• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJpub.com E-Comic Preview Clip *Scavenger *Bandito

MTJpub

Verified
COMING SOON from MTJpub.com and the twisted but talented minds of Bandito and Scavenger

In 2008 veteran MTJ Publishing artists Bandito and Scavenger began work on a top secret project that they had masterminded.

It is with great pleasure that I unveil to you a sneak preview clip featuring the results of their epic collaboration.

AFTER VIEWING THIS PREVIEW CLIP VISIT THE EPIC TICKLING SAGA THAT INSPIRED THIS SOON TO BE RELEASED E-COMIC.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Current Bandito Catalog

BUMP IN THE NIGHT
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BITN.html

THE BOUNCE CHIX SERIES
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Current Scavenger Catalog

IN EXTREMIS
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/InExtremis.html

SCAVENGER'S STRANGE STORIES
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Strange_Stories.html

TECH TICKLING
http://www.mtjpub.com/Tech_Tickling.html

THE SATIN GHOST
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Ghost.html

VICKY'S DEFEAT #1 & #2
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/VickysDefeat.html

VITAL SIGNS
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/POLCOMICS.html

WEAKNESS
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/WEAKNESS.html

Tune in Friday 01/09/2009 evening for a sample of the cover art and info on the pending release date.

Attachments

• MTJpub_SneakPeak.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 977
  • MTJpub_SneakPeak.mov
    4.8 MB
Last edited:
You set up a pretty big stage for this. Considering the artist, if this does not deliver what it is suppose to, pure epic, I will be very very very disappointed. this will either be the greatest thing ya will have delivered thus far, or the most overrated.

I am all for the former

This is something I wasn't going to admit...

But I just pissed myself.........

AT THE SCALE OF AWESOMENESS THIS CONTAINS!!!!!

I seriously cannot contain myself...Two of my FAVORITE artists...

From whom I get serious inspiration....

Are together....

Both working on one of my favorite series...

Bandito and Scav...

How could you do this to me?

How!?

This is totally way too epic, for life itself... I'm so honest right now...

Oh crap I don't feel so good...

SOMEONE GET ME A DEFIBULATOR!!!

When two stars of Scavenger/Bandito magnitide collide, we can expect an event of supernova proportions!!! Can't wait for a glimpse at the sample art on Friday (the downloaded clip wouldn't play any images for me, alas. Sounded mighty exciting, though!)

Now we know why Bandito has been so busy as of late. This has the potential of a Newman/Redford blockbuster team-up!

Oh shit! XD
This alliance will surely mark the rise of MTJPub to dictatorship! Curse your artistic genius Bandito, and Scavenger! lol

Tickler Dae: Bandito and I didn't go for anything less than epic, so there's a pretty good chance you won't be dissapointed! :ggrin:

Fmilling: Thank you so much, my friend! Happy to hear you're so exited about it! :super_hap

Littlebighead: Thanks! :) About the clip, are you sure you have the latest video codecs installed? Are you trying to watch the wmv or mov file?

kyhawkeye: Really? Thank you! :super_hap But indeed it has kept us pretty occupied for the last six months or so... But I'm so exited it's finally done and about to be released! :happy:

Relent< : Hehehe... Don't worry, it will be a benevolent dictatorship, with lots of tickling propaganda for everyone! ;) :laughing:

Tickler Dae: No one can tell the future, but I do not think you will face the icky pink demon called "disappointment". This is the best work I have ever seen Scavenger do, and as one of my very very VERY favorite artists of all time, that's saying a lot. Yes the trailer is super epic, and yes it creates quite the big stage... but the TIS gals need nothing less than a HUGE stage, for their cup size alone. LMAO. Thanks buddy.

Bombers: **hands Bombers a defib, diapers, and a bankey** LMAO Thanks so much Bombers! I know it's quite a shock to the system, The explosive return of the TIS hotties, combined with the supernova sensation known as Scavenger. But we will have a team of paramedics standing by for release day. LMAO. Thanks again my very good friend.

LBH: Sorry the clip wouldn't work, but sounds like Scav is all over it. As for the supernova, I hope it does not result into the great suck of a singularity, but rather the heavy atomic nebulas that only be created in an explosion of this magnitude. LMAO - okay, maybe I took the nalogy too far. Thanks for everything, my good friend.

Hawk: Oh OOOOOOH, can I be Sundance? lmao. Thank Hawk, and sorry for my absence on the forums of late, there have been many factors involved. I hope you really like Inosaka's paradox, and can't wait for you to read it.

Relent<: I thought we were an Autonomous Collective. WAAAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA! Ahem. lmao. Thanks my good friend, hope you like the final product.

Scav: I was gonna try and avoid saying it again, but I can't help myself. You rock, Scav.

