• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr. HDS goes to NEST

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
WARNING: Long post is very, VERY long. Skip ahead to shout-outs unless you want to read tons of memories!

Alas, but for my final exams I'd have made this days ago. So many shout outs to make and so many memories to cherish! I'll start with some memories from the weekend, in no particular order. Shout-outs come after. As the memories are long, I suggest clicking ahead to the shout outs if you are looking for those alone. If anyone reads through the entire thing I'll be astonished; I could barely read it enough to proofread.

~~~
~~~
~~~

The Memories
I am certain many here overlap and probably contradicts half the other memories in the threads about the forum; I've tried to rely on my memory as best I could, knowing full well that such is a mistake. What I relate is what I witnessed myself; I'll leave the great summary of events to the great and indomitable Ted. Apologies if I ramble; seems I have a tendency to do this when reminiscing.

~ Chubby Checker is a Real Person?
Impaler and myself picked up the Bald One and Sarah from the train station/bus depot. Aside from the fact that they were waiting on the wrong side of the station, all went well considering it was Dave. :D The drive home might have been uneventful but for traffic and a billboard. I-76, the route I would like to have driven home on, was packed, so we took a loop outside the city and back, crossing two bridges, to I-95 and the hotel.

Passing the sports complex after the second bridge, a billboard appeared, one advertising an appearance by Chubby Checker in a local venue. Out of nowhere comes the voice of Sarah from the back seat: "Chubby Checker is a real person?" There was a momentary dead silence before all in the car just about died. Sarah will never hear the end of this for as long as I draw breath, I guarantee that. :D

~ Mothmen Afoot
Kidnappings are a NEST thang, don'tcha know. A few lucky guys and girls get grabbed by a group of masked baddies and whisked off to be tortured for a good, long time. Well, our darling little Cassi/Tortuga was chosen as one of the kidnappees for ... Sunday? Might have been Saturday. I dunno. Regardless, there was one aspect of the kidnapping that was truly epic.

I happened to be walking with LeeAllure past the hallway where Cassi was sitting when the kidnapping began. We hear a noise and turn to see a large group of ski-masked folks and ... a yellow moth? Yes, a yellow moth! One of the kidnappers was dressed in the costume of a henchman of the Monarch from the Venture Brothers, or something very similar. I did not know it at the time, but it was our very own MetalHead Pirate, Alchemy! He walked to Lee's room after the kidnapping and let me tell you, the costume was hysterical when viewed up close. I can't imagine what Cassi must have thought, being partially carted off by a giant moth. :D

~ Sound Fail and the First Kidnapping
On Saturday, following the Newbie Orientation, all the potential kidnappees made their way to another meeting room for Kidnapping Orientation. I was grabbed by someone, I don't recall whom, and taken to the Tickle Empire headquarters. Andy (TklChgo) and Libertine were plotting within, surrounded by co-conspirators, the first kidnapping. (to occur during orientation) The plan was for Libertine, in the guise of Dudley Do-Right villain Snidely Whiplash, to arrive with his crew and torture one (un)lucky lady until she revealed the location of the deed to a gold mine.

So where do I come in? HDS is some kind of subby 'lee; he doesn't do 'lering well. Well, Libertine, the drama llama that he is, cooked up a big finish to complete the theatrics. Those in attendance at Bella's Bash in Ohio last year will well remember that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police paid a visit to Mama B. Well, what would Snidely Whiplash be without Officer Do-Right? Our own Josh, (Snail Shell) donning his Mountie Uniform, was to make a grand entrance and bring a halt to the proceedings. His entrance was to be accompanied by the Dudley Do-Right cartoon theme, played by myself. Unfortunately, we had little to work with, and I was left with two laptops to carry the theme across the meeting room.

The posse departed and made their way into the room, grabbing the defenseless damsel and strapping her to a table. After being regailed by bad French and French Canadians who didn't speak French, (plus Mexican Pete) Josh made his entrance. Sadly, despite my efforts I doubt anyone heard the noble theme, for the applause at the entrance of the Mountie drowned out any noise I could make. He might have saved the day yet but, as his shift was over, he joined the Whiplash Brigade in their torture of the damsel. All went splendidly except for HDS; he failed in his responsibilities. :(

~ Dinner and a Show
Saturday night brought dinner and the talent show. Dinner saw chicken breasts of stupendous size and much cake. Unfortunately, I sat at the table of the Rayman, suffering his ornery self throughout the meal. :p Korastus told us stories of his military friends (including one of a survival training exercise that ended in a bobcat meal) while Kilitiinko relayed his own stories from the service. (Whales and 500 pound bombs do not mix, apparently)

Hearty cheers were had for both LeeAllure and the NEST team and our own Skippy, newly minted college graduate, as Robace took the stage. We began with beautiful serenade from Saeria, who has a voice that could charm birds from the trees, starting things off most auspiciously. Beyond that, order I guess at, for my memory is barely able to recall the performers. (and not even that, in one case) I hope I remembered everyone, although I fear not.

We received a spank-filled rendition of classic Shakespearean theater from Libertine and Kittentoes that brought the house down. I can say with certainty the Bard will never be the same for me again. :D A lovely lady whose name I do not recall, for my mind is terrible, sang for us a lovely song of Manhattan. (Hopefully I got the subject correct, at least) Snail Shell, the "King of Canadian Tickling", told us his late-night Burger King saga in the industrial depths of Canada, while Amnesiac brought hi-jinks and comedic hilarity. The Reverend Jamie and his lovely lady brought us a last-minute addition, a live reenactment of a classic piece of tickling fiction! Enjoyed by all, save perhaps the lady herself. :p

To finish, with great flourish, Alchemy brought forth a guitar and Max stepped up to the piano to play for us. The speakers, however, had different ideas, and not even the combined efforts of the Deviant One and the Verbose Mexican (with others besides) could make them cooperate. True to their art, Max and Alchemy kept playing amazingly, Max going to far as to chuck the microphone away after Rob kept knocking it into the piano. The house, she was brought down. Don't miss this one next year; you'll regret it for certain.

One thing I am especially proud of: I got to wear Alchemy's hat! Sure, Mondy put it on backwards but still! Alchemy's hat! You know you're jealous. :p An additional coup took place just before dinner began. Wandering about the tables, I happened upon Gothfreakhell (in a fancy shirt no less!) and, for reasons that escape me even now, proceeded to rub his head. I feel like I got some kind of achievement for it; where's my Gothfreak merit badge? :D

~ NEST Comic
