• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

motherinlaw

jamal

i need ur advice guys!!!! i have a huge nylontickling fetish.now i''m not in love with my motherinlaw but i really want to tickle her nyloned feet.in the summer she wears tan sheer ones. but now in winter its mainly opaque black.
the thing is that i cannot just tickle her (too complicated to explain)so i wanna do it in a conversation that will bring it to it.the other problem is ,i prefer she should wear sheer black ones . how can i arrange this in a very diplomatic way??my fatherinlaw is leaving for business so shes alone,so i visit her sometimes..

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frustrated:

No...NO...This is bringing up visuals of my ex mother-in-laws...No...No...not g-good,.n-not good.

Ummm... everything about this screams "bad idea."

what he said.

i mean hell man, since your married..that's just wrong. cause with our fetish, tickling is to us what to the vanilla/or so called "normal" is say grabbing another woman's tits or even fucking another woman.

it's just wrong..in my opinion that is.

How do you think your wife will feel when she finds out? I doubt she'll be very happy.

Nothing good can come of this. It's best forgotten about..

what can i say i will have to wait for an opportunity thats it

shes really good looking great legs and .....

I, for one, say go for it!!!!!

I haven't read any good "son- in- law gets beaten to a pulp by father in law" stories in the paper lately anyway :D

jamal, having a fantasy is one thing: I'm single, and I've had plenty of fantasies of tickling friends mothers through the years, but, thats where it ended, fantasy.

Think about your marriage, and how your wife would feel. Unless I'm totally off base, your wife is going to be ticked as hell. You're probably putting your marriage in danger, and your wife will be like "You're supposed to tickle me, not my mother".

Ultimately, it's your decision, but I would pass on it. It seems just too risky.

Mitch

Might want to let this one go my friend.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWVa1WMLdDM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWVa1WMLdDM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Furthermore, upon reflecting on the OP its no wonder statistically 52% of marriages end in divorce. You just can't fix stupid.

So, lets just recap for a moment.

OP starts a thread in which he gives a very bad idea in the first post, and the following 14 replys are 100% negative feedback.

This is reply number 15, continuing the trend.

DON'T DO IT! DON'T MENTION THIS TO YOUR WIFE! DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE YOU HAD THIS THOUGHT! EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST SO THAT THERE IS NO TRAIL!

There, that seems to recap the flow of thoughts nicely. Good job Lost_My_Mind, you contributed well to this thread!

*pats own back*

:D

Heh heh heh ha ha ha ha HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA

:rowfull:

laughing1.jpg

bad Bad BAD idea Forget about it! You will jeopardize everything when it backfires. bad Bad BAD idea

Do you know if your MIL is ticklish or not? I say go for it and see. Make sure your wife knows about it though before hand what you plan to do. Who knows maybe your wife can tell you if her mother is ticklish and may encourage you to do it.....LOL

Do you know if your MIL is ticklish or not? I say go for it and see. Make sure your wife knows about it though before hand what you plan to do. Who knows maybe your wife can tell you if her mother is ticklish and may encourage you to do it.....LOL

It was bound to happen sooner or later....

first of all thanks for all ur advice! what i didn't mention was that i wouldn't tie her up on a bed or so.its more a quick tickle while talking to her on the couch more in a teasing way!

thanks

This is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. End of sentence. :shock:

Well, I've tickled my mother in law. It was all in fun though and I had told
my wife years earlier that I'd love to tickle her if I ever got the chance. My
wife was cool with it. You've never mentioned if you and your wife have a
tickling relationship. You should know her opinions by now. I'd run it by her if
she would be any way cool with it.

people who live dangerously usually die young, people who live selfishly usually end up alone.
Think about what could happen.
A. your mother law freaks out and tells her husband and your wife,(not good)
B. your mother in law likes it (now you have a tickle buddy) behind you wife's back (her own mother) My wife would probably pull a Bobit on me. The women is technically cheating on her husband, and how might he react! I know how I would react.
All this potential upsetness because you lack a little self control.
Please don't do it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back