• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** MY FIRST POST ** My gf and her friend

CTTickler

TMF Poster
This is my first post so leave me some feed back. My gf (L) and her friend one night let me experience my first ever double foot worship session. Here is a photo from what I had to play with.
0205142104.jpg

Yes I did and thank you! I broke both of them into foot fetishism and tickling that night. Nothing better then having 2 pairs of soft, warm soles in your face while you suck their toes and rake your nails over their arches.

Are they both very ticklish ladies? If so your a lucky man. I would tickle them both often if your girlfriend is okay with you tickling her friend too.

Welcome to the TMF, CTTickler, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
They both have very lovely soles. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photo. :D

TicklishFemales: Yes they are both very ticklish and her friend is actually our sub, and she loves having her feet played with. I tickle them both all the time, but they usually turn the favors and gang up on my feet.
Mila: Thank you :)

I will post more of my gfs, my subs and my friends if everyones ok with that?

Well here is a toe scrunch pic they let me snap after the worship session
0205142104a.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Your gf and your friend have very lovely soles. You are one lucky guy.

Nice pictures, and welcome to the forum. A few comments you made confused me a little. You said they let you do a double worship, and let you take the 2nd picture, and that they turn the tables and get you back. What is your girlfriend's role in this group because you said the friend was both of your sub. So if she is your sub then why does she need to let you?

@femfttickler21 my gf is bisexual, and she always wanted a sub but she likes to share. So my gf refers to her as OUR sub that we play with. But my gf is my main number one girl.

@femfttickler21 also, because we were in my friend's bedroom and they were both hesitant that he would wake up and kick us all out. Yet after I told them he was fast asleep, they let me. It was more of their fear of being caught.

Very nice pics of 4 good looking soles!! Tickle them every chance you get.

Want to know, who is more ticklish on the feet, your gf or the sub?

See now this is what I'm talking about! I need a girl that share's her friends lol

Cool pics CT and welcome! Your gf has small feet, very nice! Good work man.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back