• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

moving on up...

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
to upstate NY.

Well, tomorrow is our big move. I need to do a little yard work and run a couple of errands today. Just have a few last minute things to package up and put in the car/truck in the morning...our food, electronics, 2 sedated kitties, etc. A quick touch-up on the bathrooms and vacuuming after the movers leave in the morning, a quick bite to eat and we'll be on our way. After all the craziness and unwanted surprises/expenses, it's finally here. Hardly seems possible! There are plenty of folks we'll miss here in CT. But, we look forward to reconnecting with those I left behind 12 year ago back upstate. And, those here can't get rid of us THAT easily! We'll be back to visit on a regular basis.

Probably won't have a chance to hop back online before we go. So, we'll see you all on the flip side.

Travel well. Kind of look forward to maybe seeing you guys on those seemingly rare occasions when get up to the Southern Tier.

R

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back