• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving Forward

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
Many of you already know this, but it bears official notice: we will not be able to recover what was lost in the corruption of the database. We are left with few complete portions of it and many empty or near-empty ones. As such, what you see now is what we have. But, I think we'll be fine. Folks are already hard at work posting fine contributions and responses; we will, as the title says, move forward.

If there is anyone who still requires the restoration of their artist or author section, please send a PM to myself or Mistress Valerie (may as well abuse me; I do so little anyway) and we will be glad to take care of it. If anything else is missing, such as a subforum in another section or a feature, please let us know. We have disabled some modifications (such as the experience feature) and these may stay disabled, as they were leading to site instability. However, we may have left some disabled inadvertently; let us know and we'll correct it.

Thanks for bearing with us as we clean this spot of trouble up. Happy postings. :)

The TTC Team

Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into the restoration. Personally, I think the experience thing is something we can probably do without. Things like "more bars" or "gold stars" and such run the risk of making people feel like their contributions may not "matter" as much as others.

So far, people seem really into contributing and filling things back up again. Nice work, folks!

Hey, it could'a been worse! The loss of two months is painful, but hardly insurmountable. Thanks, guys, for doing all you have to make our favorite forum function smoothly once again!

It's all good. Thanks for the notifications.

There is no problem with that. The forum is working really well, we only need to repost the lost work if we had and keep using the forum like we did.

Thanks for the official news.

What is the status of the playlists? Will they be coming back?

They were cool and all, but if they contributed to the recent meltdown in the least, then I'll happily move forward without the playlists.

In other news
: How many pictures can we add to our albums these days? I have a bunch of photosets I'd like to add, but am concerned about "topping out".

see what happens when i'm gone?? the whole place falls apart..giggles..good to see it up and running...what about the different background choices? will those be returning? my profile looked better with the black background...and HDS abuse you hmmm tempting but noooooooooooo lol

damn i lost my community award...goes off pouting...lol

Last edited:
They were cool and all, but if they contributed to the recent meltdown in the least, then I'll happily move forward without the playlists.

In other news
: How many pictures can we add to our albums these days? I have a bunch of photosets I'd like to add, but am concerned about "topping out".

I agree with that totally, I was just wondering if any determination has been made. Everything was fine with the playlists for a long time. They were also pretty much an external function importing data from another source. I think that the database itself got corrupted. It wasn't so much any server instability. Not that I know what I'm talking about mind you. :lol

I agree with that totally, I was just wondering if any determination has been made. Everything was fine with the playlists for a long time. They were also pretty much an external function importing data from another source. I think that the database itself got corrupted. It wasn't so much any server instability. Not that I know what I'm talking about mind you. :lol

Well, I have to admit, I yearn for the days of subjecting visitors to any given weeks musical whimsy. ;)

And I'd still appreciate the final word on the total images we can upload as album shots. If memory serves, the original total was only around 200 pix, and I think the administrators raised it to something like 500 later(?). Did things revert with the board-dump? I has pictures.

Well, I have to admit, I yearn for the days of subjecting visitors to any given weeks musical whimsy. ;)

And I'd still appreciate the final word on the total images we can upload as album shots. If memory serves, the original total was only around 200 pix, and I think the administrators raised it to something like 500 later(?). Did things revert with the board-dump? I has pictures.

It's 500 for Advanced users and 100 for regular users.

What about the dark background? will you be able to get it back? my profile looks so much better with that...

It appears that playlists are working. At least one member, Lu-Lu, has a working playlist on her profile. It may be that all members need to re-add their playlists.

Which dark background? If you changed your profile background color you'll need to change it again.

no down at the bottom of the home page..there were options of backgrounds you could choose...like the new 2009 etc...and one was the nighttime or dark background..for the entire forum...you could choose which one you wanted..where is TT???

no down at the bottom of the home page..there were options of backgrounds you could choose...like the new 2009 etc...and one was the nighttime or dark background..for the entire forum...you could choose which one you wanted..where is TT???

Oh I know...

She means the forum background settings found on the bottom left of the page that allowed users to switch forum background layouts such as TT 2009 "Classic" the "Midnight dark" one (the one I had, my favorite one by the way.) and so on... not the profile page background.

Yeah... where is that feature?

I thought that was a "before March 27" feature as well... :huh

Also I can't seem to get my playlist to appear... :(

*sigh*

Last edited:
Yes fmiling...that's what i meant...why can't i state something and make any sense?? lol...thanks yes midnight dark or whatever it was...about playlists, i shan't be adding one again..i rarely now visit anyone's profile, unless i need to ask them something or send them a message..

I'm using the hi-res dark theme right now. Is that not visible to everyone? Or is that not the theme you desired?

Can anyone who uses playlists confirm their availability or lack thereof? I don't use them and wouldn't know how. I might have to find the old FAQ thread and see if I can get mine going.

No HDS...it used to be at the bottom of the page..choosing which background you like...hmm

I'm using the hi-res dark theme right now. Is that not visible to everyone? Or is that not the theme you desired?

Can anyone who uses playlists confirm their availability or lack thereof? I don't use them and wouldn't know how. I might have to find the old FAQ thread and see if I can get mine going.

It may not be visible to everyone...

Like Isabeau says, there was a little drop menu on the bottom left of the forum... that allowed you to switch, themes... It is not there anymore...

I've provided a picture below for more assistance.

I can confirm that my playlist isn't working/ isn't available. I've put in the Playlist info, on the playlist ID located in the "Edit your details" section of the User CP ...

But after that the playlist does not show up at all on my profile... This I believe was a problem that TT himself had fixed when I first had issues with it...

Last edited:
Ah, I see the style problem. I've enabled the two dark styles; were there any others that were formerly there? I don't want to enable ones that were intentionally disabled, and I honestly don't recall what was on and what was off.

I can view your playlist just fine ... which can only mean it is a usergroup issue. I can't for the life of me figure out where the permissions to enable it are. Do you see the Playlists box on your profile? Even with nothing in it? Or it is, as I gather, simply not there?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back