• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My boyfriend's constant teasing, even in public M/F

Saga of Sonja

Hey all, I thought I’d share a few bits and pieces from me and my boyfriend in the last week. I’ve mentioned Leo (my bf) in a story previously- we’ve done various stuff together with bondage that often includes tickling, which I might write up at some point if people want that, but we also engage on a lot of playful stuff (I say we, mostly him tormenting me). So here’s a couple of bits from April so far.

The other week Leo and I were going for a run around this cute sort of lake near us. It’s not huge, but very pretty, and right next to the town so lots of people are generally there. There’s also that sort of cheap metal outdoor gym stuff around the path every so often (not sure if this is a thing outside Europe or not). We stopped our run by this trio of pull up bars, which Leo always likes watching me try and jump up on the 2nd or 3rd so he can tease me about being so short (we have a big rivalry in our relationship- we actually met at an MMA sparring session). Last time we were here I’d gotten him to do pull ups on the highest bar, and then tried (unsuccessfully) to tug his pants down whilst he was doing it.

Anyway, on this day I jumped up and got hold of the second bar, suspending myself off of the ground by several inches. I managed to do a pull up, and was about to do a second when I felt Leo behind me. “Would this make it more difficult?” he asked in a teasing voice, and I felt his fingers in my exposed armpits (I was just wearing a sports bra). Is fingers had gone right into the hollows of my underarms, which stretched out where electrifyingly sensitive, forcing me to gave a burst of laughter and of course let go of the bar.

I kicked his foot and told him that’s cheating, and he replied he didn’t know we were playing a game. Leo then offered to help lift me up for the tallest of the three bars, in a slightly condescending way, which I agreed to as long as he didn’t tickle my armpits again. He lifted me up by my waist and I latched on, still with Leo’s arms around my waist, resting between the top of my joggers and my bare stomach.

“See if you can hold on whilst I do this,” he said softly behind me. With one arm holding me, his other hand traced a couple of fingers around my stomach.

“You suck,” I told him, failing to hold back giggles and nearly letting go.

“Can you not pull yourself up?” he laughed, fingers now drawing circles and making me squint my eyes and grin uncontrollably.
“Obviously not,” I reply. I was managing to hold onto the bar, as it was my armpits teased this time, but the sensations were too ticklish for me to ignore and actually do a pull up.

“What about this?” he asked, and began dancing a finger in my belly button. I immediately let out a surprised cackle as he struck that especially sensitive spot, let go, and half fell into him as I landed back on the ground. There were a few walkers and passers by, and I got a few wry looks from a couple of men.

“One more try?” he asked with a grin. I glared at him, punched his arm, and continued the run, making him catch up with me.

A few other quick ones from this week or so too, all from us staying over at each others’ on different days. If it’s not clear, Leo enjoys tickling me and loves how stupidly ticklish I am. We’re very competitive with each other, and he knows he can always cheat by exploiting my weakness. Recently he’s taken to driving me to hysterics by pinning me down and tickling me with a single finger, which he knows is an evil form of humiliation for me. We often play fight, sometimes as foreplay, other times just because, and the other day this led to him using his body weight to pin one of my arms to the bed, and using his strong grip to pin my other arm above my head. I was topless at this point, leaving everything exposed, and he grins at me, knowing I know he’s about to tickle me. He again goes for the armpit, a single finger and nail scraping my helpless hollow. I can’t contain my laughter, and Leo laughs with me, knowing what he can reduce me to with a single finger and how I’m not strong enough to throw him off me.

Leo tells me he’ll stop if I say uncle. In these situations, I find it an impossible choice of what to do, as if I give up instantly I’ll look weak and unresilient, but if I don’t I know I’m too ticklish to last too long and he’ll win regardless, with the added satisfaction of making me laugh, squirm, and beg. Ugh. Either way, I didn’t hold out long.

Still pinning me down, Leo said something along the lines of “you complain, but I know you get really turned on by this.”

I lie and deny this.

“Sure”, he says, “I see how perky your nipples are right now?”

“It’s cold,” I reply. His fingers start teasing my boobs, and then lightly tickle my left nipple, making me snort out reluctant laughter (yes, I’m ticklish there…). Things escalated a bit there, so I’ll leave that part as it is 😛

A somewhat similar thing happened a couple of nights ago when we were spooning on the couch. One of my arms was sort of stuck from the lying position I was in, and so when the ads for whatever we were watching came on I felt Leo shift me slightly, and put my free arm behind his neck in a way that was sort of romantic but which also left me pretty helpless.

“Don’t you dare,” I tell him.

“What?” he replied innocently.

“You know what.”
He shoots me an evil look, and lightly rolls up the lower part of my t-shirt.

“Come on…” I start to say, before a single finger goes into my abs. My laughter is unrestrained, especially as his finger really wiggles into my belly, making me spasm with helpless cackling.

“Say you submit,” he teases, once more clearly enjoying the way he can break me down with a lone finger.

“My housemates might come back, stop,” I plead, half-heartedly trying to get one or both my arms free.

“And?” he laughs dismissively.

He gets his way of course, and I submit with further probing. He releases me, and I glare at him before kissing him. He fully knows I get turned on from being dominated like this, and also that at the same time I hate it. The duality of having a tickling fetish, huh?

'Don't you dare' is a universal, thinly veiled attempt by the short and ridiculously ticklish to provoke the response they actually want, but are too shy to ask for.

What, you didn't get the memo, TinySwede?!

😁🤣

Thanks for sharing, looks like he’s a really big tease but I don’t blame him given how much fun I’m sure you are to tickle hehe

'Don't you dare' is a universal, thinly veiled attempt by the short and ridiculously ticklish to provoke the response they actually want, but are too shy to ask for.

What, you didn't get the memo, TinySwede?!

😁🤣
I might be fully aware... :eek:

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back