• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my custom action figure

solidus snake

TMF Novice
here's natcha she is an original character, a very tall young woman who used to be a living weapon for a dictatorship[, but one days, she escapes, and is going to take over that dictatorship... except one of her best friends is going to betray her and send her to jail when he is becoming the new leader of the country( imagine, jail... for a barefoot chick...)

Attachments

• 000_1399.jpg
    000_1399.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 167
Nifty! HDS wishes he could create his own action figures. Think of the fun...think of the possible copyright infringment. :p

Anywho, very cool indeed.

That's nice, how did you do that?
Make me an action figure of Mileena from Mortal Kombat....! I'll give you money. :eek:

and give her some barefeet, with detachable boots lol.

SheDevil said:
That's nice, how did you do that?
Make me an action figure of Mileena from Mortal Kombat....! I'll give you money. :eek:

and give her some barefeet, with detachable boots lol.
show me some pictures. i will see what i can do

Mileena pix

Mostly because I want to see this as well, here are som pictures of Mileena, who coincidentally was my best character in MKII. She's gone through a few looks but you get the idea. She's allready had a figure but the MK series was pretty lacking in quality.

Attachments

• mileena.jpg
    mileena.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 39
  • mileena2.jpg
    mileena2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 39
  • ic_mk_girlsofkombat.jpg
    ic_mk_girlsofkombat.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 35
  • mileena19.jpg
    mileena19.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 44
ew, the one on the end is from some TV series. Probably Conquest. The first one is the best (and newest), and....you should probably get a full-body pic for that one, seeing as how there's many details left out in it (hint hint feet!) :p
But wow, if you can actually make her, you rock!

Actually the one on the end came from a convention site or something. I just googled "mileena" and there it was. There was a whole series of these but that was the best one. The first shot was the only picture I could find of her new costume.

So snake, now that you have your figure are diaramas in the near future?

well, considering i still live at my parents's house and that i dont' have any other really hot looking articulated female figure yet either. she will probably stay without being tickled for awhile...

about mileena, i don't promise anything BUT i am going to attempt it.

i love the first mileena pic the best. too bad she wasn't that popular in the series, seems her sister, kitana took all the spotlight. what happened to mileena in the storyline? wasn't one of her fatalities where she'd take of her mask and her ugly face would scare opponents to death?

Bignorm868 said:
i love the first mileena pic the best. too bad she wasn't that popular in the series, seems her sister, kitana took all the spotlight. what happened to mileena in the storyline? wasn't one of her fatalities where she'd take of her mask and her ugly face would scare opponents to death?

That was Kabal, who was kinda lame. Mileena had three fatalites from two games. One: she would take her mask off, suck up her opponent (not that way, smart guy) chew 'em up with those sharp teeth and spit out the bones. Two: repeated jabs to the breadbasket with her sais. Three: She would pour what looked like ninja stars into her mouth and spit 'em at her opponent leaving a big blood heap of meat and goo.

For snake: How big is your figure? By the looks of the pic it appears to be roughly the same size as the Marvel Legends line. Then you could just pick up a Dr. Doom or Magneto figure and you are in the diarama business just like that!

oh, i see, i knew she took off her mask for something. sounds like awesome fatalities

MayDay said:
That was Kabal, who was kinda lame. Mileena had three fatalites from two games. One: she would take her mask off, suck up her opponent (not that way, smart guy) chew 'em up with those sharp teeth and spit out the bones.
You mean...this one?

Kitana looks yummy, but damn, I wouldn't go that far! :p

Attachments

• Mileena Fatality 1.GIF
    Mileena Fatality 1.GIF
    126.8 KB · Views: 34
lol, thanks for that gif, shedevil, talk about Bulimia!

MayDay said:
For snake: How big is your figure? By the looks of the pic it appears to be roughly the same size as the Marvel Legends line. Then you could just pick up a Dr. Doom or Magneto figure and you are in the diarama business just like that!

hahaha. i own a lot of figures from serie 1 to 6... deadpool could be fun since he has an extra head... :D

That would work. Beast would be good too. He's got the poseable fingers. :D

In that case, then Phoenix is your better bet. Elektra is another good choice

OR!!!

Just wait another month or two for the new Chun Li figure from Sota. It's pretty slick. Wanna see?

Attachments

• sf-chunli.jpg
    sf-chunli.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 27
MayDay said:
In that case, then Phoenix is your better bet. Elektra is another good choice

OR!!!

Just wait another month or two for the new Chun Li figure from Sota. It's pretty slick. Wanna see?
already preordered... that laughing face for her is going to be so much fun to tickle natcha :D * my original character)

chun li's gonna have a laughing face? what?

oh sweet! wonder why they did that? seems chun li was always serious. maybe some one can buy one, fix it up, so her boots are off and she's barefoot, getting her soles feathered in a pair of stocks. now that would be awesome.

i could do that without a problem. i have another pair of barefeet ready to be customized...

sweet, you gotta show us the finished model. any chance of making some small stocks and feathers?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back