• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving Forward

Ah, I see the style problem. I've enabled the two dark styles; were there any others that were formerly there? I don't want to enable ones that were intentionally disabled, and I honestly don't recall what was on and what was off.

I can view your playlist just fine ... which can only mean it is a usergroup issue. I can't for the life of me figure out where the permissions to enable it are. Do you see the Playlists box on your profile? Even with nothing in it? Or it is, as I gather, simply not there?

Ah I see some good changes!

The "themes" feature is fine now... very nice! I have the "Dark theme" back...
I think all of those themes in the drop menu are the rights ones.

and my playlist has finally appeared, I don't know what has been done, but it is fine and working now.

For your question, it was completely not there before...it would not show up at all. Even though the playlist info was put into the playlist.com ID section...

I appreciate all help that was given to get the cool stuff back... ;)

eeks it's like magic...i didn't do a thing..just came here today...and i have my dark background back plus the playlist is on my profile..without me doing anything...spooky......

Ah, I am an idiot. The playlist only appears on the dark theme. It must not be in the default wide theme. I may be able to add it again but I'm wary of changing the themes unless I know what the bossman wants to do with them. We may need to live with them just on the default theme until he untangles this knot.

Hey HDS!

Got another thing to ask you for... it deals with another minor feature.

TT had modified the avatar size range from 100 X 100 (what it is now) to 150 X 100.

It was put in to make the avatars wider... If you remember, he asked me to make an avatar for him to show off this particular feature...

It may not be major but is there any chance of that "avatar size modification" coming back?

Certainly. Dimension limit adjusted for Registered and Advanced usergroups. Someone give me a shout if this was an Advanced-only feature.

help

:crywhy do i need login every time to see a picture and when i do it keep asking me?

i can't see pictures no more :(

Last edited:
:crywhy do i need login every time to see a picture and when i do it keep asking me?

i can't see pictures no more :(

I checked your account and didn't see anything wrong. Could you explain more precisely what problem you are having; thanks.

ticklephile.com is the domain used when we had an issue with the usual domain some time ago. I am not certain why you're accessing it; there might be a stray link that goes to that domain from the time of the trouble.

Ok, were moving back to our normal server today. So in about an hour this forum will go down and Ill start the move. The site will be back up shortly after that it takes a while to import our database

Stay tuned

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back