• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fetlife date...AMAZING!

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
So I meet this gal on Fetlife. She wasn't into really tickling or feet, but she had very pretty foot pictures. So I introduced myself and we started talking. She agreed to try the foot & tickling thing and see if it floated her boat. We had met previously for dinner and we both enjoyed each other, so the future date was set.
Fast forward a few weeks and we met yesterday for the tickle date. She was very curious as I showed her my restraint system. Just a basic under-the-bed restraints, but she liked them. So I offered to be int he restraints first. An I'm not gonna lie...I was nervous. Her Fetlife profile was much more about the S&M side, and enjoy the giving of pain, but I trusted her and off we went.

I will say, she could not have been more caring, soft, gentle and attentive to me. She was a master of the mind games, playing "this little Piggy" with various tools and punishments for wrong answers. I almost think the banter, teasing and anticipation was more torturous than the tickling! lol

She was a fast learner too. I had sent her some videos before hand and she took off like she's been a Ler all her life. Se used the right amount of pressure, nails, finger tips and changed it up. I have to say, she was down right EVIL! I literally lost my breath a few times. And when she discovered my kill spot (lotion between the toes) she went hard and I lost I was going to explode! Wow! Such an amazing endorphin rush. Then she said the most feared words ever..."I wonder if any of my lady friends would like to join me next time?" SAY WHAT?!!! SCHAWING!

I immediately fell in love with this woman..haha...and I hope to see her again. And not just for tickling. She is just a super super cool person and I'm so glad I met her. It was truly a SUPER SUNDAY!

Great story! Sometimes women that aren't into our fetish, suprise us with their skills.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back