The NEST comic! There's so much to love about this gem. Snail Shell, as with NEST 2008, created a comic featuring the hi-jinks of TMFers especially for NEST. I can't begin to describe the entire comic, but rest assured that every page is filled with hilarity of some form. From Captain Mad and his bushy eyebrows and dainty little spectacles to Kray Z. Dawg, White-Furred Inventor, to Venray aging even faster than he already does, this comic was and is full of win. If you didn't pick one up you passed up the opportunity of a lifetime. Maybe if you prostrate yourself before the Jawsch he'll see if he can hook you up with a copy. But maybe not. 'Cause you missed your chance. :p

A few choice quotes for you:
"WAHHH! There's lots of corn here! WAHHH!"
"Rhinos want TMF!"
"Sit down, Mr. Baldee."

~ NEST Program Booklet
Bandito and White Lotus created a HOT piece for the cover. 'nuff said. Actually, no, 'nuff is not said. In addition to the magnificent cover, we were treated to numerous splendid other pieces by community artists throughout the booklet. Stories, even! I've been to many a convention and, being anime conventions, they strive for pretty program books. NEST's, though, has them all beat.

~ Socks and Canadians
Rob/Tickle Emperor requested my assistance with some DVD burning troubles early in the weekend. Who am I to refuse the Emperor, so I go off to La Casa Canada. I'm attempting to help determine the problem when I begin to be pelted by socks! Lamashtu, the Tickle Empress, somehow mistook HDS for a laundry hamper and proceeded to pelt him with socks. I'm not one to take such blow lying down, (well, maybe I am, but not right then) so I lobbed them back at her. This went on until it degenerated into an impromptu pillow fight. I would like to claim that I won but, sadly, HDS was soundly defeated. ;_; Who knew Canadians could be so vicious! :D

~ Don't Mouth Off to the Emperor
My first defeat handed to me, I assumed the rest of the weekend would be the same. However, the combined might of the Emperor and the Divine Shadow was not so easily ignored. Lamashtu, standing with Rob and myself upon the balcony outside my room, decided it would be a splendid thing to mouth off to the Emperor and myself. Well, we are stoic folks, and took our verbal beating in stride. Eventually, however, we could not remain still in the face of such naughty behavior. Grabbing the smart-mouthed lass, the Emperor and I somehow (for she is one of surprising strength) managed to get her to the bedroom. I, using all of my zip-file strength (see NHLee posts from 2008) managed to get her into a hold while the Emperor taught her a lesson.

We might have failed yet, for she was nearly free many times, but for the timely arrival of Robace. After Lamashtu insinuated that Mexico was something other than a fine and upstanding nation, Robace was left with no choice but to break out the sonic scrubber of DOOM. Man, we thought we were working her over before he stepped in; I swear Lamashtu's laughter increased in volume tenfold when that scrubber met her feet. Two others (falcon and Mel?) soon joined us, and the lovely lady was forced to relent and declare her respect for the people and nation of Mexico. Don't mess with HisBaldEmperorsRhino, eh?

~ Newbie Party and Grazing Rhinos
The Newbie Party took place on Saturday, after the dinner and talent show. I, somehow, managed to bake cupcakes from scratch without rendering them totally unpalatable, (then again, folks could have just been being kind and hiding their disgust) and Robace and myself thus had a full cupcake bar, complete with sprinkles and icing, to entice the newcomers. Unfortunately, stupid me didn't realize the gel had to be cut open to write, so that could not be used. I has a fail. We soon attracted a crowd, and (I hope) a grand time was had by new and not so new alike. We even had a visit from the friendly, neighborhood Rhinocerous, who soon proceeded to graze upon the cupcakes. I'll have to send him a package of 'em next time I bake. :D

~ Robace Radio does NEST
Concurrent with the Newbie Party, Robace held an abridged edition of Robace Radio at midnight, interviewing attendees across the hotel and, unfortunately, serenading us. I did manage to get in several tacotacotacotaco's and a perfectly executed Yakkety Sax while the show was going: the song started just as Rob was about to sing, thankfully partially drowning him out. If you haven't heard this show yet you really should go listen to it. Not only will you get to hear Cassi threaten to stick something (lord knows what) up Amnesiac's posterior but you'll get to hear a tearful, heart-felt apology from Max Speer for everything he has ever done. head to the archives and listen NAO.

~ Jo and Mama B do Hollywood
So. Our darling CrystalLight decided to try her hand at tickling videos. Whoa, I can hear you say, she was a 'lee in a video? Not so, for the truth is even better: she was a 'ler, 'ler partner to BellaRisa against Cassi and SapphireRose. Let me tell you, as one watching in the room, she fell into the role as if she'd been doing it forever. With Cassi, especially, she was both awesomely domme and hysterically funny, playing off the close friendship of the two for some dialog that just about had the whole audience, including Viper, rolling on the floor. I said this in Viper's thread: if you buy clips this year, be certain to put these two on your list.

My apologies, Ted, for shooing you off so unceremoniously when you came a knockin'. I figured if I didn't get you on your merry way Viper might have reached through the door to throttle the knocker personally. :D A case of bad timing.

~ NEST! Is a DRAMA-Free Event!
Back to the beginning we go. All NEST newcomers had to attend newbie orientation to familiarize themselves with the all-important rules and regulations. A crew of veterans led by Mama B. went through the rules with great seriousness. Until, that is, it came time for Libertine to read his. I quote rule number 10, his to read:
NEST is a Drama-Free Event. If you are not adult enough to participate in events and
socializing without making others feel unwelcome, uncomfortable or unloved, then please stay
home. If you are prone to gossip or whispering about others, if you must be the center of
attention at the expense of others, if you may burst into tears in front of groups of people,
please take a year to think about appropriate public behavior before applying again.
Well, take the first line and imagine yourself deep in the most dramatic of theater. Now, picture the great Libertine, booklet in hand, reaching his hand to the skies and crying out "NEST! Is a DRAMA FREE event!" in the most thunderous voice possible. Needless to say he received a standing ovation and bouquet, stolen from the hotel arrangement. :D We thought that might have been the end, though, until a caped avenger arrived ...

~ Not so fast, Luthor!
For suddenly, with no warning, the door flies open and Amnesiac, guised up as Superman with a tiny little red cape and S shirt, strides into the room and proclaims to Libertine, "Not so fast, Luthor!". Picture, too, this line delivered with a perfect lisp, for no man of steel with a cape so small could speak as anything else. Libertine, ever ready for a performance, took this in stride and traded barbs with the man of steel until he exited from whence he came. Bella, I might add, did a literal (or at least figurative) facepalm throughout this display of shenanigans.

~ CrystalLight in a Dress ... Does Not Compute
