• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My brother's ticklish friend (M/F)

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
Over the last 6 months or so one of my brother's friends (lets call her Chelsea) has visited us a lot more frequently. She is short, has medium to dark hair has big sparkly eyes and a cute slightly chubby build. She is really friendly and sweet and can say the most random funny things aswell. Probably because I don't think she always thinks before she says some stuff.

Anyway, when my brother use to have friends over, I would normally hide in my room, mostly because I am pretty shy and because it can take me a while to get used to new people. Now because I know all of them, I am very social and I hangout with whoever is over. Chelsea is over the most frequently and she is the one that always tried to get me to be more social.

One day she came over to watch a big sporting game with my brother, me and a couple of other guys. On this particular day I was feeling particularly cocky, and the last time I tickled a girl was well....might need a calendar for that one. Chelsea and I were going for opposing teams, and her team won...and everytime her team scored she would taunt me. To get her back, everytime she teased me, I would very lightly tickle the back of her neck.

Chelsea is very ticklish (which I only found out at that moment) and she exploded into giggles. I did this all through the game. After the game finished, a mate of mine went home and the rest of us got pizza for tea. Because I was being such a pain she started to playfully hit me and beat me with a pillow, which only gave me more reason to get her back ;).

Later that night we were sitting on the couch, her in the middle and me and my brother on either side of her. She started to poke me on my side. So I turned to face her with a grin on my face and used my right hand and tickled and squeezed her sides. She burst into laughter and she started to jump up and down. I did stop, but then she would try and hit me or poke me again.

By the end of the night I was sitting on the couch with her resting her head on a pillow on my lap. (Thank god for that pillow) I would give her neck the occasional tickle. Once when she was on the phone.

All in all a great night :)
----------------------------------------------------

Just a few nights ago, she came over again. I don't know why but I feel wierd saying the "t" word, so I tried to get her to say it, without asking. Again we where sitting on the couch. After poking her several times she finally uttered "im really ticklish.." my heart skipped a beat. My brother found that really funny and he teased her about it.

This night I also found out her feet are extremely ticklish because, I used a teddy bear toy thing's nose to touch the tips of her toes and she giggled before yanking her foot away and saying that she hates having her feet tickled. She was also showing us something on her leg and my brother touched under her leg, with no intention of tickling and he found another very ticklish spot.

Im just really suprised she hasn't tried to tickle me back.....

That's pretty much it. If you have any questions or comments to be afraid to ask them.

Good stuff. I thiunk you really need to tickle her silly next.

she definately sounds like the playful type of girl, the kind that might not like tickling, but likes to play around... or something lol

she likes it or u or the attention but KEEP it up!

Im pretty sure it is the attention, unless she says she hates it but deep down she actually sort of likes. Whatever the case, I will keep it up!

keep it up bro she sounds like she may be DTF or DTT haha

Definetly will, she visits heaps and always seems to give me a playful hit or slap on the arm, so I always have a reason to start! By the way what is a DTF/DTT????

she definately sounds like the playful type of girl, the kind that might not like tickling, but likes to play around... or something lol

She definetly is, but sometimes she is particularly playful or energetic. Would suprise me if she visited in the next couple of days....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back