• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 4th session with Mistress Jenny (f/m)

ticklesub

Yesterday I had another session with Mistress Jenny. We have had enough sessions now for her to know my body and psychological buttons. She no longer needs to explore my body for reactions. This session she simply flowed from one tickle spot to the next. Her techniques varied from the slowest fingernail spirals to deep needing with the palms of her hands. The second I got accustomed to one she noticed it in me and switched to another technique.
I also made a prototype spreader bar that held my feet in place and inspired extra foot tickling. I made it out of PVC and rope and for less than 10 dollars it worked remarkable well. Ugly but effective.
She has continued to improve her technique and now wields long fingernails. She told me during the after session cool down that tickling has become one of her favorite sessions. She genuinely seems to enjoy tickle torturing me, and has no problem answering my pleas for mercy with taunts and gloating.
As I mentioned in my previous posts about my encounters with Mistress Jenny she has below the waist dark hair and absolutely drives me crazy with it. I spend a good portion of the session drowning in it and looking up, through an intoxicating cascade of silk into her laughing eyes.
We played the 'I'm not going to stop until you guess the safe word' game again. She invented this exquisitely frustrating and torturous game and truly seems to relish punishing me for wrong answers. Every session she pushes my limits. I can take longer and more intense tickling now then before. It's no less torturous then our first session. She simply seems to be able to sustain me at that maddeningly intense level of ticklishness for longer.
These sessions are getting better and better. The more often an observant and enthusiastic ler gets to play with their lee the deeper the rapport. I shudder with anticipation for what she has in store for me.
We tested the spreader bar out as a door jam restraint after she released me. It worked well. I couldn't pull it out without damaging the door. I'm 6' 4" though so a normal door is too low for me. My arms had too much flopping around room.
She wants to tie me to a chair or stool and stretch my arms over my head with the door restraint next time. She also wants to try a hogtie and try suspension on me so I think our next session will have a more bondage theme then in the past.
Lastly, You can find Mistress Jenny on the forum now at GoddessJenny2u.

You certainly had a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I gave it to Mistress Jenny. She is a member with the username Goddessjenny2u. I'll try to get her to post a picture.
It consisted of a T-joint, 2 equal length sections, 2 caps, and a section of rope. I pulled a loop of rope through the T then connected the 2 sections. pull the rope through the sections. Bore holes through the caps and pull the rope through them. Connect the caps to the 2 sections and your done. You now have a T with 2 loops of rope at the top ends and 2 lengths of rope extending out the short bottom of the T. You can pull on them to close the loops. We attached leather cuffs to the loops but you can use them to bind your lee's ankles or wrists directly. Simply tie off the 2 end pieces and they will be secure.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back