For those not in the know, Kered and CrystalLight made a bet before NEST. He proposed that, if Jo wore a dress at the event, he would wear a tuxedo and bring her a corsage to wear. Well, Jo may be a lady but dresses she does not do. However, she is also not one to lose a bet, especially not to Kered. A dress, then, was procured, along with a matching pair of shoes. She donned it with Cassie and myself and we took her down to unveil her to a very amazed Kered. (not so much that she did it but just at the spectacle of it all) We may never see it again but I can safely say that the prettiest thing for miles around was our darling Jo, all dressed up. Kered wasn't half bad himself in his tux. Quite a pair, those two made.

~ Tico-Tico, Anyone?
Despite my earlier failing, I was called upon to render further sound aid for a scene featuring the indomitable Libertine and Kittentoes. He sought to play three different songs for three different purposes. To do this, we needed better speakers than the first attempt, for even two laptops combined did not work. Fortunately, we were saved by what should have been an obvious source. Can you guess who has the loudest laptop speakers of all? I'll give you a hint: he's also the loudest talker around. Yes, dear Robace had a laptop with speakers able to do far better than the first two laptops ever could. Together with VLS Player and its ability to play at 200% volume, we had a sound setup worth of a Libertine scene.

Just after the raffle, (more on that later) Viper's bondage table was set up in the center of the room and I took position nearby. The lovely Kittentoes was strapped to the table and Libertine began his show. First, the lightning-fast sounds of Tico-Tico lead a rapid-fire tickling of the lovely Kitten, with her body played as swiftly as the guitar could be plucked. Needing, as Libertine said, more culture after that number, we moved on to Mozart's Turkish Rondeau. (I believe that's the video I used) It soon brought out the pianist in him as he played his Kitten like a set of ivories. Right around 1:15 you can just picture the man playing across Kitten as if she had her own keys. Well, she did generate some lovely notes so maybe she did. :D We ended with a surprise for the audience, I believe, a rendition by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: Rag Doll. Those who have seen a 'lee after a particularly intense session well know the appropriateness of that song to the moment.

Alas alas, I fear even with the power of Mexican speakers we could not reach all in the audience. Next time, should I be there, I must remember to bring some speakers.

~ Mama B and the Bondage Table (and why Reverend Jamie is a dead man walking)
The play party on Sunday found Bella in a precarious position. She'd decided to take a seat upon the bondage table of Sir Viper and, unfortunately for her, this made for a target too many could not resist. Bella graciously accommodated us and, donning ballgag and (later) "mindfold", prepared for assault. The group targeting dear Bella, myself included, might not have had a chance but for the fortunate presence of Rhino. Ted brought him over and he took position upon her legs, freeing up the rest of us holdign her down to fight against the arms of steel. Rhino, Gin, Jo, and others I couldn't even see set upon her, and I swear the two of us holding her arms just about flew! Rhino, of course, barely moved, even alone as he was holding her legs, but the rest of us could barely contain the little brown tornado. She managed to get a bite out of my hand, through a freakin' ballgag! What does an assistant have to do to keep from being bitten? Put the Hannibal mask on her? Jeesh.

That, though, wasn't the best part. Reverend Jamie, apparently having more of Beelzebub than St. Paul within him, appeared and proceeded to give the most diabolically evil baby talk and "tickle tickle!" mocking I have ever seen. He didn't even tickle Bella the whole time; he just drove her mad with his cooing and "aww, is Bella ticklish?" barbs. He would do this for a time and vanish, only to appear minutes later when Bella thought she was safest. We could hear her cursing him through the ballgag! If the man is still alive I can't imagine it is for too much longer.

~ Rafflemania
Ah, the NEST raffle. Time again for goodies to be given and Milagros to win the main prize for a third year. :D Many gifts were up for grabs, including T-shirts, wine, a copy of the NEST comic, and two Yenny comics, one signed by the artist and writer! Many folks won, including dear Slacker. (who snagged a mug and wine bottle) However, none could compare to Milagros who, through some voodoo mathematical wizardry that defies comprehension, managed to win multiple items, including the first, unautographed Yenny comic. We thought he was done there but noooo, he surprised us all: when it came time for Max to announce the winning number for the autographed comic who stood to claim it? None but Milagros who, gracious as ever, relinquished his first Yenny comic for someone else to win. A big-hearted man indeed.

~ The Play Party
I you missed the play party this year, or weren't here to see it, the sight is one you'll be sad to have missed. I've never seen so much gear in one place! (granted, I've seen little to none in one place) From immense wooden apparatuses to hold all but the strongest (read: karategirl) and x-frames all about, there wasn't a moment when some fortunate soul was being tortured right out of their mind. Guys, girls, all took turns on the receiving and giving ends. They even purloined a hotel luggage cart and strapped irishgirl to it, carting her around as the masses gave her a good working-over. Best dungeon evah. :D

~ Ten Minutes with Classy
Robace, foolish Mexican that he is, gave to kered 10 minutes, a period during which anything could be done to him. Kered, clever man that he is, willed this boon to classy. Classy, evil lass that *she* is, willed it to all of NEST. I wander into the play party to find Rob, strapped to a piece of bondage gear, being worked over by all the ladies. And, of course, some others. If you looked at his sole, you'd notice "Jeff was here" written upon it. I didn't know Jeff was that into Rob but, apparently, I don't know him well enough. I am sad I missed Lee's arrival on the scene, and Rob's fearful protests, but I shall leave that memory to Ted. (who no doubt saw it, as he sees everything)

~ Driving Around PHL
If I ever have to drive around that airport again it will be too soon. I nearly killed myself picking Robace up and swear I made over thirty circuits by the time all was said and done. At least by the second pick-up I was a master of the road. Never a more confusing layout to be found, that is assured, especially when you have to leave a cellular phone-less Robace to try and find people. Next time we all walk from airport, eh?

~ Greyhound and Leering Cityfolk
So Jo came in on Greyhound on Friday. Fine, I thought, I'll just pick her up with my compatriate Kray Z. Dawg. What I forgot is that Greyhound manages, with amazing consistency, to place their terminals in the worst parts of their host cities. Seriously, if they were in Europe during World War II there would have been depots on Normandy beach during D-Day and in Dresden during the firebombing. The Dawg and I are racing city traffic and red lights to reach Jo when we get a call from her. Apparently the city folk are all hitting on her and trying to bum cigarettes off of her. Yeah, Jo is hawtness in a leather jacket, but have some class, people. You don't just go leering without first getting to know a gal! Happily we did make it before they carted her off. Next year I'll have to drive her from Albany; fewer perverted urbanites at the Rensselaer train station methinks.

