• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My dream just came true... (Warning: sexual situation)

Washburn

Hey guys. The most amazing thing just happened to me and I wanted to know if it is a common thing or if I am just one lucky son of a bitch. I recently told my girlfriend that I have a tickling fetish and to my surprise she not only volunteered to be tickled right then and there but she didn't even skip a beat! She even bought me soft rope and soft cuffs for my birthday. Anyway, she is incredibly ticklish and has started letting me do it on a regular basis. Now what happened tonight completely blows my mind! We were starting to fool around and she got on top and we started having sex, well just to be a prick I lightly tickled her ribs for a second or two and she didn't laugh, she didn't pull away, she didn't even stop what she was doing.... she came. So I kept tickling her while she was having sex with me and she kept cumming. So I moved to her feet (my personal favorite place to tickle) even telling her that I didn't think anything was going to happen other then her giggling and pulling away (which wouldn't have been bad) she kept cumming, more intensely this time. So I kept doing it until she collapsed on top of me and told me not to stop. Afterward she told me that the only two times I am "allowed" to tickle her are when she lets me tie her up or during sex now. She loved it!!!

That is what happened to me tonight. I just wanted to know if that was normal or if I should just dump my life savings into buying this girl a ring and popping the question tomorrow!!!!

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ring?

Well, it's all perfectly normal at our place. But buy her the ring and pop the question anyway. No-one ever gave a couple a toaster for just living together.

Now bring her to this year's NEST so we can congratulate the pair of you!

Good for you dude! Looks like you found your Sole mate.

Hey guys. The most amazing thing just happened to me and I wanted to know if it is a common thing or if I am just one lucky son of a bitch. I recently told my girlfriend that I have a tickling fetish and to my surprise she not only volunteered to be tickled right then and there but she didn't even skip a beat! She even bought me soft rope and soft cuffs for my birthday. Anyway, she is incredibly ticklish and has started letting me do it on a regular basis.

This has actually happened with my last couple of girlfriends!! they were totally against tickling, especially on their feet. But when i told them i loved tickling they immediatly let me tickle them all the time!! my current gf is insanely ticklish on her feet and she h8d ppl touching them, but when im around she lets me all over them!!

congrats man on finding a gr8 woman Washburn!! hope all goes well!!

No, Washburn. Don't ask this lady to marry you based on her willingness to be tickled. It takes much more than that to make a marriage work. Do you love her? Does she love you? Start from that.

That sounds absolutely incredible, Washburn. If that really is true, you're very lucky indeed.

If that was my girlfriend, I'd certainly hope we'd have the kind of relationship that kept us wanting to continue playing together for at least a long time, but that would <I>not</I> be enough for me to propose marriage.

(I mean... the only info I have to go in is your tickling connection. Eventually I'd want at least a little break. And perhaps when I become 70... or 90... or 110... I may have re-prioritized my connections. I mean, that's a lot of time to have promised to spend with someone who doesn't share a lot of your <I>other</I> interests and drives.)

If you're serious, I'd take at least a lot of weeks to think about it carefully.

There is More to Marriage than Tickling.

Although it sounds as if you are having a terrific sex life, there are things more important in life that MUST be considered. Don't let that thing in your pants overrule your brain.:sowrong:

Hey guys. The most amazing thing just happened to me and I wanted to know if it is a common thing or if I am just one lucky son of a bitch. I recently told my girlfriend that I have a tickling fetish and to my surprise she not only volunteered to be tickled right then and there but she didn't even skip a beat! She even bought me soft rope and soft cuffs for my birthday. Anyway, she is incredibly ticklish and has started letting me do it on a regular basis. Now what happened tonight completely blows my mind! We were starting to fool around and she got on top and we started having sex, well just to be a prick I lightly tickled her ribs for a second or two and she didn't laugh, she didn't pull away, she didn't even stop what she was doing.... she came. So I kept tickling her while she was having sex with me and she kept cumming. So I moved to her feet (my personal favorite place to tickle) even telling her that I didn't think anything was going to happen other then her giggling and pulling away (which wouldn't have been bad) she kept cumming, more intensely this time. So I kept doing it until she collapsed on top of me and told me not to stop. Afterward she told me that the only two times I am "allowed" to tickle her are when she lets me tie her up or during sex now. She loved it!!!

That is what happened to me tonight. I just wanted to know if that was normal or if I should just dump my life savings into buying this girl a ring and popping the question tomorrow!!!!

Far from common my friend. I was lucky to have had only 2 occations in my life that was simmaler to yours, and they were both 2 lifetimes apart.

The first was way back when I was about 18/19 yrs old (and still in the "tickle closet" so to speak). The gal I was seeing I "kinda" made aware of my fetish and it was almost an exact repeat of the story you just told..tickling her feet while tied up she ended up cumin like fucking Niagra Falls! LOL! I shit you not...never seen a woman flow like that ever again..and she enjoyed it.

