• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Best Friend's Girl

To me personally, two sayings come to mind: What goes around comes around, and Karma is a bitch!

You know what I really wish? That the OP would just say this was one big story and none of it ever happened. That he made this up to get a rise out of the forum and that he'd never betray a "best friend" in the way he described. You know, we get those threads once in awhile where a member just needs some attention and by the time the weekend's over the secret's exposed and it never happened.

Yeah, I know.......hope springs eternal..............

You know what I really wish? That the OP would just say this was one big story and none of it ever happened.

Me too! This is the kind of stuff you just never want to happen, because you automatically put yourself in the shoes of the person who was betrayed. No true friend would ever do something like that.

This is the real world. Bad things happen to good people. Sometimes scumbags get a blowjob from a hot latin chic that happens to be dating a good friend. Many here wish that he would be caught...but he won't.

The truth is both guys know what kind of man each other is. They know in what situations they can trust their friend in. If he's the type that screws everyone else over....then you can expect him to do the same too. This isn't the first time the OP has screwed someone over. If you're on the same level morally however...the friendship will endure. By the sounds of the strippers and such....they seem to be playing on the same level. I would bet money that if the situation were reverse that the buff friend would screw over our OP too. And the OP has that in the back of his head.

GQ

If you're on the same level morally however...the friendship will endure. By the sounds of the strippers and such....they seem to be playing on the same level. I would bet money that if the situation were reverse that the buff friend would screw over our OP too. And the OP has that in the back of his head.

You might actually be right! In that case - what goes around comes around and they deserve each other's "friendship".

After following all this, I still believe he made it up. If it is real then I believe this guy is no different than this girl Fabiola. He just wants things to be ok with his friend because of his money it seems. He can wait to go to this "next party" and probably try and do the same thing with fabiola or fabiola's friend.

To me all this people are cheaters and not worth anything, in other words garbage. Coldneck is just looking for a good time, anywhere he can find it, with anybody he can. he does not care if he is taking advantage of the situation. Fabiola probably does this at least once a day with any guy she can find. And his "best friend", to me it seems more like somebody he just happens to know, is just like him. Looking for a good time with other girls showing no respect to his girlfriend.

If a girl is making a move on you and is your best friend's girl, for respect to your friend, you should tell her no. Even if he is messing with other girls, it doesn't make it ok. Like many people said, I'm sure there were a lot more girls just as hot on that "amazing, huge ass party". You were not stuck in an island for 1 year with you and her alone. Now people say you didn't cheat. Well you said you were kissing each other. When she gave you the BJ, you didn't stop her. You could have, but you didn't. So I think this qualifies as cheating, you probably didn't have sex with her either because she was too drunk and pass out, or you didn't have time.

I really don't care how you live your life, just don't be surprise when some girl cheats on you if they haven't already. That type of girl is what yo go after apparently. oh and when you said you didn't lie you did. You said you took care of her, but you didn't. You messed around with her. You are deceiving your "best friend" into trusting you. What makes you think you won't do this again now that he has given you his trust. To me you are GARBAGE.

You obviously have to have a penis to understand why I did what I did. Barney, Stocky, GQ and Prime get it.

"If there's grass on the field ... Play Ball!!!"

You obviously have to have a penis to understand why I did what I did. Barney, Stocky, GQ and Prime get it.

"If there's grass on the field ... Play Ball!!!"

I don't need a penis to know what you did was foul.

If you're feeling so cocky (pun intended), go tell your best friend that his beautiful Latina girlfriend blew you off.

Let us know what hospital to send the cards and flowers to.........:megafail:

I;m trying to catch up on this thread, and wanted to read all the replies before replying myself. Some of the people who replied to this thread are people who I consider my closest friends on this forum. That being said.

cold, your comment to kis was really uncalled for. She is a very kind, but honest person. I've experienced this myself. She doesnt have to "Have a penis" to understand.

Now, to the problem at hand:

I wouldnt get myself caught up in a mess like this, because I dont use alcohol or drugs, and I would be careful not to. That being said, whats done is done.

I'm one who believes in honesty. Had this happened to me, I would have gone to my friend, told him the truth, and accepted the consquences. In my mind, lying to my friend, would be a no no.

To me, friends gfs, are off limits. Heck, friends ex gfs are off limits. I havent ever experienced the former. The latter.. there's a story there, although nothing actually happened.