~ The "Black" Photo Op
As I am preparing to leave on Monday, taking Jo to the bus depot, the black contingent decided it was time for a photo op. One of them, I believe Tamia, demanded the two whitest black guys (or blackest white guys) you'll ever know on this forum, dvnc and Kraziedog, join in. Not much beyond that, but it certainly was hilarious to watch. :D

~ Who Wants to Sleep With HDS?
So yeah, my bed turned out to be very popular. Thursday night I was joined by EcEu, and we proceeded to have raunchy mansex. (okay, maybe not the raunchy mansex) Friday I had Gin and Artoo in the bed, with Gin stealing the covers and leaving me frigid the next morning. Saturday I did sleep alone, amazingly, but Sunday Cassi and Jo decided it was time to bunk with HDS. Poor Robace was left all alone on the futon, although at least he didn't get his covers stolen. :p Maybe next year I'll have more people sleep with me. who knows. :D

~ ULTPWN Surprise!
This did not turn out as expected. Robace and crew had been planning this absurd ULTPWN thing since early this year, enlisting me (I thought) to help their plan. It seemed it was targeted against many of the girls of the forum but, as it happens, it was all against poor HDS. Robace made a collar for me that he was going to put on and then use against Team JoManda, or so I thought. Yet when he put it on I was given to them instead! ULTPWN was on me. I suppose I should have expected it but, then, I'm as dense as Rhino's pecs. :p So led around HDS was on Sunday, collared to Team JoManda. It's a terrible shame I was such a bad sub that day. :(

~ Natural Tickler the Linebacker
LeeAllure, devious one that she is, apparently found a sensitive spot on our own natural ticker. Now, for those of you who don't know the man, he is a very large black man. Not "oh lawd, it's a 1000 lb walrus" large but "whoa, give that man a football and he could knock any pro aside as if they were nothing" large. Well, he took off FAST, running away from Lee as swiftly as his legs could take him. She was quick too, but he maneuvered like a man a tenth his size. He made it out the door before she could get to him, resulting in Lee declaring victory. I've never seen and likely never will see again such swift movement. I suspect only karategirl or Rhino (maybe Danimal had he been there) could have stood a chance of stopping that titan once he took off.

~ The Graduate
Skipadeedoodah came to NEST early, with that goof Homer, but didn't stay with us for long. In fact, she had to depart to go to her college graduation on Saturday! What dedication: the girl comes all the way to Philadelphia and then high-tails it back to graduate! To top it all off, she returned Saturday night in full graduation regalia! Normally, a graduate celebrates closer to home; Skip came back to us. 'Tis too bad she didn't learn anything in college or go to class. (or so she says) :p

~ Euphoricy v. Natural Tickler
Those who know Gin know well that she is a fearsome firecracker. Unfortunately for her, she met with an immovable force: natural ticker. Gin and I were preparing to leave Bella's room and Gin made the mistake of mouthing off to NT. Well, the man adopted his trademark stone faced "oh no you didn't" glare and just stood there, glowering at her. Moving him was out of the question, so she tried to break his glare long enough to slip out. He casually reaches out and pushes her back to the bed, continuing to glare. The moral here, ladies and gentlemen, is to talk back to NT unless you are prepared to take him on. :D

~ "You'll never be as good as Billy Joel!"
One of the most epic moments of the weekend took place during the play party. Jo, feeling very dommish, decided it was time to attack Amanda. I, helpful as always, held her arms while Jo (and soon others) dug into the demonic Mondy. True to form, we were treated to a barrage of Mondyspeak and laughs loud enough to attract the attention of the whole ballroom. All was going well for Jo until Mondy's screams brought Daddy Max over. At first he just shook his head, almost disappointed in his daughter, but soon enough he lept to his daughter's defense, attacking Jo. I, continuing to be helpful, switched who I was holding and grabbed dear Jo. As with Mondy, others joined Max in their torment of Jo, leading to many cries of "I'm CrystalLight!" and all the other delightful rage-powered curses she could fling.

Suddenly, however, Jo made a critical error. Something must have just snapped within her, for she screamed out "You'll never be as good as Billy Joel!". The whole room went dead silent. Max, for those who do not know, is an amazing piano player and every bit as good as Billy Joel ever has been. This kind of insult would not go unanswered. He paused for a moment and wore a look that could only mean "Oh NO she didn't". Brief consideration past, he attacked Jo with more force than any I've ever seen, turning the girl into even more of a puddle of desperate 'lee than she already was. Her laughter soon interspersed itself with cries of "I'm sorry!" and, finally, "You're better than Billy Joel!", at which point Max, satisfied, left the broken Jo to melt into the floor. Never cross the man, no sirree.

~ Stealing a Kiss from Kraziedog
I was helping Jo pick up her things from Kraziedog's room to prepare for her little sleepover on Sunday. As we left the door, Kraziedog, wacko that he is, puckered up for me. I don't know if he expected it or not, but I couldn't pass up a kiss from the Dawg so I planted one right on his lips. Sorry, ladies; the dawg is mine now. Get your own Cajun sensation, 'cause I ain't sharin'. :D

~ Bring on the Lube!
Lamashtu, it seems, was not done with HDS yet. Throughout the weekend we were making like some crazy karate masters, striking these ridiculously low fighting poses and sparring all across the hotel. Well, we finally pounced outside the play party, fortunately stopped by Libertine before we damaged either the hotel or freaked any of the "vanilla" folks out any further. :D Taking the match inside the ballroom, Lamashtu and myself wrestled about between pieces of bondage gear. She is a tough girl, and I didn't think I was going to make it for a good while there but, in the end, HDS did pin her. I'll pay for it later, but a pin was had! :D I declare that victory in the name of Tickle Emperor, whom I am certain the Empress abuses quite often.

That wasn't the end, however. Lamashtu made the error of challenging Viper and, when he got her down, he didn't just release her, no no. True to producer form, he laid into her, soon joined by the Emperor and other helpers. Holding down her arms to give him a better opening, I performed my usual assistant role. Libertine, never one to pass up a chance for dramatic flare, brought over the lube and applied it to her feet and underarms. Picture the man, those who know him, calling out something like "Have some lube" and try not to laugh yourself. :D Well, Lamashtu wasn't so happy with the lube; I believe her words were something like "what the hell is this?" when Libertine applied it. :D We laid into her and once again the poor girl was ganked. (and lubed!) I know I'm going to pay for that one too, as I was a very visible accomplice. :p

