• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first post

fortfield

Hi folks. This is my first post , hope you enjoy.
I've ben tickled most of my life mostly by my 5 brothers. It was about 4 years ago I stared to really enjoy it, I got my first boy friend and he tickled me every day. I wasn't keen at the start but very soon I couldn't get enough.
Things changed when I was 16 my mother bought me 3 white silk blouses for school, ( in Ireland we have to wear uniforms at school, yuch), but these made it better. As soon as I started to wear these the feel of the silk on my skin was great. The silk lightly tickled as I walked along and with a breeze was even better.
The best was when my boyfriend came up behind me and put his arms around me. When his fingers touched my waist it was like electricity going through me. It tickled so much that I jumped and I screamed, with laughter together. It was then I found that silk makes me more ticklish and much more enjoyable. I wear silk now every day whether it's a blouse, camisole, dress. I know I will get tickled a some stage during the day.

Last weekend I got gang tickled for the first time in years. I went to see my latest boyfriend two months and his six mates were there. I sat on the couch with my boyfriend watching a movie, he had his arm around my waist and he started to tickle me through my silk blouse. I imediately started to laugh and struggle to get away, but he held me with his other hand. I didn't really want get away, this was to encourage him to tickle more. His mates were laughing so he invited them to join in. Two went behind the couch and grabbed my arms and held them above my head, started to tickle my armpits. One sat next to me opposite my boyfriend and ws tickling my waist and stomach. Two grabbed my stockinged feet and tickled them. The other tickled my nylon covered legs, wtih the occasional knee squeezing. My boyfriend alternated between tickling my inner thighs, waist and my stomach. I was laughing hysterically. They held me so tight I couldn't move at all. This went on for over an hour with short breaks in between to let me catch my breath and so they could change places. To be honest it was the best tickle session ever for me. I hope it happens again soon.

I hope I didn't bore you too much with this.

Hi folks. This is my first post , hope you enjoy.
I've ben tickled most of my life mostly by my 5 brothers. It was about 4 years ago I stared to really enjoy it, I got my first boy friend and he tickled me every day. I wasn't keen at the start but very soon I couldn't get enough.
Things changed when I was 16 my mother bought me 3 white silk blouses for school, ( in Ireland we have to wear uniforms at school, yuch), but these made it better. As soon as I started to wear these the feel of the silk on my skin was great. The silk lightly tickled as I walked along and with a breeze was even better.
The best was when my boyfriend came up behind me and put his arms around me. When his fingers touched my waist it was like electricity going through me. It tickled so much that I jumped and I screamed, with laughter together. It was then I found that silk makes me more ticklish and much more enjoyable. I wear silk now every day whether it's a blouse, camisole, dress. I know I will get tickled a some stage during the day.

Last weekend I got gang tickled for the first time in years. I went to see my latest boyfriend two months and his six mates were there. I sat on the couch with my boyfriend watching a movie, he had his arm around my waist and he started to tickle me through my silk blouse. I imediately started to laugh and struggle to get away, but he held me with his other hand. I didn't really want get away, this was to encourage him to tickle more. His mates were laughing so he invited them to join in. Two went behind the couch and grabbed my arms and held them above my head, started to tickle my armpits. One sat next to me opposite my boyfriend and ws tickling my waist and stomach. Two grabbed my stockinged feet and tickled them. The other tickled my nylon covered legs, wtih the occasional knee squeezing. My boyfriend alternated between tickling my inner thighs, waist and my stomach. I was laughing hysterically. They held me so tight I couldn't move at all. This went on for over an hour with short breaks in between to let me catch my breath and so they could change places. To be honest it was the best tickle session ever for me. I hope it happens again soon.

I hope I didn't bore you too much with this.

great story! Very entertaining. Thanks for posting.

Welcome to the TMF, fortfield, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great experience, thank you for sharing it with us. :D

Fortfield

Very nice story thanks for sharing it with us. I would tickle you if I had the chance that is for sure, you sound like you really enjoy being tickled. May I ask though how old you are now? I could vome to Ireland sometime to tickle you if Derry is close to Dublin?

TicklesFemales:wavingguy:feets:

that was a very enjoyable story to read and i hope you enjoy it here as much as i have :)

That story was awesome. I love gang tickling. Welcome to the forum and PLEASE keep posting more stories or others that have happened to you.

Very nice story thanks for sharing it with us. I would tickle you if I had the chance that is for sure, you sound like you really enjoy being tickled. May I ask though how old you are now? I could vome to Ireland sometime to tickle you if Derry is close to Dublin?

TicklesFemales:wavingguy:feets:

I do enjoy being tickled. It is strange because I can't stand it but I really enjoy it, which I think makes it more exciting. I'm 18 years old. Dublin is just over 3 Hours form Derry, about 145 miles.

Great story and excellent first post, Fortfield. Thanks for sharing with us and congratulations on delurking. Have fun.

Ireland?!

AWESOME!! :D

Always wanted to visit there.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing, fortfield. Sounds like amazing fun!

Mitch

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back