• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ms. Raven's Not-So-Ticklish Interview!! Sole Shots! FREE 12+ MINUTE INTERVIEW!

AlternativeProd

Verified
Ms. Raven is interview by Kelli Lynn Sage, answering some of your questions, and explaining how she feels about being a regular tickler for a major tickling company! Kelli also (as requested) tries to tickle Ms. Raven!! BE WARNED: Ms. Raven is NOT ticklish, lol.

I've also included a sole shot of Ms. Raven, as many of you have requested to see Ms. Raven's soles as well.

Included is a special shout-out to a TMF member who asked some questions that piqued Ms. Raven's interest, so listen carefully!!

Enjoy! And if you have any further questions, feel free to post and ask! :)

Standard Def: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MUCMDOI

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIDZQRZ9

Last edited:
I think she just hides it well.

Dude, if she was ticklish, I WOULD FILM HER. Believe me, I would!! lol

She's my most requested model to get tickled. The absolute most we've gotten out of her is if you squeeze her ribs when she's not expecting it, she jumps (more out of surprise than anything else).... then nothing. Sorry, guys. :(

Last edited:
If she doesn't respond to tickling, I wonder how she'd respond to something like foot worship... ;)

Thanks for the compliment, my man. We MAY do a violet wand clip on Ms. Raven's soles, so keep an eye out for that, if that's your bag.

Anything that gets her to jump and squirm would be yummy. Maybe if her arms are tied above her head and two ladies use the violet want on her soles and ice cubes on her sides (while blind folded), she can earn some humility. Ha!

JD

Anything that gets her to jump and squirm would be yummy. Maybe if her arms are tied above her head and two ladies use the violet want on her soles and ice cubes on her sides (while blind folded), she can earn some humility. Ha!

JD

If she's cool with the violet wand clip, I'll be sure to produce it!

A guy and a girl other than Kelli should make it happen, since Ms. Raven does not respond to Kelli. I am sure there is another girl available and quite willing to lend a hand or two.

Use the violet wand and ice cold hands instead of ice cubes. Use fingers and fingernails on the neck, under arms, sides, back, hips, and feet.

Ms. Raven will feel something!!

JD

Last edited:
Dude, if she was ticklish, I WOULD FILM HER. Believe me, I would!! lol

She's my most requested model to get tickled. The absolute most we've gotten out of her is if you squeeze her ribs when she's not expecting it, she jumps (more out of surprise than anything else).... then nothing. Sorry, guys. :(

It's alright by me, she seems like a pretty awesome person and she is a great tickler, after all. Immunity to revenge must be pretty cool.

This series of interviews have been really
fun to watch. Excellent job and good questions.

Thank you for the positive feedback, dusttick! :)

I'm surprised the TMF member we gave the shout out to hasn't responded, lol.

Do you think you could re-upload this video? I kind of want to watch it but the site is down...

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back