• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First NEST Experience

Rachissahope

TMF Regular
NEST changed me both as a person and as a member of the tickle community.
Let me just start off by saying I thought NEST was going to be totally different than what it actually was and I thought Lee was going to be very different too. I expected Lee to be sort of an introvert. A very pensive and mature type of person. Boy, was I wrong. She's a firework. An extremely funny and "anything goes" type of person and that's why I love her. I'm glad that expectation was dead wrong. I thought NEST was going to have way more people and I thought there was going to be way more play. As a newbie, I was coming for the play. Not even the "hope" of play because I automatically thought there WILL be play no matter what because it's a tickle gathering, right? False. I didn't realize that mostly everyone else was coming for the people. I learned that for veterans, NEST is more like old home week and they come to see the friends they have made over the years. An expectation I'm not so glad was wrong, but it's okay because next year I'm definitely more likely to return just for the people I met this year.

Since I had the expectation going into NEST that I was going to have non-stop play all weekend long, I was quite moody on Saturday when I realized I had gone pretty much all Friday night, all day Saturday into Saturday afternoon with NO PLAY AT ALL. People could tell something was wrong. I was upset, quiet, sometimes even teary eyed. I was thinking to myself, "I made a mistake." I didn't see the weekend as half started, but half over which was my problem. I felt like I was running out of time to have all my little newbie dreams come true.

So sometime Saturday afternoon I went back to my room alone and just bawled. I had a pretty good cry, and also had a pretty good epiphany; I was bummed about not getting play, but in actuality, I was limiting myself from a whole bunch of play because, as we all know, "I refuse to play with men." I wiped my tears, and left my room with an open mind about playing with men. Everything changed from there. Saturday night, Kelby nonchalantly asked if I would be up for playing with him. Big moment for me. My first instinct was to say no, but instead I used my, "Yes, but" negotiation statement that Lee taught everyone earlier that day and said, "Yes, but you have to know that you'd be the first guy to ever tickle me." (By my accord at least, because whatever happened during twister on Friday night doesn't count since I couldn't see with all this hair.) I had already told Kelby I thought he was chill so I trusted him.

Later that night in the playroom, I crawled inside the tent that was made from scaffolding, mattresses, and sheets where Kelby and I (and even a few other men... Timmy, Dan, etc.) all played. And you know what? I had the time of my life. I still PREFER to play with females, but now I know I'm not AFRAID to play with males. Since I was screaming so loud and was getting everyone else's attention, I feel like that night was what made Euphoricy decide to purchase me at auction the next day. Maybe not. Maybe she had that idea all along, but I'd like to think my wonderful Sunday session with her came from my change in attitude on Saturday night.

Sunday was great. My session with Euphoricy was to die for and the playtime I had later on with Fish and Isabella was the highlight of my entire weekend.

So in a nutshell here's what NEST taught me:

Don't go into something expecting anything because if it doesn't happen, you'll be left disappointed. If you expect nothing and end up getting something, added bonus.

Always have an open mind.

Lifelong friendships really can come out of these sorts of things.

Don't get your heart set on playing with any particular person or on any particular scene because if you don't get it, you're going to leave feeling like you have unfinished business and a year is much too long to feel that way.

I don't really pay much attention to what goes on online anymore, I'm much more into the real deal which is nice because reality less of a time waster. ;)

Word travels very fast within our community (so pay very close attention to what you say and write.)

Seeing these people go from virtual entities on a computer screen to actual humans right there in the flesh and in front of you is a humbling experience I guess you could say.

Our community is very loving, accepting, and welcoming.

Let other people have their fun, even if it doesn't include you.

Life is too short to not explore this side of yourself.

And lastly, NEST isn't over until it's over. Basically that means as long as you and the people you want to play with are still in that hotel, anything can happen.

I also learned a ton about myself:

I bruise easily.

I can adapt very quickly.

I fit in very well no matter who I'm with.

I'm a very strong girl for traveling that far by myself.

I don't know when to stop which is kind of a bad thing. I could have gone all weekend with sessions back to back and still would have in some way ended up less than satisfied and that's my own issue. I attribute that to my age and my energy level. I need to slow down, if not for myself, then especially for other people. No one goes as hard as I do.

Newbies tend to think NEST is this big, exciting, never ending wonderland of tickle possibilities and it just isn't. Just because you're adorable doesn't mean you're not being unrealistic. So beware future newbies ;)

Last edited:
I am glad that things turned around for the better for you. Even the good things in life require a little give on our parts before we may receive the rewards. But sounds like you came through. Hope this story helps others.

A rather insightful reflection. I hope others who are considering attending NEST read this. It was wonderful meeting you. And I am sure I will see you at NEST 2016!

That was great. Thank you for sharing your feelings and experiences with us

I have something I want to say.
Rachissa, I owe you an apology.

Not just for the failed munch in NY.
But because I have underestimated you.

All my time in this community, and I've always been too shy, too scared to try to meet like minded members in my local area
(I know that's why the munch never took off, and there isn't a day that I don't regret going through with it).
Then here you are, traveling to another state, to meet up with new friends and acquaintances.

Actually I've worded my opening statement wrong, It's not that I've underestimated you, It's that I envy you.

That you've had the initiative to do one of the things that I haven't had the guts to do.

In a way, reading your post has also taught me some things about myself too:

1. If I start something, I should see it through to the end, despite my fears.

2. I am NOT missing next years NEST for anything.

In the end, I wanted to thank you for your inspiring post. :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back