~~~
~~~
~~~

Shout-outs
These are in no order besides that in which my memory recalled them. I hope I missed no one but I know I did; my apologies to one and all. Apologies too to those I did not spend nearly enough time with, which is everyone! Not enough minutes in the weekend. If I associate memories with the wrong person I do apologize; I know it will happen and yet my sieve of a brain continues to do it! A pox upon my ineffective neurons. If these seem somewhat redundant to my replies to all the other threads it's because they probably are! I was thinking these up as I replied all over the place.

~ First, to the designers of the roads around Philadelphia International Airport. I drove that loop more times than I care to recall this weekend and I am confident they could not have been more poorly designed if you had given the task to those ducks in the hotel lobby. Almost killed myself on every loop! May you all burn (or freeze, depending on your Canto) in the deepest, darkest pits of immortal Hades.

~ Chey
I'm so glad you came and gladder still to have seen that you had a great time! The enthusiasm you showed in the elevator that final (or second to final) day when talking about your first bondage experience was a wonder to behold. I'll always be around to pick you up, assuming I have a car. Heck, I'll ride a burro with Robace if I have to. :D Great to meet you.

~ Rhino
Sir, it was my pleasure to deliver your hard-eared dollars at long last. Thank you for your assistance with the dear Bella's destruction; we would not have made it a moment without you. An honor to have a Rhinoceros graze upon my cupcakes; I hope they were good. Don't be a stranger, way out in that southwestern corner of this fair land as you are. *21-snort salute*

~ Katie/tklee88
Herna! I'm so sorry we didn't get to see who could PWN who; (I imagine I'd lose anyway) that was an epical failure on the part of HDS. It was my pleasure to have joined Impaler in picking you up at the airport. I'm sorry I couldn't be more excited when I saw you; I was quite worried about not getting killed as we drove back to the hotel. Your happy voice was all over the hotel, and it was a pleasure to hear it throughout the weekend. Go sparkly vampires!

~ Rob-o (Tacoman)
Rob, it was an honor to have shared a room with you. A better brothah and compadre I could not find, even if you make me worry myself to death. You were awesome as Talent MC and you managed a fabulous radio show, even drained as you were. Even if you did turn the tables on me with ULTPWN, you sneaky diablo, you're still awesome. Wear that sombrero proudly; viva la Mexico!

~ Rob & Lamashtu
Rob! My Canadian sexpot! It's been too long since I had one of your awesome hugs. I'm so glad I got to see as much of you as I did, even if it was never enough and even if I did fail at helping with the DVD issue. It was my pleasure to have met dear Lamashtu, even if her first act was to chuck laundry at my head. I now have a Canadian nemesis and a Canadian manlove partner! It was my privilege to gank you, Lamashtu, with your darling Rob and my further privilege to wrassle' with you. Care for some more lube, m'dear? :p Love you both!

~ gothfreakhell and Saeria
That head rub got me a B in a class I was certain I was going to do far worse in, my gothy friend. Mind if I come next semester and do it again? :p Saeria, your voice is amazing, and it was a treat to hear it. Goth is blessed to have you and you him. I couldn't imagine a sweeter, yet more metal and zombified, pair of folks. Zombie uprising! Yeah! :D

~ Euphoricy/Gin
What can I say but thank you, again, for a wonderful weekend. I didn't see you nearly as much as I wanted but even a moment is amazing itself. You somehow manage to make me feel completely relaxed even if you're abusing me in ways I can barely keep still (or not, even) for. Each time I saw your plane delayed I grew closer to jumping in the car and driving to pick you up myself. Thanks for showing this sad and sorry character kindness. (and evil torment) I'm sorry I couldn't be there more for you this weekend; it is a mistake I shall regret as long as I live. I love you, Ginny. Now stop breaking all the 'lees and stealing mah covers! :D

~ CrystalLight/Jo
Jo! I'm so sorry I was late to pick you up at the bus terminal and for making too late to the terminal on Monday. I should have prepared more, for there is no excuse. Thank you for talking with me when I needed to talk and for torturing me when I needed (or didn't) need that. I'm so sorry, too, for not giving you the session I should have. I failed in so many things this weekend and this failure surpasses so many of the others. :( I'm glad you made it safely home even without my ineptitude. I'm glad to have shared my bed the final night, although I do not sleep cute thank you very much. I love you, Jo, and can't wait to see you again. <3

~ BrightEyes/Mondy
Mondy! I should have been there to pick you up or, at the very least, greet you when you arrived at the airport! I should have been much more helpful to you and Lee both when it came to registration and other errands. I;m sorry, too, for being such a bad submissive on Sunday; I did not behave as a collared lad should and there is no excuse for that. We'll have to steal Canadian Rob's collar and make up for it later. I'm sorry too for spurning you and Lee at the hot tub Sunday; while chlorine does not agree with me so much, especially at the levels at this hotel, that's no reason to refuse to join you as badly as I did. My failings aside, it was a pleasure as always to see your sugary self, even if I didn't see enough of it. Love you, Mondy!

~ Miss Lee
You were working so hard this weekend and I couldn't even find to time to be around when you needed my help. Shame on me and shame on my poor showing. Congratulations on an amazing gathering and thank you for letting me be a part of it. It is always a delight to see you, even if I constantly fear for my safety. :D See you in a few short weeks! :)

~ Jeffman
Jeff, you insufferable git, thanks as always for looking out for your ineffectual and ineffective tech guy. It's always a pleasure to see you, even if my collared self was not as submissive as I really should have been. Be well, my friend.

~ kilitiinko
My dinner buddy! Thanks for sharing your stories; they made for a most entertaining meal. (how can exploding whales not be?) It was a pleasure to have met and connected with someone I had not known anything of before the gathering. I'll be watching for you next time, eh? :)

~ Korastus
Korastus, it was a pleasure to have met you. We had many a good chat, and I enjoyed them all. Oh, and you were hawt getting tortured by the girls, both at Lee's tickling demo and strapped to the bondage thingy in the play party. :p See if I can use my bi-powahs to freak you out some. :D Good for you for letting the ladies enjoy you, devils that they are. Gave me a break!

~ Artoo
The British goofball! Great to have met you, even if Gin broke you beforehand. My apologies for helping the girls as they tortured you; I couldn't resist breaking out the sonic scrubber to let them play. :p 'tis too bad we didn't get the kiss in for dear Gin; she'll probably make us next time. Stay well across the pond, my friend.

~ Mama B
Bella! Thank you so much for being the evil and caring mama you always are. Your nibbles still give me shivers and your thrashings still make my arms sore. Thank you for lending me your ample bosom as pillow when I needed it; a softer spot I'll never find. I'm sorry I can't make the coaster fling; I'll be in the lab, toiling away. Love you! <3

~ Jhoti
My dear Jhoti, what can I say to you? You trimmed my goatee! I am a shell of an HDS, a mere specter of what I once was. Or maybe not. Actually, it is rather nice now; it no longer goes all over the place and appears frazzled. Thank you for not totally cutting it off; I know Jeff would have probably been delighted to abuse me that much. =P It was a pleasure to be tortured by you, that it was. Next time, sleep less and mingle more! We need to see more of you. <3

~ Kered
Kered, you are a gentleman of the highest calibur. It was my pleasure to have met you in person after so long, and my privilege to have helped present Jo in dress to you. You both looked stunning together. I'm glad to have eaten breakfast with you; next year I shall have to get up far earlier to join you in the quieter hours. Thank you for hosting Chey; I know you were preferable to Robace or myself. :p

~ Bugman
My good Buggy, we've sent so many PMs over the years that I can scarcely believe we actually met! I am glad to have met my friend in person, although I neglected to set aside time to teach you how to quote in PMs. ;) Next year we must chat more; perhaps while you train with Kered and Robace for the basketball game, eh?

