• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first meeting and my fantasy in one M/f part 1

yourangel0703

I have never written any stories on here before, I have actually never written any stories like this before at all. I was asked to write down this experience by the man who made it possible for me.

It all began by a response to an ad on this website. We started talking through private messages and quickly moved to email and after emailing for a few days we began to text one another to get to know each other better. The mutual draw to the tickling was obviously rather instantaneous at that point and we quickly decided to meet up. We connected over the texting with lots of playful banter back and forth and I was very excited for the tickling to take place but also very nervous, I had never been tickled in a real "session" before. We planned a time and place and my nerves were escalating by the minute that day.

Finally I was outside of the hotel room and was trying to hype myself up to being able to go knock on the door. I text to say that I was there and he told me to just breathe and come inside. I came in and saw the bed had been stripped down to the sheet with just the pillows on it, then at the top corner there were some wrist cuffs and a tie near the foot of the bed to tie my ankles together with. We discussed how the tickling would happen before hand with me tied and a possibility of certain tools that he wouldn't tell me about beforehand. I laid down on the bed and he secured my arms over my head in the wrist cuffs. Then he stretched me down so my arms were nice and taut and held high above my head, then my ankles were tied together, as the final piece he slipped a blindfold over my eyes.

As I was laying there, stretched taut and tied tight I knew I was in for quite an experience. He asked from somewhere else in the room how I was doing and I said I was alright, just getting bored (there's that playful banter again) and he responded that I would be wishing I was bored by the time he was done with me. I laid there, totally exposed and almost shivering in anticipation, again I heard him from somewhere else in the room ask what I wanted my safe word to be, I didn't really care at that point and just wanted something to happen (I have no doubt that he sensed this now that I know him better). He said that my safe word would be Alaska and I agreed that would be fine.

Finally he came over and I could feel the bed dip slightly as he sat down next to me. I felt the gentle tip of a feather start near my wrist and slowly drag its way down my arms toward my armpits. As the feather reached my armpits it would go to the other wrist and begin the same journey, over and over again. He commented that I wasn't really laughing and then he stopped and I said that I knew once I started laughing that I wouldn't be able to stop (that was obviously the wrong thing to say). After I said that he just said "oh, really" and then took his fingers and dug them into my armpits and I started to laugh uncontrollably, not giggling, not just little chuckles, honest hardcore out loud laughter. He asked if that tickled at all and of course I couldn't respond because I could barely catch my breath, he said that he guessed he needed to find a better spot and went down to my sides and I had no idea how ticklish my sides were, it was even worse than my armpits! He let up a little bit and said that he was pretty excited about finding such a ticklish spot and he would have to come back and investigate that further soon.

Next he went down to my feet and said that he definitely needed to do some investigating down there. He just started to lightly tickle up and down my soles with his fingers and this got me giggling and trying to wiggle my feet away. I realized that I could bed my knees and put my feet flat on the bed and then he couldn't get to them, the only problem is that he realized that too and so he sat on my knees and started playing again but this time I heard a buzzing type noise. I was very confused until I felt the bristles of the electric toothbrush running over my soles, my heels and the balls of my feet. At this point I was going crazy and he just ignored my screams and my begging him to stop. He finally took a break from my feet and said that we were going to do that investigating on my sides that we were talking about. He said that we were going to count my ribs and started on my left side going down, stopping at each rib to wiggle and make sure that I counted it out loud. I could barely breathe, I wasn't even laughing out loud anymore, I couldn't even laugh, just silent shaking and he would keep wiggling over each rib until I counted it. Finally he was done counting and gave me a minute to catch my breath, then he went to my other side and said that sometimes people don't have the same number of ribs on both sides so he would need to count those too. I begged him not to, I begged him to go back to my feet (I would find out later that this was a mistake), I begged him to do anything but count those ribs on my right side but he would not be deterred. He started at my armpit while I was still begging and began the wiggling while I was counting, it got just as bad as it was on my left side and took just as long as the left side if not longer. I considered using my safe word but I knew that he would never let me live it down if I made the tickling stop so early so I let him continue (not that I had much choice being tied up and all). He gave me another couple minutes to catch my breath and ask how I was doing and then told me that I was going to be able to have my feet explored some more next... To be continued.

Sounds like we need another session for more "inspiration". Brings back good memories, nicely done

Yes please continue. He is a lucky man. Wish I as him and doing the tickling on you.

We had talked, texted, met before the actual session. Consent and comfort, crazy concept right?

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback and the second part of the story is coming soon! And as Thdunne has stated, we got to know each other first and I was totally comfortable with him before any tying up took place. I wouldn't just let some strange man tie me up, but thank you for your concern.

Great start to the story thanks for sharing

Great stuff! Glad you both had a great time! I love that first time meeting someone, that anticipation for both people is just amazing!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back