• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motown Tickle Party #7

You want it? You got it. Now please if there are those still planning on going if they could send gigglegal an email at the address listed above that would be WONDERFUL!!!!!

Well , I'm going & I can't wait! I missed the last party in October but I shall not be denied again! I can't wait to FINALLY get my fingers to meet gigglegal's soles (believe me , it's been a long time comin') & to see what all the *fuss* is about this 'kitten' character ........ 's gonna be fun!

Is it June 11th yet???

I Really wish it was June 11th!! It's been about a year since Smiley and I have been to a gathering and I am sooo looking forward to tick-ummm... Meeting everybody. :angel:

My job is stressfull, and I work with a few negative people, as I am sure many of you do, so it is sooo nice to kick off the shoes ;) and have some fun with people that just want to laugh and let loose. It's amazing how therapeutic tickling and being tickled can be. :D :D

::sigh::
Is it June 11th yet???

Hugs & tickles,
Prinny​

We will get you to June 11th soon enough Prinny. It is so nice to see you. Want to IM sweetie? How is Smiley doing?

Hi meangry....you can send an email to [email protected] and I'll add you to the mailing list. I'll be sending out the exact location and directions towards the end of next month.

TKLMAN, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that you'll be coming to the party. I'm looking forward to you FINALLY getting your hands on me..hehhehe.

Like Prinny, I too have been under ALOT of stress lately. Not job related but personal issues as some of you know about. I'm in great need of some tickling fun as well!!

Is it June 11th yet?!

gigglegal76 said:
Hi meangry....you can send an email to [email protected] and I'll add you to the mailing list. I'll be sending out the exact location and directions towards the end of next month.

TKLMAN, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that you'll be coming to the party. I'm looking forward to you FINALLY getting your hands on me..hehhehe.

Like Prinny, I too have been under ALOT of stress lately. Not job related but personal issues as some of you know about. I'm in great need of some tickling fun as well!!

Is it June 11th yet?!

Gigglegal I look forward to actually meeting you at MTP and hearing your laugh live and in person...YOu of all people among a few others should know I can;t wait to meet you,give you plenty of hugs,tickles abd most of all complete friendship :twohugs: :twohugs:

Awwww TH sweetie I'm sure looking forward to meeting you also. I definately cannot wait to get my hands on you and vice versa. I cannot wait to hear your laughter in person. I know that it's just as precious in r/l than it is over the phone..LOL.

Big hugs to ya babe

sensitive soles , gigglegal76?

gigglegal76 said:

Is it June 11th yet?!

......oh ho! ....... izzat so?! ........ well , get your feet ready , deary , cuz the tickling is going to fierce , furious , furocious & finger LICKIN' good!!!

gigglegal76 said:
Awwww TH sweetie I'm sure looking forward to meeting you also. I definately cannot wait to get my hands on you and vice versa. I cannot wait to hear your laughter in person. I know that it's just as precious in r/l than it is over the phone..LOL.

Big hugs to ya babe

Gigglegal76 I am sorry to report but I will not be attending MTP though I have been looking forward to meeting you and everyone else ..

tickleshotel said:
Gigglegal76 I am sorry to report but I will not be attending MTP though I have been looking forward to meeting you and everyone else ..

Laurie, I'm so sorry you can't attend, but I've been catching up on your other posts, so I understand, and hope you know you'll be missed. Take care of yourself, and we'll see you when you're ready again. ;)

Hi TH babe...I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to attend the MTP next month. I know how much you were looking forward to coming. I hope to meet you someday down the road though. Please remember that you are in my thoughts.

SmileyTkls said:
Laurie, I'm so sorry you can't attend, but I've been catching up on your other posts, so I understand, and hope you know you'll be missed. Take care of yourself, and we'll see you when you're ready again. ;)

Thank you Smiley,I'll miss not being there and meeting you :( I am going to take care of myself and take time off from gatherings at least for awhile and I look forward to meeting you at some future gathering :twohugs:

:cry1:
gigglegal76 said:
Hi TH babe...I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to attend the MTP next month. I know how much you were looking forward to coming. I hope to meet you someday down the road though. Please remember that you are in my thoughts.

Gigglegal76,I am sorry too as I have been meaning to meet you for quite some time,and well things happen :sowrong: I do hope to meet you sometime in the future as well as I believe we would really enjoy ourselves :happyfloa Thanks hun,and know that you are in my thoughts as well :twohugs:

Hey guys!!! Just a little bitty update... there are now *45* people on the list to attend MTP... yeah, this small gathering is going to jam!

ticklkitten said:
Hey guys!!! Just a little bitty update... there are now *45* people on the list to attend MTP... yeah, this small gathering is going to jam!

am I on the list???

Sounds like you should all have a great time I only wish I could come

ticklkitten said:

Hey, Kitten:

Inquiring minds want to know. Can you give a ratio of males to females? Not that I'm counting, or anything... ;)

Brewhaha said:
Hey, Kitten:

Inquiring minds want to know. Can you give a ratio of males to females? Not that I'm counting, or anything... ;)

hard to say not knowing for SURE who is going to show up but glancing at the list... it's good.

You may, (Regretfuly), scratch one off the list.

:dropatear I won't be showin' up after all...my four-legged :dog: friend is goin thru lots of ugliness 'health-wise'; what kind of friend would I be.....
Maybe next year
Have a wonderful gathering you Mo-Town-ers!!
Bug :cool:

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back