When i was in college, I had a friend, Tom, who had a gf, Stacy. They met first before he introduced me to her. Simply put, she was crazy about me. She told me many times that she would have wanted me, had we met first.

The school year ends, they break up. We all go home. She calls me all summer, writes me love letters, etc. Tom knew about it, because I told him. His attitude was: "I dont like that you guys talk, but if you ever touch her, I'm going to kick your ass. You dont fuck your close friend's ex gf".

She was afraid of his temper. I then found out that the NEXT school year, after I had graduated, but used to go out to visit them, they had sex, even though they weren't offically "together".

Eventually, Tom;s and my friendship ended, for other reasons. Stacy at that point became afraid, and shyed away from me.

I still dont think I would have gone near her, but I KNOW that if Stacy and I had gotten physical even accidently during the time when they were together, I would have told him. Thats the kind of person I am.

Mistakes: People make them. You cant help what you did. Covering it up, and not telling him, is to me, just as bad if not worse than the actual thing itself.

I would go to him, and tell him what happened. He might get furious, want to kick your ass, and not want to be your friend anymore.., but.. if he finds out some other way, he might feel betrayed double fold, both because you did what you did, and then didnt tell him about it.

I dont know if my viewpoint is misguided, but this is just my feeling.

I hope you can work this out. It's a bad situation. Good Luck.

Mitch

I get how the initial infraction happened. And I get the instinct for self preservation. The only person who would benefit from you telling is Jeremy, because he would know the kinds of people he's associating with, and you have an interest in concealing that.

Which is why I suggested you watch for Fabiola to cheat on him again and let him catch /them/ in the act. Because 1) wow, should you never be alone with Fabiola again, and 2) get your own gf.

Here endeth.

Honestly, what you did wasn't cool, but what I don't get is why people think you should make this soul cleansing confession? You gave a partial confession, which you did as a matter of self-preservation. I got no issues with that.

I would never mess with my best friend's girl, but I am not in your shoes so you did what you had to do. Don't worry about people bashing you. However, I would advise you to not mess with her again. Jeremy may just catch you....

I say don't do it again. Good job getting away with it this time though.
Oh and don't confess the full story, nothing to gain from that.

You obviously have to have a penis to understand why I did what I did.

Oh, I understand why you did what you did after you fucked up! Because you didn't want your ass kicked! But at least don't act like you "protected him to save a great friendship" and didn't lie to your friend! That is totally pathetic!

What I don't understand is what you expected from starting this thread! People congratulating you and tell you you're the man? I'm surprised that some actually did, but for sure you couldn't expect the whole forum to do so!

Last edited:
...Jesus. You say you feel guilty as hell? Well, that proves you are human. But I have to say, As much as I have to say, "Shame on you, mister!" I also say, "Shame on her! And a little shame on him: Hiring strippers on his thirtieth B-day? For himself? With a GF and inviting his GF? Mix Booze and weed into that concoction and you are asking for a bombshell." As for advice, hindsight is always 20-20, but to say the least damn man. You screwed up... Deal with it. You say it was worth it? Fine. She is unpredictable? Maybe, but booze and weed and flirting and isolation must have been clues to the situation end! You say I can call you an asshole if I want? Who are you really telling, me or yourself?

But really, this just sounds like another cheating story. It just has a little tickling thrown in. She figured your weakness and new she could have you so she did. Simple as that. The real advice I have and this is me being an asshole (though a pragmatic one) GET YOURSELF CHECKED! If this happened to you... Need I say more? I mean no real offense and I don't know all your friends, but heaven only knows if she has been spanked/slapped/baby talked to in that hot-tub and one thing led to another with any one else! Maybe not that night, but... Maybe she also was into tickling, or maybe she is a man-eater.

Any way, congrats on the tickling and my condolences on the after burn.

Hoping you aren't in a shallow grave,
DH

Yo Bitches!

No respectable woman that I know would ever wish that on another guy.

Wait, what? Phrasing, man, phrasing.
First of all, Senator, I didn't LIE. I told him the fucking TRUTH. Just not all of it, OK?! Ever done that?!?
I'm protecting him, but you probably don't get that because you see things in Black & White.

Go chase Frankenstein with torches and burn him this Halloween instead of me. DaHam!!!

And for the record ... I will be celebrating with my friend Jeremy tomorrow night, instead of ruining a great friendship.

That, my friends, is the GOOD that will come of this.

Isn't that what really matters?
Actually, yes you did lie, when you don't tell someone the complete truth, it is called a 'fast one' and it is still a lie. And You are protecting him? You can lie to him and us, but don't lie to yourself.

