• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother/Daughter tickling

Rockauthor

TMF Master
I would like to hear your thoughts on the subject. For me personally, I love the concept of mother/daughter tickling. I mean obviously they both have to be good-looking and the daughter of legal age, but I just love to fantasize about an extremely ticklish mother and daughter tied side by side and being tickle tortured mercilesly. There's something about a young, attractive woman witnessing her beautiful mother being reduced to a ticklish and giggling school girl, and the mother getting vicarious thrills and giggling in sympathy as she witnesses her darling daughter shrieking with laughter under the cruel fingers of a tickle-loving captor.

Rockauthor

Legal age...

I'm glad you made the legal age issue clear. Any content by the author or any other poster that contains elements of underage tickling will most certainly be deleted and the member possibly banned. Thank you in advance for compliance.

Mothers And Daughters

When I was 23 I tickled a 21 year old AND her 39 year old mother at the same time. That was years ago but it still provokes an intersting reaction!!
Tron

Please post more of the circumstances, Tron! That sounds unique! 39 and 21!

there was a story posted back in april in the stories forum called "Baghdad Tickle Torture" that was posted by MTJpub. It was about a mother and her of age daughter being interrogated by the Iraqis.

this may be not excatly the same, but my mom tickled me a lot, and still does!

I love that your mom still does that!!! I'll bet she can get you better than anybody!!!

you dont know how right u are nontckl, she tickles me like no other! she can get me screaming and begging under a minute!

tmmyticklish01

I'm interested in e-mailing with you. We both seem to share the same interest, tummy tickling! Would you want to e-mail so we can share ideas? My e-mail is [email protected]

if any one wants to know, my new story, 'tickle ride again'
stars a mother and daughter being tickled:)

Erm... I know Mia is gonna kill me for this but here goes.

This whole thing seems to be a taboo for everyone here. Aren't taboos there to be breached? I mean, as long as it isn't a video, even I agree there. But a story?! What's wrong with that? It's not like anyone is being used or taken advantage of. It's just fiction. What harm can it do?

I agree about posting it here though. If any outsider saw that they might want us all locked up. But is this really that big of a deal?

I assume your from the UK Lynch (that and you said you were).
Well, out here in the USA we have a funny little thing, the ammended freedom of speech, we can say anything, but we'll probably go to jail. Its sad and hypocritical i know, but i we're workin on it (i hope).

For the record, I'm not interested in a mother tickling her small female child-but of a mother tickling her grown up (or very nearly grown up) daughter. Just thought I'd mention it in case the Brain Police are reading this and trying to put this in my file for use against me when I run for office!

Lynchy

Give it a rest, mate. We've been through it all before - the policy of the Forum is, NO stories/pix/toons/vidclips of underage people. What part of NO don't you understand?

Strelnikov

Deleted

The story has been deleted. Fiction involving any tickling where one person is a minor and the other is an adult will be deleted on sight.

Myriads

It's a beautiful thing

My GF has done some serious damage on her Mom. I love it because it's SO taboo.

I have a couple candids on video - if I ever get a video capture card, I'll post them.

I actually do have some pics of this too, with a Mother and Daughter buried side by side in the sand as I test their feet for ticklishness....

They passed.

im really sorry 'bout the underage thing, i totally forgot, and sorry if i offended anyone

Don't feel bad Tummyticklish01

I liked your story. The concept for a tickling carnival ride was very original. I just wanted you to change that one thing so that the "powers that be" wouldn't reprimand you.

Rockauthor

about Mother and Daughter

I know this subject is now dead but as a father of two daughters I just can't see of anything underage being "cool". Fiction or otherwise. It doen't matter if it's a story, if it has an underage theme it is not wanted. A mother/daughter of legal age is okay and the thought is interesting and a little sexy. But they would have to be of a major age 41/20 or something like that for me to even read it.
Parents have to stand up for things like that.

SirBear

Lynchy,

Oh well, it seems I got here too late to kill you...lol. On the other hand, I agree with SirBear for the same reason and must protect me and mine.

This thread is a dead issue, I know, but I just had to say something. One must draw the line somewhere...

Be well, All.;)

I assume your from the UK Lynch (that and you said you were).
Well, out here in the USA we have a funny little thing, the ammended freedom of speech, we can say anything, but we'll probably go to jail. Its sad and hypocritical i know, but i we're workin on it (i hope).

the whole point of freedom of speech is that you can say anything and not get into trouble about it, we won't go to jail

Jesus Christ, this thread is seven years old. Aren't there any rules here about reviving old threads?

I love it when someone revives a several year old thread to argue about the tickling of minors! Cracks me up every time...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back