• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU's He-Man - F/M.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
"You will soon yield to the powers of my new tickling mist spell, He-Man..."

Masters of the Universe's He-Man. Classic rendition, with a few personal touches.
Drawn Evil-lyn by memory alone, so let's say she's revised retro.

As far as I know, nobody did a pic of him - and it's going to be a while before I try my hand at F/M again.

As an aside note: if you love a drawer, do bump his/her/its pics.
And that means, bump *my* threads, or I cannot possibly know you like my pics.
And if you don't like my pics, whom on Earth am I drawing freebies for?

:D

Enjoy, you fickle spawns of Skeletor.

;)

Attachments

• K.He-Man.01.BW.lo.jpg
    K.He-Man.01.BW.lo.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,284
Last edited:
If Evil-Lyn had been as buxom on the show, I might have bought more toys.

You know I love the style. The content doesn't make me tingle, but as usual, excellent execution. And I like the masculine/feminine sense you get from the scale of the bodies. I see alot of people drawn in the same proportions.

Last edited:
Not my bag... but bumps all the same. Nice stuff.

-> The Raptor.

Not my first F/M pic, actually. But I guess that one needs to think harder, when most other niches are filled already.

I mean, if I wanted to draw mainstream, I'd have to row *up*stream, with all those guys drawing anime and stuff. Yeah, awful pun.
Scene is a bit crowded, and the point is not standing out in the middle, but making ppl happy.

Cause when you're happy, you make me happy as well.
And you're more likely to spend money on K merchandise and Komics.
But I'm digressing.

No, really, do BUY my stuff. It's for a good cause. Me.

;)

Ah, BTW, ok, I had that pic in mind for ages. I originally envisioned him as Conan instead of well-liked Eternian prince under disguise and furry loincloth - but it then dawned on me that He-Man is a tad funnier to draw, since he's got flashier trappings, and he's got a plethora - and some claim a platypus too - of zany wicked foes.

Oh, what if I turned tables and I had Trap Jaw questioning Teela in my next pic?
That would make for an interesting pic, considering I'm a long-time MOTU fan, and I'm fairly familiar with all the chars and toys from the classic series.

Ideas, ideas, oh I wish I had more time than ideas.
And no, not the other way around.

;)

-> Nerrad.

Actually, I think I had Lyn a tad too muscular for her own good, but I'm fresh from a Lionheart game title, Fable, and those "wacky" male proportions have probably stuck on me.

Don't tell around, but when I later checked Google for ref pics, I stumbled on a MOTU fan site full of wicked pro artists.
Almost felt like digging myself a little hole, and hide myself from ppl.

Yeah, they were that good.
It almost hurt.

I blame animes. They never got ppl right, with that bishounen nonsense of theirs.
You never know: is that a teenage, a tall girl, an androgynous android, or an elf?

Anime is not what it used to be when I was a kid.
Rocket punch all the way, I say! Buresto fire! Rust hurricane! Oxygen! Nurse! Oxygen!

-> Umojar.

Well, I'm telling you a secret.
And since I'm telling you over a public forum, that makes it a secret no more, but that's not the point, is it?
Right.

Er...

Drawing outside my bag makes it easier for me, under a fashion, 'cause I can concentrate on the pic itself, without being distracted by the contents.

I guess I'll eventually lose a bag of myself, but I plan on squeezing out a couple more pics before that happens.

Right?
Right.

:)

ah great!
I´m female and I think it should give more f/M

I think from you ;) I like a tickled He Man!

Interesting, you say that. For me, it seems like it's the opposite. I have a really hard time drawing something that I'm not interested in. I can't concentrate or find the motivation for it, and in the end it usually ends up showing. That is something to consider though. Maybe I'll try one, eventually...

-> Womenqueen.

;)

-> Umojar.

Well, I should ask around, and see if true F/M fans think this pic makes them "tingle", as Nerrad put it.

If it does, maybe it means I can understand what makes ppl tick - about tk pics - and I can render it, without being into it myself.

If it does not, then I am at a loss.

man u rule i love it u r truly gifted ive always wanted to see her as a tickler

cyro said:
man u rule i love it u r truly gifted ive always wanted to see her as a tickler
Thanks, but I am not gifted. I'm actually loaned.

