• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr Tompson's Tickle Test F/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Young Mr Tompson saw an ad for ticklish guys needed at tickling U to be part of a research project. Little did he know how far they take the study. Alexandria Devine is one of the newest interns at the university and will be administering his exam. She starts out with his feet and gets him squirming nicely but when her fingers move to his upper body he goes nuts. Alexandria has him rate each of his tickle spots on a scale of 1 to 10 then takes him to the next phase, Post Orgasm Tickling. Alexandria wraps her hand around his cock and with her practiced technique soon has him cumming all over the place. After he cums she begins the test and has him rate the spots again. The Post Orgasm tickling intensified his sensations so much the ratings keep increasing til he can't take anymore.

Available Now On WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

she's gorgous!

great lee too.
where do you get these women? i'd race to the tickle table for any of your ladies.
steve

She's a real beauty and a great tickler.

I don't understand how the guy doesn't have an erection in the beginning.

She's a real beauty and a great tickler.

I don't understand how the guy doesn't have an erection in the beginning.
For some guys, tickling is a turn off my friend. Thats why you don't see that many tickling handjob producers. Some guys never get hard at all.

For some guys, tickling is a turn off my friend. Thats why you don't see that many tickling handjob producers. Some guys never get hard at all.

Why would they do it?

If they need money that bad, they can get a job at Wal-mart.

Why would they do it?

If they need money that bad, they can get a job at Wal-mart.

Would you rather wait for walmart to interview you or have a pretty model stroke your cock? Most of them don't realize it will have that effect til after it starts. Alot of things happen differently than they should when the camera comes on my friend.

All righty, then!

Only way that could have gotten better would be if she's saddled up and gone for a ride while tickling him!

Great work, I love alexandria, I like a lot of her work. Hope to see more of her on both sides of the tickling

Great work, I love alexandria, I like a lot of her work. Hope to see more of her on both sides of the tickling

I have 3 or 4 more clips with her and she returns in April. If you have any requests for her let me know.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back