• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MsDivaNYC!!!!!!!!!

CheRoy

TMF Poster
Hey Miss Diva,

please tell us some stories about your exploits tickling helpless males and females! I downloaded your clips from BleuFetish and i am SUCH a fan!!!! and i want to hear more.

love,
che

Diva's Tickling Adventures

Hi, Che! Thanks for your note--I'm glad you enjoyed the clips. I sure as Hell LOVED making them!

I've actually tickled 2 TMF Members in the past: Mikhn and Thanato.

Here's the thread for a recent 'switch' session I did:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49142

Older thread from session with Mikhn:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47981

I just saw Thanato *again* last week--God, I just LOVE tickling that boy!! He's SO much fun! And My partner-in-crime, Mistress Harlequinn (future Maid/Mistress of Honor) loved guest-starring as well. Can you guys imagine not 1, but 2 pairs of expertly-wicked hands tickling your most sensitive spots relentlessly? Submit to Me and find out! Heh, heeeh...;)

Mistress Harlequin??!!?
I don't know about you all, but I for one had my curiosity piqued!
Ms. Diva, is there anywhere we can see a pic of this colleague of yours?
Tickled by not one but TWO evil mistresses! OMG:eek:

I'd Have A HUGE Problem

With her professionalism if she started posting stories about her exploits. A major prerequisite for her business is to be discreet, if she starts posting stories then obviously she can't be trusted.

Tron

but what if she got permission from the people in her session to post the story? would you still have a problem then Neutron? i like the fact that a Mistress is here telling us what went down. after all, YOU have enlightened us as well with your stories with others. why cant she?

If She Gets Permission..

Of course that's ok. On the rare occasions I tell a story I do get permission.
There is a key difference, I don't get paid for my experiences, she does, because of the nature of her work it's incumbent on her to be discrete, and not go blabbing, EVEN if she doesn't use names.

This by the way was not meant to knock MsDiva, so far as I can tell she's been nothing but above the board.

It is a caution to others who ask such an ignorant question though. It's not fair, or very intelligent to ask someone who provides a discrete service, to give details of that service.

Tron

ignorant?

i was not asking an ignorant question. i was simply asking Miss Diva to follow up on what she suggested herself she would do, which is tell us about her sessions. It's not like she hasn't done it before. If she chooses not to, of course that is her professional perogative. But don't tell me that it's an ignorant question.

che

Yes It Is..

It's improper for her to have offered to do that, and I'm not 100% sure where she did so. My guess is you misread something of hers.

If she did offer shame on her. Discretion is important in her job.

Tron

A "victim" speaks

As one of the people mentioned in this thread, here's what I have to say...

I believe discretion has been kept. Any references to the sessions have, I believe, come from or been supported by the participant. In my case, I told Ms. Diva that I was going to write them up and post the stories on the Forum. That conversation between us implies that it's OK for either one of us to discuss the session here, using screen names to protect the, uh, innocent(?).

Now I haven't posted my stories yet because I was so exhausted at the end of each hour that I'm having trouble remembering everything that happened. But they will get posted - soon. Be patient. (no private messages, please)

She is as good as she says. Those of you in the NYC area should pay a visit before she disappears to the UK next year. :idontwann

listen "tron" - if that IS your REAL name - don't try to bullshit me. i don't misread. i don't ask ignorant questions. in fact i'm probably infinitely more intelligent than you. here's a quote from one of MsDivaNYC's postings. why don't you (mis)read this and then tell me if i was out of line by asking her my "ignorant" question.

"I have another switch session tomorrow night--this time with a new cient. I'll be sure to give you another detailed recount."

here's the link to her post:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49142

i don't mean to get personal. just don't go around calling people ignorant.

che

i will agree with Neutron if she tells stories without permission. but then again, if she were to change "names", i wouldnt have a problem with it. why? how many people on this forum written stories of actual events, but changed names to protect the other person's identity? i am always curious to hear tickling stories...

I share Prime's view on this as well. The only way that the people on this forum are going to know WHO MsDiva is talking about, and whether or not the details she gives are specific to that client, is if they were there at the session.

I don't see anything wrong with recounting experiences, paid for, or otherwise, as long as confidentiality has not been betrayed or compromised.

thank you

i totally agree w/ prime as well. no one's asking for names, etc. just a little fun recount of the tickling, not biographical info.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back