Then, fast forward well over a decade later to early last year (which was the best of the 2)..I was seeing someone seriously for a little while. She knew of my tickle fetish from the drive (she was a friend long before we went together, and ive been outta the tickle closet for a loooooong time now)

and even though she never done it before..she wanted to please me in every way possible (she was prob the most sexualy open minded gal and sexual gal i ever been with in my life) so, I would always tie her on my sofa when we would start doin "things" and tickle her feet relentless (prob the most insaine ticklish I ever seen to this day yet!).

well anyway, one time when we were doin this, she ended up gettin highly turned on by it and wanted me to tickle her foot relentless AND play with her clit at the same time (while alternating slappin the side of her ass between the tickling, this was a challange acrobaticly for the both of us LOL but we pulled it off). Bottom line, she got awoke to the fact that tickling not only was torture to her, but it HIGHLY turned her on (she was a true subbie in the bedroom).

needless to say for reasons beyond both our control, we had to part ways. i really never totaly got over her to this day now well over a year and a half later, still have her on my mind at least once every week, thats real love for ya i suppose.

i woulda def broke my personal golden rule and got married for the second time in my life to this one special gal. not just cause of the tickling/sexual things btw - she was just my perfect soul match in every way possible. but, we had to both let go and go our seperate ways :( but, ive long accepted it and moved forward, she'll always be in my heart, though :)

but now back to your original post and story....i dont know about the propose to her thing unless its not just cause you found someone sexualy compatable with you..if you have more than just that and both have a special connection emotionaly and in other ways and the tickling was just a bonus (like I mentioned in my brief story above), then most def go 4 it!

but dont jump the gun just cause of the tickling. yes these situations and happenings are rare and far between, but it doesnt mean you have to marry if thats all it is. but anyway, thanks for sharin your story! good to hear someone had a great sexual experience with our fetish!:bouncybou

ahhhhh.........someday (not holding my breath) but someday. she's a lucky lady.

A ring may be extreme unless you are 10000% sure...

So why not enjoy a long, long, period of dating... you two seem to have found perfect chemistry, but make sure...

In the mean time, I like her style ;)

Lea

Hey guys, I have been dating this girl for almost a year now, it isn't like a just hooked up with her started to play with her feet during sex. She is the only girl I have ever told my fetish to (yes, still a closet tickler) and the reason I told her was because I love her more then anything (even before the tickling ever happened), she loves me the same, and I new that she wouldn't judge me. I was being sarcastic when I asked about popping the question. I would hope to some day be able to get down on one knee and slip that diamond toe ring on (haha, foot fetish proposals) but for right now, I'm still finding more and more reasons to love her and keep her around.

And I would love to take her to NEST but I am not going to be able to attend and I think she might not be to into the idea. She has not only never been tickled before me, but she has never been tied up, blindfolded, or anything else for that matter. Hell, before me sex was limited to missionary and cowgirl along with the basic forplay (oral, handjobs, etc.) so I am opening up a lot of new doors for her. Maybe next year though.

I do greatly appreciate the feedback and stories. I'm just going to go with I'm a lucky son of a bitch and keep the ring on lay away for some day when I know it is right.

Hey guys, I have been dating this girl for almost a year now, it isn't like a just hooked up with her started to play with her feet during sex. She is the only girl I have ever told my fetish to (yes, still a closet tickler) and the reason I told her was because I love her more then anything (even before the tickling ever happened), she loves me the same, and I new that she wouldn't judge me. I was being sarcastic when I asked about popping the question. I would hope to some day be able to get down on one knee and slip that diamond toe ring on (haha, foot fetish proposals) but for right now, I'm still finding more and more reasons to love her and keep her around.

And I would love to take her to NEST but I am not going to be able to attend and I think she might not be to into the idea. She has not only never been tickled before me, but she has never been tied up, blindfolded, or anything else for that matter. Hell, before me sex was limited to missionary and cowgirl along with the basic forplay (oral, handjobs, etc.) so I am opening up a lot of new doors for her. Maybe next year though.

I do greatly appreciate the feedback and stories. I'm just going to go with I'm a lucky son of a bitch and keep the ring on lay away for some day when I know it is right.

HAHAHAHA!! Guess what guys and gals... Didn't work out :dropatear But its ok, at least I have stories and memories.:microsmiley:

Ended very badly but its ok. We have recently started talking again and she is seeing someone else. But you never know.... I may have another chance to tickle those feet again someday. :woot2::fingerscrossed:

Happy reading fellow 'lers and 'lees!

-Washburn

Thats too bad, man. Sorry to hear that.

Still, those are some pretty amazing memories to have. :D Good luck in the future.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back