Groan.

Now, seriously, she just fits the bill as the perfect fantasy domme.
I guess it was long overdue. I was just waiting for the right moment to draw it.
I let it brew for a couple years, and I hope the pic was worth the wait.

Oh, if you don't mind the question, I guess we could say that it gives that special "tingle", wouldn't it?

*runs out to trademark the word "tingle"*

Good art definitely makes me tingle. Anything F/M tickle related does not. In fact, tickling itself isn't even a big tingle.

What the hell am I even doing here?!?!?

nerrad said:
What the hell am I even doing here?!?!?
You're bumping my thread, and that's giving me... the "tingle".

;)

Kalamos said:
Well, I should ask around, and see if true F/M fans think this pic makes them "tingle", as Nerrad put it.

If it does, maybe it means I can understand what makes ppl tick - about tk pics - and I can render it, without being into it myself.

If it does not, then I am at a loss.

And from a total F/M tickling fan it does make me tingle ;) ,and from ur previous work u sure understand what makes ppl tick - about tk pics.

I was eating my Pringles,

While on this forum I mingled,

And this thread made me "tingle", (pays nerad $1 for copyright use)

Is Evil Lyn single?

I should give her a jingle.

Sorry about that...... Nice pic K. I dig it. I am only kind of into F/M. But this pic definitely had some strong tingle factor. Nice work.

Please do more.

B

* Bows to everybody *

-> The Raptor.

Thanks.
You see, I'm still trying to find my niche, as a tk drawer.
If I were to make a living out of it - or eventually turn back to my older endeavours - I would like to choose after getting to know ppl, and getting known to them.
That's probably why I'm experimenting with new stuff.

-> Sexygamedesigns.

Thanks.
It was a "quick" sketch, after a batch of M/F pics...
I had rewarded myself with something new, for a change.

:D

-> Bandito.

I am going to spare
you my rhyming so vile
as I harbour the fear
it would make boil your bile

I'll refrain from composing
as a poet I am not
I would rather lie down
and have a nap on my cot

Since a bard or a minstrel
born to be I was not
I'll just keep up the drawing
lest the paper grows rot

Thanks for posting your praises
Worthy of them I would be
had I posted full colour
but I'll do for a fee

I am glad that you passed
to comment on my art
but I am currently drowsy
and I am going to fart.

More I'll draw in the future
should the people chime in
and to show off my culture
I'll just type smithereen.

Parting words of goodbye
I am going to bid you
with a friendly farewell
and a fonder adieu.

lol okay I'm starting to like F/M more. This piece definitely made my inner "lee" twitch lol. Not so much about looking at "He-Man" :p but more about looking at Evil-Lyn, with her tentacles and nonchalant finger tickling.

I'm lovin ur art style. I can only describe it as "hearty". I think its the way you draw your line art; all your characters seem to have some weight to em.

Lookin' forward to your next piece xD

EDIT: LMAO at the poems!

Last edited:
-> RTL.

-> SM.

Stay tuned. ;)

-> DV.

Duly noted.
Personally, I'm partial on Trap Jaw.

Yeah well i've actually always hoped Skeletor and Evi-Lyn would have a romantic undertone going for them. Like it was before he became Skelly :p
The 'I'm mad' and the 'i'm treacherous' relationship is about as interesting as a sponge on dry sand.

Darth Vegeta said:
Yeah well i've actually always hoped Skeletor and Evi-Lyn would have a romantic undertone going for them. Like it was before he became Skelly :p
The 'I'm mad' and the 'i'm treacherous' relationship is about as interesting as a sponge on dry sand.
Keldor actually had much more charm than Skeletor would ever dream of.
He could have easily stolen the spotlight - and the whole show - had he been, as Keldor, the main villain.

Me, always indentified myself with outcasts, rebels, and snarky lonewolves.
Yet, loved MOTU classic, and love MOTU 2nd ed. despite some shallowness.
New MOTU actually manages to make some of the villains more 3-dimensional; comic backstory for Trap Jaw is my fav, as far as MOTU background minicomics are concerned.

You should have read the original leaflets for MOTU classic...
Those were "corny".

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back