• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my co-worker (m/f)...my first story

nylontickler(m)

TMF Master
One of my co-workers is in her late 20's - about 5'4, shoulder length brown/blonde hair. We're both married. We had given little pokes to each other's sides before, and I've gotten small reactions. We've never discussed tickling as a fetish.

One day, she mentioned she was having a "bad day", and really needed a laugh. Lucky me! I told her I'd be happy to help if I could.

After everyone else had left, I walked over to her, and said that I hoped tomorrow was a better day for her, and as I did I poked her sides. She smiled and giggled. I said, "Oh yeah! You said you needed a laugh..." And as I said that, I poked both sides. She laughed but didnt really pull away. I went up to her underarms, and she laughed more...but again didnt pull away.

After a couple minutes, I grabbed her knees, and she was really laughing now. Then, back up to her sides and underarms. She was squirming and laughing the whole time. But again, not pulling away. I said, "wow...you really did need a laugh!" Soon as I noticed her getting out of breath (almost 5 minutes later), I stopped.

I told her I had no idea she was that ticklish, and she responded neither did she...

I said I hoped that was "helpful", and she said "actually it was. Thanks."

Then we left the office. That was a week ago, and she only mentioned it once since, saying "thanks again for your help the other day. It actually was pretty fun."

Not to say I hope she has another bad day anytime soon, but.............. :)

Very nice story, I would ask her everyday how her day is and if she says bad then I would tickle her again.....LOL You need to find a way to get at those feet of hers now and tell us if they are ticklish too......

TicklesFemales

Keep Up The Tickling.

Since you found an outlet to relieve the stress, hopefully we will hear more tickling stories from you.:cool:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back