• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fave picture of all time, goth girl ticking

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Hiya all!

This is an oldie, but its still my fave :D . I've had it there so long, apologies to DC if its altered at all, I can't remember if U did anything to it or not and cant find the original now.
By the way DC, your one of my favourite TK artists :D .

Attachments

• Goth Girl2.jpg
    Goth Girl2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 849
slayerfan13x said:
Nice dude
Dude, she's a chick, not a dude. :laughing:

lonelykimiko said:
Hiya all!

This is an oldie, but its still my fave :D . I've had it there so long, apologies to DC if its altered at all, I can't remember if U did anything to it or not and cant find the original now.
By the way DC, your one of my favourite TK artists :D .
Nice, 'kimiko. Here's my favorite gothgirl pic. :)

Attachments

• gothgirl.jpg
    gothgirl.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 573
I should probably draw one too just so I can say that I did. Its definitely worthwhile.

Ain't it just ^^ . Still, I've always loved DC's stuff! Another favourite here:

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 212
Oh, My God, I love this ever more! :D She looks sooo cute! :eek:

One of the reasons I've probably never drawn a goth is because I didn't want to assume what they look like. Its rather stereotypical.

Well... looks like I did draw one, after all.
I'm covered.

Vlad, ya know it may be stereotypical, but it's usually more or less accurate.

Most goths (I don't wanna say all. I know I try to be original) get into to look like all the others. ;)

Hard to say if they get in purely because they "want to look like the others". I think it's more a matter of "they like the way the other's look, and think they might look good like that too". Of course, there's an entire mindset and sub-culture associated with that "look", but I guess I'm looking too far into this. Don't hate goths just because they look alike.

Hate them because they hate people they don't even know (Hypocrisy FTW!)

I got into it because I like the metal/punk scene and honestly associate more with that than the "goth" side of things. It was only after that I found out I look good like that. ;)

Sammi-chan said:
Vlad, ya know it may be stereotypical, but it's usually more or less accurate.

Most goths (I don't wanna say all. I know I try to be original) get into to look like all the others. ;)

And yet, when I was in highschool, I had friends that were goth and yet you wouldn't be able to tell based on clothing, or looks, or personality even.

Therefore, what is goth? To define what it is when it is different things to different people is what is stereotypical about it.

Based on this I suppose it wouldn't be wrong then for me to make my own artistic interpretations.

When I say goth in the concept of "do you like to tickle goths" or "here's my fave goth picture", I am refering to a stereotype, with the black clothing. I could go all philosophical and stuff, but I'm just using it as a nice easy word to define a fashion type :) .

Well I could have gone into detail about the pic instead of just saying "goth", but then someone else would have complained.

Since we're dealing with a visual medium here, I'd say the "appropriate stereotype" would be based on clothing/appearance. ;)

Btw, 'grats, Kal.

Hey, Kal is me!

Congrats?
On what? Disliking metal?

To my ears it often sounds like normal rock, just shouted off-key and played at a much higher volumed than necessary.
If it has any value, it goes lost on me.

Too bad, 'cause some Metal songs and groups draw from Fantasy genre.
If they only could sing instead of shouting...

;)

The shouting is required for angry music! But I know what ya mean. More of an evanescance fan myself. Can't remember if I mentioned that anywhere before :p .

Evanescance was good back home. >_> Yeah, I lived in Little Rock when they were a local band. They sounded better back then. As for metal, I'm a fan really because of the yelling. Not because it's great music, it's just sometimes really fun just to yell stuff.

Only piece of "metal" music I actually like is from Bling Guardians.
It was really a ballad, and sounded great even with axes.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back