~ Pokey
Pokey, it's always a pleasure to see you around. I'm glad we got to have a bit of conversation amidst the hubbub and that I could share a breakfast table with you. If I ever make a more permanent transition to Chicago for schooling I shall have to look up my Michigan friend. Stay awesome, compadre.

~ Classy
Classy! I still am amused that you went out to purchase a coffee machine for your room. That's serious dedication. (or serious addiction, but who's keeping track?) How you managed to juggle coffee and a drink at the reception I do not know. Always a delight to see you. :)

~ Teddy Bahr
Amnesiac! You never fail to be awesome, from lisping Superman to apparently being PWN'd by some of the women! What is up with that? Sorry I was gruff during the video shoot; I made angry HDS appear before I realized who was knocking. Next time I'll go wrangle you when it's time to shoot. I wanna see video when you have it done, so edit fast! =P

~ Viper & SapphireRose
It was an honor to sit in on your video shoot. You both make it look so simple, aside from when Bella forgets to change sides. I hope I didn't crowd your shoot; the artist must have his space to make magic. At least you didn't kick me in the tuccus this time. :p

~ Cassi
Oh Cassi, my fellow worrier, I'm so glad I was able to spend some time with you, even if it was spent worrying about the incoming folks. Thanks for letting me drive you to the airport; I felt better knowing someone who had done it repeatedly could navigate the maze, allowing you to find the wayward travelers. We kind of stole your cookies and banana bread; fortunately most was eaten. Next time we bake lots of stuff for everyone, m'kay? Love you, my favorite Panamaniac. <3

~ Slackah
Slacker, I do apologize for not telling you we had food sooner. Had I known I would have made you aware as soon as I saw you! Yours was the first familiar face I spied, having been unsure if Kered (whom I did see first) was in fact Kered. Congratulations on the wins at the auction; don't drink that wine all at once, eh? :p

~ K-Dawg
I'll never forget our kiss, K-Dawg. Assuming you don't track me down and force-feed me GHB until I do, of course. :p It's always a pleasure to see you, even if I never see enough of your awesome self. Thank you so much for accompanying me to pick up Jo; I could never have talked to her while slowly making my way through that traffic and I know she appreciated that. Sorry I made you get up so early, though. Next time sleep more!

~ Tamia
Ta-Ta-Tamia! It was so great to meet your sweet self. I can has stolen Tamhugs and I can haz more! Alas that I didn't speak to you more this weekend; it was an oversight I should not let repeat. Be well!

~ Natural Tickler
NT, my man, you are awesome. It was totally unexpected to be meeting one of my fellow Silly Stuff warriors, especially one I knew so little of! Thanks for the hilarious staring match with Gin; I've not been that amused in a long time. Thankfully I'll see you in just a few weeks. Stay amazing, my friend!

~ The Ducks
Seriously, what was up with you guys? You couldn't have at least rode in the elevator for us? You had to stay on the ground floor? Thanks for giving Rob many hilarious scares this weekend; we didn't need any bats with you guys around.

~ Bagelfather
Bagel my brother, good to have met you! A face I'd often seen but a member I never knew; I am glad that was at least partially rectified this weekend. Maybe next NEST I can bake some bagels in addition to the cupcakes, eh? be well, sir!

~ Rayman & Raya
Ray, you dirty old man, it was awesome to see you again. Raya too, although she's no dirty old man. (just a naughty damsel) You both were the first faces I saw at NHLee and you remain a comforting sight at gatherings I attend. It was a pleasure to sit at your dinner table, even if I continue to show no respect whatsoever. No more broken bones now, y'hear?

~ Ann & Drew
The Tkl-Duo in the flesh! An astounding thing, it was, and I am glad to have witnessed it. I've plotted and schemed with you both for so many years that this meeting was long overdue. And sorry, Ann: Drew is the wackier half. Although I just had a thought ... what if, all this time, Ann was posting as Drew and Drew as Ann? I could be totally screwed up here! Wonderful to have met you both.

~ Rupert
A pleasure to have assisted you in the fixing of that pesky table, my friend. One thing is assured from it: you'll not use a metal bit where a wood one is meant soon. ;) You're a good man, letting the girls play with you and driving all that equipment back to Virginia. Stay awesome, my fellow North Carolinian!

~ Max
Sir, it was my great honor to have met you, even if I did not speak much. It was a great privilege to have held down Jo so you could work your magic on her. I'm not certain she's really sorry for what she said, though; maybe next time you can teach her another lesson. :D Thank you for the amazing show on Saturday; it was a real treat to hear you play, even with the sound system shenanigans. Thanks for making this whole thing possible.

~ Andy (The Kidnapping Chicagoan)
Thanks for bringing me into the first kidnapping, Andy, even if I managed to muck up the sound assistance. It was my honor to be asked to assist, even if I could not be of help in future escapades. It was wonderful to have met you, and I am glad I will see you soon in the Windy City. Just a few weeks! Take care my friend.

~ Libertine & Kittentoes
It was my pleasure to have assisted in your many escapades, even if I was an inadequate assistant. I'm glad I could help with the laptop memory and my apologies for not being able to find that missing item you sought. Thank you for the timely assistance with the lube and for providing non-stop and hilarious drama throughout the weekend. Thank you for watching Lamashtu and myself and ensuring we didn't break our necks as we rolled about on the floor. I'm glad I got a Kittenhug out of the weekend and I am very glad I was able to talk with you both for as long as I did. Be well, both of you!

~ Snail Shell
Jawsch, you continue to be awesome. Even if you won't take the King's crown I shall respect you as one. You're the king of the Canadian munch, that's assured. T'was an honor to receive that autographed NEST comic and my own little X-MAS picture! I'm sorry I walked right by you that first night; I should have been more alert to the awesome that was passing me by! Rock on, my friend, rock on!

~ Penny Lane & the Deviant One
You two rock hard. Seriously. I just want to move in with both of you. Need a little cleaning/baking slave? 'Cause I'm there. =p It was great to see you both again; I hope your trip back had none of the hassles the Albany return did. Now if that dvnc would stop depressing me about my curricular choices we'd be all set.

~ EcEu
Jules! I'm sorry we missed picking you up; next time I'll not trust Robace to give me the correct arrival time. An honor, it was, to have shared a bed with you that first night; thanks for waking me up in the morning, although it was a half-hour off. =P Stay cool, my friend, and next time we'll talk more than the brief interactions we had.

