• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muslim Girls Tickled

ticklish muslim girls

Im not sure if this is what you are looking for but I know many tickling cartoons involving harem girls (muslims women). Also there was an old "Tied and Tickle" magazine issue with a photo spread showing two harem girls tickling each other.

TicklishLurker said:
Yeah, pretty much what IT said - you'll only get either girls pretending to be Muslim, or someone who was raised Muslim and abandoned the faith.

As for doing it to an unwilling Muslim girl, besides the fact that it's wrong - it's one thing to play consensually while she pretends she's not consenting, another thing entirely to sexually assault her - remember that many of them believe that if a woman is assaulted she's at fault and will be stoned to death for "being a whore." If not by her own family, then by other extreme Muslims who find out about it.

Hiya everybody,, :bunny:
Okay, let me be the first one to say that if the wearing of a hijab would encourage guys to go for the tickle,,, i'd wrap myself up in a flash! :veryhappy
But lets also remember that just like every other substantial religion on the planet Islam has many diverse "denominations" ranging from the extra pious to the extremely liberal to the mystical to the social activist.
I mean i'm a Follower of Jesus, and loving to be tickled breathless doesn't mean i've abandoned my faith, even though many other devout believers would be scandalised by that kind of random intimate contact.
Just a thought,,, :)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

Don't piss them off?

All you have to do is pass gass in mid october while the sun is up and you piss off the extreamists. This is a people that had are in their news paper showing the Pope shaking hands with a demonic looking Rabie, but are ready to riot over a picture of Mohamad with a bomb in his turban (or what ever that head dress is called). What good for the goose is good for the gander, if you can't take it don't dish it out.

Let's keep this thread on topic please. While the world of fantasy is open for all kinds of things about all kinds of people, let's not go down the path of making this a political or religious discussion. There are plenty of threads in P&R for that.

Thank you muchly. :triangle:

muslim girls?

Okay, to me it just seems like you guys want to tickle a COVERED UP muslim girl. I know plenty of muslim girls that get tickled often who don't cover up at all. The whole thing with muslim women having to cover up isn't really in the religion, it's a middle eastern tradition and a dumb one at that. My mother is muslim, she doesn't cover up. She doesn't get crap from anyone for not covering up either. If a muslim girl gets tied and tickled, I doubt anything bad is going to happen.

Despite what you see on the news and such, muslim women aren't oppressed because of the religion, it's because of the arab traditions.

Dave2112 said:
Let's keep this thread on topic please. While the world of fantasy is open for all kinds of things about all kinds of people, let's not go down the path of making this a political or religious discussion. There are plenty of threads in P&R for that.

Thank you muchly. :triangle:
Man thank you for that reply:rolleyes:

Do u lot know the first thing about islam!! Ive just realised how many fake stories lurk around as a result of this islamophobia!,

The person who said that if a muslim girl is raped they get put into jail or stoned to death... WHAT!??? what are u on about, thats got nothing to do with islam, maybe that happened in some country because of the culture, but its not islamic!

Ive also had people ask me if we sacrifice animals and do a tribal dance around them... WHAT On EARTH IS GOING ON! where do u lot get these things from?

There is too much evidence that islam is true and that the hereafter is true and therefore we will not change our ways, girls who wear the hijab wear it because they fear allah like all muslims and they want to go to heaven.... is that abig crime?

the last thing us muslms are thinking about is what will happen on earth, we take actions cause we think about the hereafter and this life is just a test..

yes i would like to see a muslim hijab girl get tickled, but only at those times in really in that kind of mood.... and if the girl wants it done then fine, no one is going to stone her! or put her in jail! that some old random culture uve found who may happen to have alarge muslim community!

The worlds starting to come to an end... i dont know when but i do know that its getting near... as man has made tall buildings, and the quaran is only read by words, but most people dont understand it.... respect for elders has also died

all these things are signs of the day of judgement and these particular signs have happened already, so dont spend time arguing about islam but try to find yourself, explore why we do these things and have a wonder where ur leading the right life, or whether the life u lead is going to cost you in a BIG way!

