• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fiancee played out a tickle cuckold scenario and.... It was the hottest thing I've ever witnessed and I can't get enough of it now

Cuckoldrplover

She's the biggest tease I know. She claims that I can't play with her feet or even touch them quite yet until marriage because "she needs to prepare herself since she's just too ticklish to handle it ". Any tickle fetishist knows that only makes the desire even more intense.

She knew exactly this, and knew my submissive tendencies. So eventually, the idea of cuckold was casually thrown into our sexy talk one day, and she gave me an offer. She'd get tickled in front of me, but by another man, in this instance, a former foot client when she did foot stuff in her college days. I was conflicted, jealous, but at the end of the day, her and I both saw I was literally as hard as a rock the entire time she mentioned it. I knew deep down I needed to try this.

And so I did. And having been restrained to a chair with a front row view, I saw as this foot and tickle enthusiast destroyed the poor fiancee's sexy feet and body. She initially egged him on by teasing me and him, but she must have realized that she truly was too ticklish to afford to do that. He made her scream and beg, and I could only get hard watching. Since there was an agreed upon time and my fiancee was begging to make it end earlier than that, they made an agreement and let's just say he ended up feeling very "satisfied" courtesy of her soft feet.

The entire time I obviously felt jealous, but my cock literally was leaking in excitement the whole time. I fucked my fiancee great that night, but still didn't get to tickle her myself. We both realized that it was different, but the experience was definitely one we would consider doing again. That's when I knew I was truly a tickle cuck

Sounds like a fantastic experience, I've always wanted to try some tickle cuckolding, as the tickle. Was your fiancee tied as well or just you?
It's impossible for her to take tickling untied. She was spread eagle face up

And just how mean was the tickler? Though it does sound like he gave her quite the torturous experience, no wonder you were enjoying being forced to watch that

And how much did your fiancee enjoy you being made to watch her? Including her negotiating release with her feet in more ways than one

She loved it she told me afterwards she never realized how aroused I'd get by it all and it felt good to tease me

Sounds like you'll have other opportunities to have that fantasy play out then, and looking through your profile your fiancee has beautiful feet just made for tickling and toying with

I'm sure many people here would love to be that someone, myself included XD

That sounds like a very intense experience! :feets:

Glad that you enjoyed it and had a very happy ending. :bouncybou
Haha thank you. This was my first instance but there was a future instance that was much crueler (her girl friend spent the whole time teasing me and edging me during a session) and I got blue balled that night by my fiancee. But this one was an amazing finish!

She's the biggest tease I know. She claims that I can't play with her feet or even touch them quite yet until marriage because "she needs to prepare herself since she's just too ticklish to handle it ". Any tickle fetishist knows that only makes the desire even more intense.

She knew exactly this, and knew my submissive tendencies. So eventually, the idea of cuckold was casually thrown into our sexy talk one day, and she gave me an offer. She'd get tickled in front of me, but by another man, in this instance, a former foot client when she did foot stuff in her college days. I was conflicted, jealous, but at the end of the day, her and I both saw I was literally as hard as a rock the entire time she mentioned it. I knew deep down I needed to try this.

And so I did. And having been restrained to a chair with a front row view, I saw as this foot and tickle enthusiast destroyed the poor fiancee's sexy feet and body. She initially egged him on by teasing me and him, but she must have realized that she truly was too ticklish to afford to do that. He made her scream and beg, and I could only get hard watching. Since there was an agreed upon time and my fiancee was begging to make it end earlier than that, they made an agreement and let's just say he ended up feeling very "satisfied" courtesy of her soft feet.

The entire time I obviously felt jealous, but my cock literally was leaking in excitement the whole time. I fucked my fiancee great that night, but still didn't get to tickle her myself. We both realized that it was different, but the experience was definitely one we would consider doing again. That's when I knew I was truly a tickle cuck
That sounds like a fantastic experience...and what a marriage to look forward to with a wife with those foot skills and willingness to use them...zi dont know your plans, but having willing wife to play this way would be a areal bonus for me....since her 'payment' for an early end to tickling is essentially consensual..I'd be planning on using that tactic all the time...

My friend, you and I should definitely talk. I think we can make everyone happy 😁

Outstanding story - sounds like you had fun! Given that you like RPs, I got plenty of decriptive fantasies that might be up your alley.

What exactly was the "fee" which she paid to get released early?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back