~ JPie
JPie my dear! Lovely to see you as always, even if it always seemed as if I saw you as I passed by. Next time I see you, I'll have a Wonder Woman costume so you can match your old signature, eh? ;)

~ Dave & Sarah
Dave actually made it to a gathering less than a hour late. Whodathunkit, eh? A privilege to have picked you two up at the airport and to have been your first familiar face. Congrats to Sarah for pwning Dave, as always, without a shred of mercy. I continue to see less of you two than I would like, and someday, *shakes fist*, someday I shall correct that! And, of course, Chubby Checker is a real person. Didn't think I'd miss this opportunity, did you? :p

~ Impaler
A pleasure to join my compadre to pick up Bald and Sarah and dear Katie. Just remember, Chubby Checker is a real person! (Yes, I'm saying it again and again!) I'm sorry I kept calling you Imfailer; it just rolls off the tongue so easily! As usual you and I manage to be pwned without mercy this weekend; I would expect, and indeed desire nothing less. Go Team ... um ... we don't have a name. Go Team Whateverweare!

~ Alchemy
Alchemy, it was an honor to wear your hat, if only for a moment and backwards. (Mondy's fault) I missed the amazing Jack Sparrow of NEST past but I did get to see the most amazing Monarch henchman I'll ever see in this lifetime. Your performance with Max on Saturday was rockin' and awesome. Great to have met you.

~ Homer
Homer, I'm so sorry you had to be so sick. :( It's what you get for mouthing off so often, I suppose. =P You'll be in trouble next time if Classy keeps her little bet; the guys will be after you again. No squeals in my hotel! =P Take care, my friend.

~ Skipalicious
Congratulations, college graduate! I'm so glad we got the adjacent rooms; it was a most happy accident that let me see more of your wonderful self than I otherwise would have. A pleasure, it was, to share a table with you for dinner. ILY! <3

~ Todd
My smiling friend! Never a bad day when I get to see you! Thanks for joining us at the Newbie Party; you definitely brightened the room up tremendously. Don't ever change, my most awesome and amazing compatriot.

~ Ikaiyoo
T'was excellent to make your acquaintance, good sir! You graciously picked the good Mondy up from the airport while I was too worthless to do it and so graciously supplied the food on Sunday eve. A better man was hard to find, yes sirree.

~ NG02
It was good to meet the man behind the fearsome signature! I'll always remember you and the group all excited to go bowling that first or second night. =D Take care my friend. =)

~ Qwildoctor & lite
Wonderful to have met you both, that it was! I've seen those names all about the forum since I was a newly registered one many ages ago, and it was excellent to have met you both! We did not get to talk that much, but I do hope to remedy that next time.

~ falcon
Good to have met you my friend! My thanks for the assistance PWNing Lamashtu that evening; she was a handful and we needed every hand we could get, that is assured. I look forward to seeing you again.

~ Captain Morgan
My good Captain! Always a pleasure to see your funky self. Someday I shall grow a goatee worthy of being compared to your own, although not this day. I still can't believe I missed the "Cap'n Morgan Dainty Eating Breakfast Club" that morning! Why am I always two steps behind? Ludicrous, ludicrous indeed. Don't ever change, unless you find a way to become more awesome.

~ Amy
Amy! Alas that I could not say hello when first I saw you, for Jawsch was carting you off, kicking and screaming, to be introduced to all the others. We didn't get to talk and that's a shame, but it was delightful to meet you. I hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as it seemed; certainly while helping Cassi work Korastus over you seemed to be getting into it. :D An evil 'ler lurks within ye, aye!

~ Chaneda
It was good to meet you, sir, and a pleasure to have the use of your iPhone as I abused Robace during his radio show. It transferred the lovely sounds of dear Cassi being abused; what more could a phone ask for? Cheers, eh? :)

~ Avenger
I feel like I saw you only in elevators, my new friend. Funny how baldi's trivia archnemesis is not the imposing, doom-shrouded colossus I thought I might find. :p Wonderful to have met you, sir.

~ Reverend Jamie & the Reverendess
Assuming you aren't dead as I type this, it was an honor to torture Bella with you, sir. We may have made her laugh; you made her hoppin' mad. :D The talent show entry you both put on was spectacular; kudos all around for that. Stay classy, mon ami.

~ Milagros
A pleasure to see you again, my friend! Congratulations on winning yet another round of NEST Rafflin'; you've got quite the streak kept up, that is assured. Don't grade your students too harshly this finals week; I feel for them even as I take my own exams. :p

And I am done, for writing any more would surely kill me. Apologies if you didn't get a smiley in the shout-outs; I actually hit the 60-image and smiley limit as I was typing this and had to cut back. Send pictures if you have them plzkthnx; HDS has picture fail. A few he has to get out, although some are private enough that only a few shall get. (wouldn't want my late-night orgy with Robace all over the forum, now would I?) To all of you ... thank you from this cold little loner for an amazing weekend. :) To LeeAllure and all the NEST team, I salute your efforts! It was a gathering done splendidly. Now I'll shut up. :p

Last edited:
It was an honor meeting you after all these years my friend.Your patience and wise counsel about all things computer related have been most appreciated by this computer dummy.:D I owe you a debt of gratitude that can never be satisfied.

And this be an epic thread,full of win.:bouncybou

Best NEST thread yet. :) So detailed and so nicely written.

Alex, you are easily one of my most cherished and loved friends. I feel the same way about you as you do about me. No matter the situation I'm always comfortable with you and when you're around. You should have no regrets. You're an angel and a blessing in my life and I'm eternally grateful. Thank you for making this weekend one of the best of my life.

I love you! <333

~ Milagros
A pleasure to see you again, my friend! Congratulations on winning yet another round of NEST Rafflin'; you've got quite the streak kept up, that is assured.

It was a pleasure to see you again, too. And I will treasure that autographed #1 Yenny comic which I have put into a plastic sleeve. :D

ZOMG!!!!!! ILY hardcore!!!!! We WILL have a PWN match next time ;). YAY FOR SPARKLY VAMPIRES!!!!!!! :D

~ Ann & Drew
The Tkl-Duo in the flesh! An astounding thing, it was, and I am glad to have witnessed it. I've plotted and schemed with you both for so many years that this meeting was long overdue. And sorry, Ann: Drew is the wackier half. Although I just had a thought ... what if, all this time, Ann was posting as Drew and Drew as Ann? I could be totally screwed up here! Wonderful to have met you both.

If you think Drew is the wackier half, I must be out of practice. We'll have to remedy that! lol It was great to meet you as well. I look forward to future plotting and hijinks. ;)

Auww it was so awesome that our rooms ended up next to eachother!! It was so awesome to see you again babe. ILY!!

thank you HDS, yes we always seem to be passing each other, maybe one day we will chat. Anyway, if I can lose the weight maybe one day I will put on that Wonder Woman outfit!