And for the record, you already ruined your friendship with him, he just doesn't know it yet, and you can't except it.

No it isn't; What really matters is that this will come and bite you in the ass, HARD!!!!

I wish you luck, and on a truly personal note: After reading your posts about you and your friends conversation, you guys are kind of douchebags.

Amazing.
I never would have guessed Tucker Max was a member.

You guys are being way too hard on him. When you are drunk and high and your best friend's hot girlfriend tells everyone you are her boyfriend and comes onto you because she feels ignored because your best friend got strippers and is all hung up on them, it makes perfect sense that you should just let it happen. Looking back you realize you shouldn't have, but that doesn't mean he needs to spill his guts to his friend. He told him what he needed to and nothing more. No reason to tell him the shit you did when your judgment was very, very skewed. You did what you seemed ok at the time.

The only thing he's guilty of is bad fiction.

Honestly, what you did wasn't cool, but what I don't get is why people think you should make this soul cleansing confession? You gave a partial confession, which you did as a matter of self-preservation. I got no issues with that.

Cmon' prime.......you're old enough to know way better. What he did was wrong and now he's trying to justify what he did and when that didn't work, he just became snarky, sarcastic, and combative. There's no fight here; if he had a girlfriend (which he needs to get one of his own, btw.) and his "best friend" allowed himself to get a blow job from her, he'd be debating whether to cry like a little girl or get a gun and shoot the both of them.

He shouldn't be congratulated for his actions; some of you I have no idea where you get your sense of what's right and wrong.........

I would never mess with my best friend's girl,

You could've stopped right here and would've have something positive to teach this young man before his penis becomes his worst enemy instead of his true "best friend."

but I am not in your shoes so you did what you had to do.

That's right because you have better sense to screw around with your best friend's girlfriend. No amount of alcohol, weed, or any other substance would have made you do it. Probably because you have a conscience, or maybe you respect your best friend. I don't know why, but you wouldn't have done it. There are way too many women out here for any man to be screwing around with someone in a relationship, let alone his BEST FRIEND.

Don't worry about people bashing you.

Give me a break! He should've known what was coming when he posted this hot mess! Yeah, go ahead and feed the monster. Those of you high-fiving him won't be the ones getting their ass beat when the truth comes out. If he didn't want his actions judged he should've kept it to himself. Actually, judging how all of this has panned out in print, I wish he would've done exactly that.

However, I would advise you to not mess with her again. Jeremy may just catch you....

That was the only sensible advice you have managed to give to him. Maybe since it came from someone he's embraced as being on "his side" he'll listen to you.

You guys are being way too hard on him. When you are drunk and high and your best friend's hot girlfriend tells everyone you are her boyfriend and comes onto you because she feels ignored because your best friend got strippers and is all hung up on them, it makes perfect sense that you should just let it happen. Looking back you realize you shouldn't have, but that doesn't mean he needs to spill his guts to his friend. He told him what he needed to and nothing more. No reason to tell him the shit you did when your judgment was very, very skewed. You did what you seemed ok at the time.

There were plenty of other women at the party he could've allowed to blow him off.

These are merely sloppy excuses for poor choices and irresponsible behavior.

He needs to grow up, man up, and fix this mess as best as he can. No lies or half truths either, tell it all or say nothing. He already made his bed (literally and figuratively). Now it's time to deal with the consequences of his actions. And there are ALWAYS consequences.............

Cmon' prime.......you're old enough to know way better. What he did was wrong and now he's trying to justify what he did and when that didn't work, he just became snarky, sarcastic, and combative. There's no fight here; if he had a girlfriend (which he needs to get one of his own, btw.) and his "best friend" allowed himself to get a blow job from her, he'd be debating whether to cry like a little girl or get a gun and shoot the both of them.

He shouldn't be congratulated for his actions; some of you I have no idea where you get your sense of what's right and wrong.........

You could've stopped right here and would've have something positive to teach this young man before his penis becomes his worst enemy instead of his true "best friend."

That's right because you have better sense to screw around with your best friend's girlfriend. No amount of alcohol, weed, or any other substance would have made you do it. Probably because you have a conscience, or maybe you respect your best friend. I don't know why, but you wouldn't have done it. There are way too many women out here for any man to be screwing around with someone in a relationship, let alone his BEST FRIEND.

