• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving to the Boca Area

Wolv420

TMF Novice
Hi Everybody. Just started visiting the message boards again. I'm getting ready to move to the Boca Raton area sometime in December. Its going to be a big change coming from Michigan. Going from woods, lakes, and deer to oceans, beaches, and gators. I hope I'm making the right choice!! I'm moving down there for a great job I just got.

I have a couple people that I meet periodically for tickling sessions, and unfortunately they are all in the midwest. It would be great to meet somebody in my new area. In regards tickling, my main interests definitely lie on the "ler" side, but I'm always willing to explore my lee side (especially in a revenge scenario!). Oh and I'm straight and only looking for females. You can be as far away as Orlando/Tampa, since I will be visiting some friends there regularly. Plus, I'm a sucker for Disney World!!

About me: I'm 32 y/o male, professional 5'8". I can show pictures if I start a conversation with someone. I'm very outgoing, energetic, and quick witted. I always get complimented on my laugh (its different if i'm getting tickled). Umm not sure what else to put here.

Have a nice day!

Update: I will be moving down in under 3 weeks and I found a place to live!!!

Hi Wolv420,

Welcome to Boca Raton Fl! =)
Today is your lucky day for I happen to also be located in Boca raton and have been looking for a "Ler" for a long time now.
I am a 30 year old female, People who I have met say that I am very cute, I am also short standing at only four nine and a half inches tall. I have shoulder length dark brown hair, green grey eyes, am average weight, and love to be tickled. We also have another thing in common and that thing is we both love disney world =D

My real name is Leigh and you can call me when ever you have free time so we can talk further.

My cell # is 561-255-9269

Hope to hear from you soon.

Might want to go private with that phone # or you may be getting a lot of calls.Just sayin!
By the way I like the nickname!

Well I've met a couple cool people on here already.....but it never hurts to give it a bump!!!

Hey Wolv420, Are you still interested in meeting up with me? Send me a PM if you are =)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back