• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My boyfriend and his mate tickled me

fortfield

Here is something that happened to me over the last couple of nights. I took a few days off to spend a bit of time with my boyfriend, Sean. Anyway on Sunday I was at his house, he was sitting on the couch I was lying across him wearing just a t-shirt. He starts to lightly draw circles with his fingers close to my knee, slowly he worked his way up my thigh. I was writhing and moaning to his beautiful touch. He arrived at my hip, I immediately drew in a deep breath because it tickled sooo good, it wasn't torture just lovely. He saw my reaction and grinned, saying, ooh that seems to tickle does it? I just smiled and nodded my head. He went aahaa I can hit that later and continued up my side. I was able to breath out again. He went up the inside of my t-shirt to my armpit and wiggled his fingers there for a few minutes. This made me laugh quite loud because it tickled a lot. He started to move slowly back down my sides this time to my waist which is extremely ticklish, it was light tickling which made me giggle and stayed for a few seconds then over my ticklish hips which he teased for a few minutes down to my knee again with circular motions all the way. He continued this for about 15 minutes slowly up and down from my knee to my armpit and back down to my knee. This was absolute heaven.

Then last night we went out for a few drinks and met up with one of his mates. I was wearing a nice little white satin dress and a pair of dark sheer stockings. At the end of the night we all went back to Sean's house the three of us were sitting on the floor in front of the TV Sean on one side of me his mate on the other chatting away to each other. Then Sean started to do what he did the previous night. Wearing the stockings made my legs more ticklish so his light circular strokes made me laugh more than before. He told his mate to do the same on his side, copying Sean's movements. Sean started to move up towards my side over my dress of course past my hips which were very ticklish now, his mate did the same. They were wiggling their fingers on my hips for about 20 seconds, onto my ticklish waist then to my ribs lightly tickling all the way. His mate then decided to really tickle my ribs, I shrieked and laughed and jumped out of his way because I wasn't really expecting that. So Sean grabbed my arms, pinned me down, me giggling away. Sean told his mate to get something to tie my hands. I was giggling and pleading with Sean not to do it. I was lying on the floor now underneath Sean. So his mate found a pair of stockings belonging to me in a drawer the 2 of them tied my hands above my head to the couch leg. My boy friend gave my upper body a really sever tickling. Nothing escaped his tickles. From my extremely ticklish waist to my armpits, stomach even my breasts received a good tickling. At the same time his mate was tickling my very ticklish nylon covered feet. He really went to town with my feet. I was now in hysterics. I was laughing and screaming so hard. They tickled me non stop for half an hour. His mate unfortunately at to go. He gave me a peck on the cheek and wished me all the best told me he had fun I told him I had fun also. Sean didn't untie me straight away he watched some TV and gave my waist and stomach occasional tickles for the next hour then he untied me and went to bed and had fantastic sex the rest of the night. So that was it.

That was very nice to read fortfield, please keep us posted on any future tickle adventures you have. :couch:

Nice Story!

I am sure that other stories like this will follow.:D

aw its sweet that your boyfriend and his friend did that to you!
my boyfriend is too scared of his friends to find out his fetish to ever attempt to make them tickle me haha

aw its sweet that your boyfriend and his friend did that to you!
my boyfriend is too scared of his friends to find out his fetish to ever attempt to make them tickle me haha

Yeah it is sweet isn't it, it was driving me crazy but I loved it. I'm looking forward to it happening again.
I don't understand why your boyfriend is so scared about his friends finding out about his fetish, it is possible they have the same feish as he does. perhaps if you were to give your bofriend a few tickles in front of his friends he might tickle you back then you could see their reaction. or maybe if you are walking past one of his friends put your hands on his waist and tickle for a couple of seconds and see if he tickles you back.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back