• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MSN Adult Groups users, please read in

MistressValerie1

Administrator
MSN Adult Groups is now conducting a member survey (link on front page of all adult MSN Groups), and the first questions they are asking are how users would feel about being compelled to reveal their credit card numbers for age verification.

The entire point of free group services is to allow people to communicate with a certain degree of anonymity and privacy, which would be defeated if we were forced to provide MSN with our real names, addresses, dates of birth, and credit card information.

I strongly encourage all MSN Adult Groups users to answer the survey and to vote against credit card age verification if they value their privacy and the right to communicate anonymously about controversial or sensitive topics.

The US Third Circuit Court said in 2003:
"We agree with the District Court’s determination that COPA [requiring users to provide a credit card number to access adult sites] will likely deter many adults from accessing restricted content, because many Web users are simply unwilling to provide identification information in order to gain access to content, especially where the information they wish to access is sensitive or controversial.20 People may fear to transmit their personal information, and may also fear that their personal, identifying information will be collected and stored in the records of various Web sites or providers of adult identification numbers.21

"The Supreme Court has disapproved of content-based restrictions that require recipients to identify themselves affirmatively before being granted access to disfavored speech, because such restrictions can have an impermissible chilling effect on those would-be recipients.22"

(US Third Circuit Court of Appeals, Precedential No. 99-1324, 6 Mar 2003)

It makes no difference if the restriction is imposed by the government or by Microsoft -- the chiiling effect would be the same either way.

Love and liberty,

Last edited:
I agree completely.

Also, hackers might interfere and use these programs to find out our credit card numbers(it is possible, and knowing Microsoft, it would be a piece of cake for a more experienced hacker due to security holes big as 3 overgrown whales).

And what about us who don't have credit card? I never pay in anything other than cold, hard cash, and I doubt that will change.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back