• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving right along...

Knox The Hatter

2nd Level Indigo Feather
We're now in...

The Second Trimester!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Mrs. Knox' pregnancy is going great! A month from now, and we'll know the gender!

:happyfloa

Most excellent news my friend. Talk to you and Mrs. K soon. :D

Friggin' awesome!!

Congratulations and on to the next trimester baby...........

Hooray for babies! :excited:

Glad to hear all is going well.

Congrats. But dont you want the gender to be a surprise?

Nope.

I'm an instant gratification kinda guy. Besides, it makes perfect economic sense to know beforehand, to line up and stock away clothing and toys and whatnot in advance of the birth. Frankly, neither of us can wait to find out. Differing philosophies for different people, I guess...

Thanks, folks :)

So...is there one gender you're more leaning towards?

I remember how badly I wanted a boy that I think I willed it to happen.

So...is there one gender you're more leaning towards?

I remember how badly I wanted a boy that I think I willed it to happen.

I want a boy. Very much.

Mrs. Knox has had dreams at night that indicated it's a boy. So has her best friend. There will be NO disapointment on my end if we're wrong...in this day and age, it really doesn't matter that much, I'll love a daughter just as much. But, I'd prefer a boy. You know, the image of the Andy Griffith/Ron Howard thing, with the fishing pole.

Ultrasound today showed both hands and feet! :)

:D Congrats!! that's awesome!! Best wishes for a healthy baby and a smooth delivery!!

I want a boy. Very much.

Mrs. Knox has had dreams at night that indicated it's a boy. So has her best friend. There will be NO disapointment on my end if we're wrong...in this day and age, it really doesn't matter that much, I'll love a daughter just as much. But, I'd prefer a boy. You know, the image of the Andy Griffith/Ron Howard thing, with the fishing pole.

Ultrasound today showed both hands and feet! :)

I can picture you and little Knox Jr. walking down that country road, fishing poles in hand and having a grand old time. :D Good news about the ultrasound. :rockon:

Truth is, there ain't no rule sayin' that a daughter couldn't do the Ron Howard thing, and maybe she'll throw that stone very far :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RsX2lFbI1o&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RsX2lFbI1o&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Well, there ya go.

Actually, the more realistic vision is my child accompanying me to the flea markets on Sunday morning. That would be my version of the footage above. Of course, just me and the kid- Mrs. Knox doesn't get up on Sunday morning until God knows when.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back