• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

motherinlaw

tyf, it's good for you if you had that opportunity. Your wife is a rarity.

I'm not married, as I said before, but.. even when I do get married, even if I had a moderately cute mother in law, in her 50s, I couldn't think of even asking my wife about the mother in law. Tickling is sexual to me. My wife is supposed to be sexual to me, my mother in law isn't.

Let me put it another way: People on here who know me also know that I have a foot fetish, in addition to tickling. Say, when I get married, I kiss my wife's feet, and suck on her toes, as part of my sexual activity with her. Can one imagine the reaction if I said to my wife :"Honey, I'd like to give your mother a foot massage, or kiss her feet, etc". The wife would think I was fucking nuts, and send me to a shrink, or divorce me, and rightfully so.

In my view, one should not engage in any sexual activity with their mother in law, or other family members. It's not right. I mean, I'm sure any of us that have sisters (I dont by the way), might have tickled them in the past, but that's a different scenairo. As adults, activities like this, should be refrained from.. sorry.

Mitch

A: my wife should never know and i tickle her alot my wife
B:i think i got the hint by now:) i won't do it unless the opportunity is right here.

but its very hard for me.again i like her as person not in love but..........

Mitchell, I didn't say I fucked her....only tickled her feet

well i tickled my inlaw once when we were waiting for my wife to get home from work and just so happens sitting on the couch and thru some small talk i told her that her daughter had very ticklish feet and her reply was that must have came from me since mine are very ticklish my reply was oh really as i grabbed her leg and pulled off her shoe and said lets see if there as ticklish as her's and tickled her foot for about a min while she laughed like crazy.

tyf, I never said you fucked your mother in law. My point was this: For myself: I could not see tickling my mother in law, because, to me, tickling is a sexual thing, and I could not see doing something I find to be sexual with my mother in law.

Mitch

A: my wife should never know and i tickle her alot my wife
B:i think i got the hint by now:) i won't do it unless the opportunity is right here.

but its very hard for me.again i like her as person not in love but..........

O great, your wife would never know, that of course makes it totally alright...

Boy, think again!! Is a quick playful tickle really worth all the crap that could come out of it?

O great, your wife would never know, that of course makes it totally alright...

Boy, think again!! Is a quick playful tickle really worth all the crap that could come out of it?

unfortunately he already answered your last question with a resounding yes!!

picture.php

^ Think twice. Goodluck. You've been warned. ^

I just spit up my iced tea.:jester::jester::jester:

God, are you guys ever a bunch of Kill Joys!

A guy comes on a Tickling Forum and asks about a quick tickle to his MIL and he's practically crucified! Unbelievable.

Jamal, don't listen to these uptight moralists.
Do what you want. Tickle the daylights out of her.
Don't ask anyone for permission, it's not rape, for Chrissake!
You're not going to jail or divorce court over it, so relax.

guys:) just btw i never asked if i should or shouldn't do it i asked how to get to this opportunity. but ok ,i listen to you guys don't worry im very into tickling(nylontickling) but i'm not crazy to put anything at risk.every comment here is true in some way.90% is all the same ;) but i'm happy to hear that people have their limits and are carefull.

thanks

Go for it. I tickled my mother in law's feet once in black hose while helping her try on some shoes. The opportunity presented itself. It was all in fun. and my wife thought so too.

I've actually heard of this happening successfully, albeit in rare cases - and I don't know the final outcome. In an 80s fetish tabloid I read a letter once about a man who was caught worshipping his sleeping mother-in-law's feet; she woke up and nailed him. In return for not telling his wife he had to become her submissive slave.

At LoneStar PEP in Dallas I met a man who was introduced to BDSM though his step- mother when he was of legal age. And just Tuesday I heard about an intese tickle scene in Houston involving a submissive woman/mom and her dom/husband. One weekend the youngest family member crawled into bed with the couple and tickled mom. So the dad got all the family to jump into bed and tickle mom literally for hours. Somehow, they are still togther and the police were not involved.

Really, it akes all kinds. Know the risk, make your decision, and go for it.

At LoneStar PEP in Dallas I met a man who was introduced to BDSM though his step- mother when he was of legal age. And just Tuesday I heard about an intese tickle scene in Houston involving a submissive woman/mom and her dom/husband. One weekend the youngest family member crawled into bed with the couple and tickled mom.

I would say that is pretty damn sick!

I've actually heard of this happening successfully, albeit in rare cases - and I don't know the final outcome. In an 80s fetish tabloid I read a letter once about a man who was caught worshipping his sleeping mother-in-law's feet; she woke up and nailed him. In return for not telling his wife he had to become her submissive slave.

At LoneStar PEP in Dallas I met a man who was introduced to BDSM though his step- mother when he was of legal age. And just Tuesday I heard about an intese tickle scene in Houston involving a submissive woman/mom and her dom/husband. One weekend the youngest family member crawled into bed with the couple and tickled mom. So the dad got all the family to jump into bed and tickle mom literally for hours. Somehow, they are still togther and the police were not involved.

Please tell me your only joking!

How come we have no vomiting emoticons?

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Let it go like a bad stink, forget you smelt it and move on!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back