• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Beloved Mom.. January 19, 1938-April 4, 2012

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This morning, at 605am, the worst event of my life occurred. My beloved mother, Sheila, passed away at Manor Care Nursing Home in Lancaster. I was by her side when she passed away. I kissed her goodbye for the last time after she passed away.

My mom was the greatest gift God has ever given me, and now he has called her home. I know there is a great party in Heaven this morning, with all of our relatives who have passed on, celebrating her arrival. I hope that God and our relatives who have passed, can take care of her, as I, her loving son, have done all I can.

As for me, suffer the living. I'm heartbroken, devestated.. I loved my mom to the ends of the Earth. There is an emptiness in my heart like I've never felt in my life..

I am so thankful that she was my mom. She was so kind, so loving, so warm, so giving.

Rest In Peace, my darling mother. I love you forever. We will be reunited in Heaven one day.

Mitch

Last edited:
You're in my prayers brother. Truly a sad moment. Grieve, but also know that the sun will come out again. God bless.

GQ

Mitch,

I'm sorry for your loss. You never get over losing a parent (especially one you've cared for so long and been so close to). It just gets easier to live in this world without them. I'm glad she's not suffering anymore though and hope that you can take peace in that fact. The next year or so will be the worst, then it starts to get a little easier. Again, I'm so sorry for you.

Amanda

Thank you, Amanda.

My next year will be filled with changes. I will be living in this apartment for a while, but I've been here without my mom since March 5, so I dont know whether I'm used to it, or whether it will be different with her gone. I'm then moving to NY to be near family.

Thanks again.

Mitch

Mitch, very sorry to hear this. my heart goes out to you. its the one thing im dreading as well. it will be a hard adjustment to make. be strong my friend.

My sincere condolence, Mitch. I may have been silent and not participating in your mom's final days threads, but I really hope things will get better for you after this passover. - Boh

Thank you, maniac. The time leading up to it was excruciating, and the apartment feels so empty, even though I've been here alone since March 5, with mom in a home.

Boh, thanks for your thoughts. You're supporting me now, and thats what counts.

Mitch

sorry to hear that man she is in a better place tho and no longer suffering

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, Mitchell. She is now of blessed memory.

Thank you, gothika. I know she is in a better place, and I also know that as much as I loved her, and as much as I grieve, I have to be at peace that she is now at peace.

Thank you for your thoughts, mils.

Mitch

Last night a very kind Chaplin in the nursing home came by, and spent time with us. My mom' s eyes were still open. We both sang Amazing Grace to her for a long time. The Chaplin has been around many dying people, and told me he predicted my mom would live through the night, and die early this morning. He was right. Maybe he knew something I didnt.

Strange what things happen at times of suffering, grief, loss, and pain.

Mitch

Know that she is in a better place, where no suffering can touch her. Our thoughts and prayers remain with you and with all who loved her.

My condolences to you and your family, Mitch. Our thoughts are with you.

~C.A.B.

Thank you, C.A.B. I appreciate your condolences and thoughts.

Mitch

The love between a mother and son is everlasting. Though the tragedy of death may intervene, it can never take it away. She may have left this physical existence, but her soul lives within your heart now. Tears are expected to flow, but you know she wants to you to live your life in happiness. No words can express the grief your experiences, but through the sands of time you will heal. Memories and laughs will overtake the dread, and you will make your mother proud.

Mitch, you have a great support group here. Don't ever think your alone, and always know there are friends here. Good luck through this grieving process. I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Even though it may not be visible yet; there is always light that penetrates the darkness.

Sorry for yur loss Bruh, my mom has cancer & so far she has beaten it, but it can always return.

Your Mother suffers no more.

Last night a very kind Chaplin in the nursing home came by, and spent time with us. My mom' s eyes were still open. We both sang Amazing Grace to her for a long time. The Chaplin has been around many dying people, and told me he predicted my mom would live through the night, and die early this morning. He was right. Maybe he knew something I didnt.

Strange what things happen at times of suffering, grief, loss, and pain.

Mitch

^People who work around dying patients get a feeling when death in immanent.^

Keep your spirits up because life must go on. :serenity:

Thank you, jhop. I know I have support here, and I appreciate it,.

Thanks, c7.

Thanks, Dino

Thanks, Thade,

Thanks,Samuel.

Thank you, carl. I know my mom suffers no more. Such was the point a nurse made to me late yesterday. I have two emotions, relief that she isnt suffering, and heartbreak that she is gone. I know those are both normal feelings.

Mitch

My condolences.

My best hopes for handling all that you need to in the days ahead.

Myriads

Thank you, Myriads. I appreciate your condolences and good wishes.

Mitch

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back