Give me a break! He should've known what was coming when he posted this hot mess! Yeah, go ahead and feed the monster. Those of you high-fiving him won't be the ones getting their ass beat when the truth comes out. If he didn't want his actions judged he should've kept it to himself. Actually, judging how all of this has panned out in print, I wish he would've done exactly that.

That was the only sensible advice you have managed to give to him. Maybe since it came from someone he's embraced as being on "his side" he'll listen to you.

Kis, here's the thing. Personally I would never do anything like that. But, none of us were in that moment. Was it wrong? Of course. But, the whole situation was leading up to something like that....

The best friend hired strippers for his birthday party AND invited his girlfriend to it. (Stupid)

The girlfriend was walking around telling folks, who obviously know the best friend as well, that the OP was her boyfriend. (Crazy)

The OP tickled her and it must have turned her on. (Trouble brewing)

Weed, alcohol are in the mix. (That's never good)

OP and girlfriend have their encounter. But here's something else to think about. The best friend could have been having "encounters" with strippers at the same time (no one thought of that)

Best friends are usually very similar in personalities, which is what usually makes them best friends. The best friend had strippers and alcohol, the OP is having sexual encounters with the girlfriend and alcohol/weed. OP knows his best friend is not exactly "Mr. Moral" so he wouldn't be that as well.

That's why I don't understand why this guy HAS to make some confession. The OP told us this story to brag about the tickling of the girlfriend and the encounters. Males tend to do this. Not every male of course, but this is not a surprise is it? Yet, people are saying he HAS to tell the best friend. What you have to keep in mind is that we don't know the exact nature of their friendship. How long were they "best" friends? How do we know the best friend doesn't cheat on the girlfriend all the time? Guys (again, not all of us) do that stuff. Cheat and cheat and cheat, but want no one to screw their girlfriend. OP knows this, and even though he knows right from wrong, he is choosing to not divulge his encounter to his "best" friend.

I'm not saying what he did is right, but I find it hilarious that people chastise him and tell him what he should do. If he gets his ass kicked later by the best friend, so be it. Why are people so up in arms over what he did? It didn't affect your life one bit did it? It's one thing if he screwed over a ton of people, but this situation involves 3 people of dubious morals. Let whatever happens, happen.

Kis, here's the thing. Personally I would never do anything like that. But, none of us were in that moment. Was it wrong? Of course. But, the whole situation was leading up to something like that....

The best friend hired strippers for his birthday party AND invited his girlfriend to it. (Stupid)

The girlfriend was walking around telling folks, who obviously know the best friend as well, that the OP was her boyfriend. (Crazy)

The OP tickled her and it must have turned her on. (Trouble brewing)

Weed, alcohol are in the mix. (That's never good)

OP and girlfriend have their encounter. But here's something else to think about. The best friend could have been having "encounters" with strippers at the same time (no one thought of that)

Best friends are usually very similar in personalities, which is what usually makes them best friends. The best friend had strippers and alcohol, the OP is having sexual encounters with the girlfriend and alcohol/weed. OP knows his best friend is not exactly "Mr. Moral" so he wouldn't be that as well.

Inviting strippers to a party doesn't exactly equate to anything much more than inviting strippers to a party. Unless the OPs holding out (which I doubt immensely) he never mentioned anything about his best friend having sex with strippers. He mentioned the girlfriend jealous of strippers and that he had a sex act with the girlfriend right?

Since the OP crudely informed me and other females that it required a penis to understand, I'm going to give him my personal version what I do know as one who possesses a vagina:

Most men who can screw around usually do and there are many women who accept it and reap the benefits. Your boy Kobe can attest to that-once he put that 7 mil rock on Vanessa's finger, she hasn't said a word since has she? Hell, she didn't say anything in the first place; she just played "stand by your man, and got one helluva reward for it.

But I digress............

That's why I don't understand why this guy HAS to make some confession. The OP told us this story to brag about the tickling of the girlfriend and the encounters. Males tend to do this. Not every male of course, but this is not a surprise is it? Yet, people are saying he HAS to tell the best friend. What you have to keep in mind is that we don't know the exact nature of their friendship. How long were they "best" friends? How do we know the best friend doesn't cheat on the girlfriend all the time? Guys (again, not all of us) do that stuff. Cheat and cheat and cheat, but want no one to screw their girlfriend. OP knows this, and even though he knows right from wrong, he is choosing to not divulge his encounter to his "best" friend.