Chubby who? Never heard of him.

Awesome recap, HDS. It was great to see you again, and I agree, I want to see more of you next gathering. As in, I want to pwn your ass for mentioning the C.C. thing no less than 3 times. :)

HDS.

What else can I say bro. I actually had a tear reading this remembering all the good times (and waiting for the shower to clear) I had. NO ONE could ask for a better little brother, better friend, companion, caretaker, chauffeur, and everything else you did.
I know you have a special place in everyone's heart, but without getting too gushy and mushy which is not in the nature of the MExecutioner....you always have a home...a friend, and life long brotherhood with me. This cemented this, and when and if the day come I have a son.....Alex will be his name, I could bestow no greater honor upon my son to be named after you.

Sorry about the final twist....but the TACTACOTACO was good...I never expected it so now we are even. I don't even feel bad about letting the ladies use my equipment the first night on you.

Alex, where ever you go...what ever you need. If I can do it, consider it done.

SQUADRON HDACE IS ALWAYS ON PATROL!!
Evil Doer's BEWARE!

Rob

~ Kered
Kered, you are a gentleman of the highest calibur. It was my pleasure to have met you in person after so long, and my privilege to have helped present Jo in dress to you. You both looked stunning together. I'm glad to have eaten breakfast with you; next year I shall have to get up far earlier to join you in the quieter hours. Thank you for hosting Chey; I know you were preferable to Robace or myself. :p

It was my privelege to meet the Great HDS. Jo did look fantastic in that dress but I didn't have the bet with her. Someone else bet her that she wouldn't wear one and after knowing her for this long I know that if you tell Jo she won't do something then she does her damndest to get it done. My suit was at the dry cleaners the day I found out about the bet and I offered to dress up with her and bring her a corsage. We all won when Jo wore that dress. I have the pictures to remember that glorious evening. It was a joy to share the table with you although I've never seen one guy pile eight pounds of food on a five pound plate before. And hosting Chey was my pleasure.

It was a joy to share the table with you although I've never seen one guy pile eight pounds of food on a five pound plate before.

Ain't that the truth!The rest of us were lucky there was anything left after the mysterious one made his way through the breakfast buffet line.

And yet he looks malnourished for all that.There is no justice in the world,none at all.:ranty:

~ Korastus
Korastus, it was a pleasure to have met you. We had many a good chat, and I enjoyed them all. Oh, and you were hawt getting tortured by the girls, both at Lee's tickling demo and strapped to the bondage thingy in the play party. See if I can use my bi-powahs to freak you out some. Good for you for letting the ladies enjoy you, devils that they are. Gave me a break!

It was awesome meeting you, man. Chilling in your room and chatting at dinner was absolutely awesome. And thank you; I'm not freaked out (except for when you snuck up behind me XD), I take it as a great compliment. :) You're a very cool dude, and I look forward to hanging out with you again in the future.

HDS......after all this time, it was great to finally meet the man behind the curtain during Shempfest(or is that acurate? I'm tired)

Drew

it was good to meet ya dude u r one cool dude would love to hang with ya again mayby we will see ya at another gathering sometime or nest next year how knows and yes i am very lucky to have sae in my life she is my everything u may rum me head again if u thought it brought ya luck ehhehe

Aw, HDS, you can move in with us. There's just enough room for a small cot in the office. However, the kitchen is mine. I'm sure Dave can find you a phat job somewhere in the Sillycon Valley.

She's right. I could. Yer bril, kid. Total ops for ya out here.

Mind ya, 'cause yer that smart, yer gonna find ops everywhere.

Still, baby says yer in, so yer in when ya want it. ;)

~ Euphoricy v. Natural Tickler
Those who know Gin know well that she is a fearsome firecracker. Unfortunately for her, she met with an immovable force: natural ticker. Gin and I were preparing to leave Bella's room and Gin made the mistake of mouthing off to NT. Well, the man adopted his trademark stone faced "oh no you didn't" glare and just stood there, glowering at her. Moving him was out of the question, so she tried to break his glare long enough to slip out. He casually reaches out and pushes her back to the bed, continuing to glare. The moral here, ladies and gentlemen, is to talk back to NT unless you are prepared to take him on.

This. Was possibly one of the most amazing things to watch. :D

It was an honour, and absolutely fantastic to meet you Alex; I hope it's not for the last time. Thanks again for picking us up from the airport, and driving me to buy smokes - you are an amazingly selfless man.

Bro what can I say except you and I go back quite a ways now and I am so glad we got to finally meet at NHLee and i always enjoy seeing you......

I look forward to our next "escapade"....

~ K-Dawg
I'll never forget our kiss, K-Dawg. Assuming you don't track me down and force-feed me GHB until I do, of course. It's always a pleasure to see you, even if I never see enough of your awesome self. Thank you so much for accompanying me to pick up Jo; I could never have talked to her while slowly making my way through that traffic and I know she appreciated that. Sorry I made you get up so early, though. Next time sleep more!
Well I had responded to this and low and behold it vanished, or I previewed it and thought I posted....ANYWHO.

Alex you are one of the greatest guys in this community and generous both in mind and heart and it truly is a privilege to call you a friend. Yes I expected the kiss but I don't think Sanna did because she shouted "OMG!". Had you tried to make out with me I would have thrown the 40" tv at you. LOL

The pleasure was all mine on the Friday morning pick up of Jo. I'd go without sleep any day of the week for either of you, and the ride was actually one of the highlights of my weekend also. From us trying to pick up old ladies through the rolled up windows, to the mini cuddle pwns with Jo on the way back to scaring the poor girl at Walgreen's. The ride was mini epic, and it just happens to be the most I saw of Philly.

Either way, you are quality people, and next time we hang out more, greedy other people be damned. Take care my little Leanie (Lean in training). :woot:

This is amazing.. looking forward to seeing you again..

HUGSSSSSSSS/Lisa

Giving this the boot to the NEST forum, where I should have put it in the first place. :D

Apologies if I don't respond to anyone quickly or ever; I am frantically getting myself ready for travel. Curse the Masspike.

I still can't believe I bit you while I was wearing a ballgag; I was raised poorly :sorry: You're an absolute sweetheart, I adore you and my Jhoti had SO much fun torturing you :devil2:

Dude!! So cool to finally meet the Great One, himself, the one and only HDS. Lite and I have discussed many times in the past how much we'd want to see HDS at NEST. You are yet another one of the previously-unmet who exceeded my high expectations by huge margins.

Can't wait until nest, I mean, next year (there I go again...) to get to spend a little more time with you.

R

:devil:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back