• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Much Ado About User Names...

Bohemianne

Verified
Whenever I login, the index page greets me with line-up of user names. I find them amusing. It may be a waste of time to bother, but I could perceive the personalities and *lol* manifestations behind the :D names.

How did you come up with your usernames? Were they inspired by a book, a tease, a band, an author, a perverted fling, hidden angst, or simply joke...? Some sounds serious though...

So to start the thread...I love the word "bohemian" as associated with arts and anything renaissance even when I was a teen-ager. Then lately, it was reinforced even more by the creative sequence treatment of "Moulin Rouge" with the use of the phrase "wild bohemian spirit."

Last edited:
I drew a blank when it came to giving a screen name so I used my first name backwards.

Ancient Greek for quill.

Or so I think, not sure.
Don't quote me on this.

Modern Greek for reed.
So quoth Google...

i lived in cali untill i was 2...i had to use two L's because caliman was already taken..hey is it possible to change your name!?!?!

i lived in cali untill i was 2...i had to use two L's because caliman was already taken..hey is it possible to change your name!?!?!

Send a PM to one of the mods with your request.

On Topic: Dário is my actual first name, the F stands for Filipe, my second name. (Filipe is a variation of Philip)

Osco was the initials of a metal company I was a crane operator for, before it shut down, and the '89 was the year I married my wife.

Oh thanks!
Of course it's great to know you all in this perspective. Actually it's informative!

an old Jackie Chan flick....but people in the chatroom assume it`s cause i like to drink :wavingguy

No clue - I originally was Horatio Hornblower, but I didn't want to type that all the time. But there are a lot of cool/famous people named Horatio, however I'm neither.

Vae is short for 'Vaelyn' which was one of my first MMO characters (Star Wars Galaxy) and a name I've used in short stories for characters. I was always rather fond of it. :)

The 'NM' stands for North Memphis, which is my 'hood. I just added the 'Kamikaze' part cuz I just like how it sounds. I'm not dumb enough to strap a bomb to myself and blow shit up. I'd just strap it to my enemy.

Mine is based on 'slap' as I like to be slapped/spanked on my bum and 'ticklee' because I'm a lee and Lee is also my christian name :)

Not a unique SN, but its true to me :devil2: <<<<----

Inspector Japp is a fictional character from Agatha Christies Poirot-stories.
He is also excellently played by Phillip Jackson on the TV-series and movies starring David Suchet:

japp3.jpg

Poirot (left) and DCI James Japp.

The Chosen of Mystra are an elite group of arcane spellcasters who have been invested with a small potion of Mystra's (the Goddess of magic) essence. Being fascinated with magic and the occult in general, and being a D&D player since the age of 12, I adopted the title henceforth.

The name kurchatovium originates from my College Chemistry professor who use to joke about the element all the time. The element is element 104 in the periodic table and there was a long fight for it as t what it should be named. In 1997 Rutherfordium won out over kurchatovium.

mine was the result of a long, blank stare at the wall. Cloud first popped into my head since i was a huge Final Fantasy 7 fan. Gazer followed shortly after, and 2k, meaning 2000, was added last since i became a TMF member around that time.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back