to town on her. Then I somehow kidnap the daughter and tie her next to her mom and spend an hour tickling their bare feet and tummies. Then just to humliate them more, I force them make out with one another before I let them go. Seriously, I'm straight, but I would not be able to make it through this without cumming. It's like I'm bi for tickling

It's not one of my top fantasies, but when I do think about it it's a daughter/step-mom scenario.

Around a year ago my mother found my friends tickling me when they tied me to my bed. She told them to leave and came back into my room and tickled me for 5 minutes or something. She knows what tickles me but it was really uncomfortable in a way...

Since this thread has been resurrected.. Another mother-daughter tickling scenario that I used to think of often.

Sometime ago, I had posted about how the girl who used to cut my hair,Ginger, who was in her 40s, and fairly cute, got into a conversation about tickling with me, while she was clipping the back of my neck with hair clippers, and I mentioned how that felt ticklish. The conversation eventually led up to the fact of how her 20 something hot daughter, Cindy, was so ticklish, that the daughter could not sit through a professional pedicure, and had to do it herself. Eventually, in a roundabout way, I was able to get Ginger to confess about her own ticklishness. Many, many times before I had this wonderful conversation with her, i had fantasies of Ginger and her gorgeous daughter getting it from tickling bandits.

Mother-daughter tickle scenarios can be great.

Mitch

Not my thign at all. I cringe when I hear my parents say the world tickle. By extension I won't even tickle my nieces and nephews. I was laying on the couch watching a ball game at my brother's house when one of my cousins told my three year old niece to go do "tickle tickle" to uncle Dave. I was so weired out I had to leave the house and take a walk to clear my head. It was such a discussing feeling.

I'm instantly turned off by the idea of anyone in the videos being related.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back