• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My craziest tickling experience

ticklingsir

The craziest time I was ever tickled by a guy would probably be about a year ago. My friend Tim and I were hanging out that day. Tim's a bit shorter than me, but he can be much stronger most of the time. There are only a few times that I can remember getting the upper hand on him. Tim's definitely a lot more ticklish though, so it's a lot more fun when I get him.

So we were hanging out and his parents had already gone to bed for the night. We were playing video games and we definitely get really competitive. I beat him pretty badly in a round of cod. Now Tim knows about my fetish and he finds it hilarious to exploit it. He told me that if I beat him again, he would make sure I never wanted to win again. Sure enough, the next round was close and I ended up winning. Tim threw his controller and tackled me on his bed. He was on top of me, so there wasn't too much I could do. Tim being an eagle scout had a lot of rope laying under his bed. So he gets on top of me and puts all of his weight on my arms while he went for the rope. He pulled it out from under and I started shaking as hard as I could to get free, but I couldn't. He tied one arm to the bedpost with me fighting him the entire time. The second arm wasn't as hard at all.

"Gotcha," he told me. Then he moved down and pulled my legs to the end of the bed to stretch my body out. He tied my feet to the bottom posts and walked to my side. "Damn, I'm sweating up a storm," he told me. The fighting definitely got both of us really worn out. He took off his shirt and threw it aside. His body was glistening a bit from the exercise. "First thing's first," he said. "We need to make sure that you don't wake up my parents." He walked to my feet. I was wearing ankle socks at the time.

"Tim, just let me go or I'll yell" I told him. Of course I wasn't going to though, it was too much fun, and I wanted to try to get him back. Not to mention his parents would probably question why I was tied up.

"No you're not," he told me. He pulled off my socks. The first one really slowly while he watched me, just to mess with me. The second he pulled off pretty quickly. I tried to hold on with my toes, but couldn't. He balled them up and got on the bed next to me. "Open up!" he said. I tightened my lips around my mouth. Tim reached down and tickled at my shirt for a bit. At the first touch, my mouth opened to laugh and he shoved the socks in. I never thought they could muffle anything in real life, but they did significantly. "Now then," he started. "Let's get you out of your shirt too." He got some scissors from his desk and cut my shirt right down the middle and on the sleeves to take it off. I was sitting there in nothing but some black shorts he had given me.

I looked down at my body. I was sweating pretty bad as well. I felt more exposed than I ever had in my life. Tim laid next to me and started rubbing my torso slowly. He looked up at me and said, "We're gunna have a fun time." He sat up and started tickling my pits as fast as he could. The quick tickle threw me into hysterics. I wiggled, but couldn't get away from his fingers. He scratched and scratched in the hair on my pits and I laughed into the sock. Then he scratched down my ribcage which was even worse! His fingers scratched as hard as they could. The worst part was when he slowed down. he scratched softly at my sides and stomach, and it felt even funnier than the other tickling had.

Then came the part when this literally felt like torture. Tim's hand came to the center of my stomach and his finger went into my belly button for a bit. This is the most ticklish spot on my body so I immediately tried to move my stomach away from him. He reached an arm under my body and held my stomach in place so I couldn't wiggle away. He twisted his finger hard in my belly button. "You know, your belly button might be big enough for two fingers" he told me. He then tried and sure enough, they fit. I screamed into the socks and wiggled my feet. He moved his head to my stomach and blew hard on my navel. I laughed and laughed, knowing it wouldn't stop soon.

Tim left the room with me still tied up while I panted. My soft, but tight stomach rose and descended rapidly as I tried to gasp for air. Then Tim walked back in with an electric toothbrush from his bathroom. I looked at the clock and it had only been ten minutes. He put the brush into my belly button without saying a word and turned it on. I can easily say that was the most ticklish thing I've ever felt. I wiggled around, but couldn't get it out. Then he pulled up the waistband on my shorts and put the end of the brush in, with the brush still in my belly button. He got some tape from his desk and taped it in place so I would continue to get tickled, but he didn't have to do anything.

He moved down to where my feet were with me still wiggling. He focused mostly on my left foot. He traced his fingers down the center of my short feet. He felt every line on the bottom of my foot with his nails. His speed increased more and more for the longest time. When he had been at his peak a while, he began tickling at my toes and soles at the same time.

He continued at the tickling for about two hours. By the end, I had scratch marks all over my stomach and chest, my belly button was red and very sore, and I could hardly put my socks on without feeling tickles from my tender feet. It was definitely one of the craziest ones ever for me.

very nice experience, i join the m/m too :) maybe we could chat sometimes!

really like the bellybutton part, mine is very ticklish too so i know what you mean eheheh

I can sympathize. The bellybutton is the worst (best?) spot. ;-)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back