Thanks for all the tremendous support everyone. I'm so thrilled that Scavenger and I were able to bring this project to life. Get ready for more ticklish hysterical adventure from Dusty, Koki, Slither, Thompson, Jessica, Audrey, and he whole TIS crew on their most dangerous, torturous, and ticklish adventure yet!

Littlebighead: Thanks! :) About the clip, are you sure you have the latest video codecs installed? Are you trying to watch the wmv or mov file?
I downloaded the mov file. A notice appeared stating that my Quicktime player lacked upgrades necessary to play the clip and that they weren't currently available. Alas, I don't have anything but the most basic equipment necessary for any given computer task... my system is rather old, crotchety and doesn't tolerate upgrading well. I have now seen the project's title page, which I 'm sure more than suffices!

As for the supernova, I hope it does not result into the great suck of a singularity, but rather the heavy atomic nebulas that only be created in an explosion of this magnitude.
I have no qualms at all that anything either you or Scav are involved with could possibly suck, my good Deet! I am expecting an event of singular quality, however!

I downloaded the mov file. A notice appeared stating that my Quicktime player lacked upgrades necessary to play the clip and that they weren't currently available. Alas, I don't have anything but the most basic equipment necessary for any given computer task... my system is rather old, crotchety and doesn't tolerate upgrading well. I have now seen the project's title page, which I 'm sure more than suffices!

Didn't you try the wmv file (unless you have a mac computer perhaps...) If you google for something called "codecs all in one pack" or so, you should be able to find a website where you can download and subsequently install all latest video codecs onto your computer.
Alternatively, you could download the latest version of Quicktime and install it on your computer (to play the mov file).
What are the specs of the computer you're using? What's it's building year?

As for the supernova, I hope it does not result into the great suck of a singularity, but rather the heavy atomic nebulas that only be created in an explosion of this magnitude.
Well, even if we create a super-massive black hole, we just might have a quasar at our hands, the single most powerful occurrence in known (theoretical) physics! :ggrin:

TICKLING IN SPACE
INOSAKA'S PARADOX
WRITTEN BY BANDITO
ARTWORK BY SCAVENGER

Join the crew of The Danneskold in their latest EPIC adventure...

**50 Pages!
**25 Comic Pages!
**Over 100 Comic Panels!
**Extra 8 pages of Sketches, Designs, and Bonus Art!
**The original short story by Bandito

Please Note: The wait is almost over. Saturday evening (1/10/09) we will release a sample page from the comic and announce the release date.

CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TRAILER HERE

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Attachments

• TIS_IP_cover.jpg
    TIS_IP_cover.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 16
Greetings!

TICKLING IN SPACE: Inosaka's Paradox will be released at 12:01 am on Monday morning 1/12/2009

Please enjoy this TIS:IP sample page.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Attachments

• TIS_IP_page04.jpg
    TIS_IP_page04.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Yup, the Scavenger/Bandito quasar is the most powerful quasar in the tickling universe...

Tickling in Space: Inosaka's Paradox *New Release 1/12/09

TICKLING IN SPACE
Inosaka's Paradox

What's THIS???

The sexy crew of the Danneskold is in serious trouble.

Whispers that a phantom ship has taken the gorgeous space pirates prisoner.

Rumors spoken in terrified tones speak of the glass prisons, the mechanical
monsters that never sleep, and hysterical screams of endless laughter.

And those that dare utter her name, shudder at the thought of the brass
goddess, and of the things she does to her helpless victims.

Now time is running out for our hot alien heroines as they fall prey to the
terrible plans of the evil Thompson corporation and their deadly circle of
tickling torments.

Join Captain Dusty, Mistress Koki, Slither, Jessi * the Robotech, Audrey,
and the whole TIS crew on their most dangerous, death-defying,
and desperately ticklish adventure ever.

Will these ticklish alien beauties be able to withstand the fiendish trials
they must face??? Is there any hope of rescue??? Will they be able to
survive the hilarious horrors that await them at the hands of the Boss
Inosaka???

Find out in this tremendously tickly tantalizing titillating episode of
Tickling in SPACE: Inosaka's Paradox!

**50 pages!
**25 Comic Pages
**Over 100 comic panels!
**Extra 8 pages of Sketches, Designs,
and Bonus Art!
**The original short story by Bandito
**Artwork By Scavenger
**Written By Bandito

Publisher's Note: Bandito’s artistic talents are well known in our community.
His talent as a writer was revealed in Bounce of Ace’s. Scavenger’s art
is not only incredible but like Bandito he is known for throwing himself
completely in his work.

The teaming of these two community Rock Stars has resulted in a masterpiece.

-Jim a.k.a. Morandilas

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TIS.html

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back