THANK YOU

At this point your best bet is to check out some of TIB's latest releases for TC Video. There's no guarantee, but I would put money on the fact that Reemah Dane is at least of Muslim descent since most Persian families are. Hopefully with the proper financial encouragement, TIB will continue to seek out more ticklish Persian beauties for his clips, and our enjoyment.

yeah, and french tickling has some Moroccan girls maybe for of them also...i must admit they seem very ticklish!!! :poke3:

Ive heard french tickling does have a muslim being tickled....does anyone have a link to where i can see that vid?

The non-con, forcible tickling aside, I'd be more interested in this kind of scenario from the standpoint of a woman who from her religious upbringing (of any kind) is very inhibited. And not just sexually. For example I've known fundamentalists who believed you couldn't even listen to Christian rock music. All rock music was of the devil. 16-17-18 yr old kids and all they wanted to listen to was hymns and organ music. Creepy. No offense to any "fundies" here of course ;)

I know I'm babbling. Anyway, I find this very interesting from this standpoint: a very inhibited girl who thinks you have to be wholesome all the time like Little House on the Prairie or God will get mad at you, and a more "hip", mainstream friend/sister/cousin/platonic male friend/whathaveyou saying "you really need to loosen up" and tickling her. If she's REALLY inhibited, would she even find being tickled (just horseplay tickling) to be wrong? Would she think SHE was doing something wrong if she gave into the temptation to laugh? That she was supposed to be strong and not laugh if she was really a good religious-type person? Of course I'm talking about EXTREMELY inhibited here.

I find nothing hotter than a woman trying desperately not to laugh when tickled, so that's why this thread got my imagination going. Okay, threadjacking over, carry on. :)

Puretickling.com?

You may want to go to the website Puretickling.com & check out a girl named Nalini. She is in the video with a group picture of girls & on the coming soon one. You can watch a clip of her video on the site.

well i dated a turkish girl for a while in college...and she was muslim of course , well i tickled her all the time (just playful tickling no hard core stuff) but i must say she was very very ticklish and world allow me to tickle her...she was very submissive (at least when it came to ticling).
granted she WAS NOT a strict muslim so she never wore long burka or anything just western clothes. She had never really been tickled before other then by her sister and some female classmates. anyway I neer had the chance to just pin her down and tickle her to death but i did tickle her many times ...highly recommend tickling turkish girls if you can!!! my second favorite after korean girls!

turkish girls are muslim but they are more modern from other muslim girls. most of turkish girls never wear long burka or clothes like it. their wearing style are like western girls. for example singer hadise is also turkish.she lived in belgium in her childhood. she is the most prettiest girl i have ever seen. you can search her pictures with using google. so you have to separate turkish girls from other muslims. i live in istanbul and it is the european metropolis city.it is not an arabic city. some people don't know anything about islam and despite knowing nothing, they made a comments like idiots.my words is not to you sexypapi. i can send turkish model's pics of feet but it is hard to share famous turkish girls' tickling videos that i saw on tv. because i can't find them on internet

Last edited:
Wow, old thread...

I've had numerous tickle-fights with a muslim-turned-atheist girl from Turkey, in my first year at uni. We were (still are, actually) really good friends and wound up living together for another 2 years.

It's true that the majority of Turkish people are a lot more moderate in their beliefs than Muslims in other Arab countries. Perhaps the OP meant tickling an Arab girl rather than an adherent of Islam, though I could be wrong.

I looked up Hadise on Wikipedia, and the first thing she said was that she was a "TMF award winning" singer. At first I got excited before I realized that they were talking about The Music Factory.

Anyways, yeah I would love to see a Muslim girl tied down and tickled silly (one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known was an Arab Muslim from Egypt), but I prefer Western style clothing on them. Not too big into religious-wear (same reason why I'm not big on nun tickling).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back