Honestly, the only reason I've chosen to respond in this thread is to respond to you. Honesty is always the best policy because it's easy to remember the truth as it is almost impossible to regurgitate the same lie repeatedly. Secondly, he first stated guilt and remorse over what he did, then chose to half-ass tell a half truth (which is a whole lie at the end of the day). Then he grew some stones long enough to tell those of us who disagreed with him to piss off because he still has his friend.

I really don't care a lot about his outcome at this point.

I'm not saying what he did is right, but I find it hilarious that people chastise him and tell him what he should do.

He started this thread for what reason? Well I thought he needed advice on what to do and it turned into a big brag sausage fest about how his best friend's girlfriend gave him a blow job. Now what side of the fence is he on? Gosh, I can't keep up with the drama.........
If he gets his ass kicked later by the best friend, so be it. Why are people so up in arms over what he did? It didn't affect your life one bit did it? It's one thing if he screwed over a ton of people, but this situation involves 3 people of dubious morals. Let whatever happens, happen.

Okay, fine.....I have no problem with that. So why did he bother to post it in the first place????

Well after reading this thread, I decided to throw my two cents in on this particular topic. Since it seems to have become quite popular.

First off, if this whole scenario the OP described is fiction then, good job. You hook, line, and sinkered most of us. It was creative, intriguing and controversial. So have your moment of apparent intellectual superiority over us. Then find yourself a real life to base real stories off of.

However assuming this is real and true, then I do have several things to say. They are simple pieces of advice. I'm not telling you to do them, just giving my view.

- You said that you didn't lie, you only told SOME of the truth.
Well that's true. You didn't in theory lie. BUT... you didn't be completely honest with your best friend either. Which isn't any better and, in some cases, can be a worse crime that outright lying. If you had lied, it would at least appeared you knew what you did was wrong and were trying to save yourself(which I'm not saying is any better, because it isn't mind you). However by simply not saying anything, you made it appear as if you did not see anything wrong with what you did. That it was okay. That your best friend's girl blowing you was an acceptable activity. Actually, now that I think about it, if I remember your ravishing tale correctly, you didn't take her to the bedroom to help her lay down. Nor was she ever once near the toilet. Nor did you ever tell her to cut your best friend some slack. 3 things you told your friend in your explanation to him. So... not only did you tell part of the truth, but you still LIED 3 TIMES in the process. So I was wrong. You DID lie... on top of hiding the rest of the truth too.

- You said you felt very guilty("guilty as hell" I believe) over this.
Well this shows you do care about this friendship. You knew you did something wrong and felt bad. Which is a good thing. It shows you know right from wrong. But it's also a bad thing too. Since you still did what you did even though you knew it was wrong. ALSO... for a man who claimed to be 'guilty as hell', you seemingly had no issue not telling your best friend the whole story and hiding the details for which you were guilty over in the first place. That strikes me as hypocritical. Wouldn't someone whose 'guilty as hell' want to come clean and show his best friend that "hey bro, I fucked up, but at least I'm telling you about it" rather than create a half truth that requires 3 lies to sound legit? Maybe I live in some bizzaro world.

- You claimed you protected him.
From what exactly? Being hurt that his best friend had oral sex with his girl? Or... could it be you protected him from a night's sleep in jail because he broke his hand smashing your nose in for messing with his girl? Look, if your idea of protecting him was hiding those details(and adding a few lies too) so he would not feel betrayed by you, then think about this: If you really wanted to protect him, then wouldn't telling the WHOLE truth(with no added lies for extra flavor) to him show that you are looking out and *GASP* protecting him? Just saying.

Like I said, I'm not telling you to do these things. It's just my simple heads up/advice to you. Which I do believe is what you asked of us, right? Now I have to agree your best friend was in the wrong for having strippers and inviting his girlfriend. That was stupid of him. So maybe his girlfriend cheating on him is what he deserves. But not cheating on him with you. Because as his best friend you should know better. Not being the one to 'give him what he deserves' indirectly.

And yes we understand that there was alcohol and weed involved. And that that shit can make one do stupid stuff. But I have this hunch that if you had just told your friend that you and Fabiloa had got high/drunk and messed around and that you realize that it was wrong and you should never had done it... yeah he'd probably be pissed at you for a while(which he has the right to be), but he'd get over it eventually. Why? Because you came clean. You were honest. You didn't lie or hide it from him. And most of all you protected(there's that word again...) him and revealed who she really is. Which is what best friends do.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back