• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Pure Tickling Video

B&G4Pleasure

Hi Everyone,
I thought it was about time I joined this Forum so I produced my first 100% tickling video. Melissa is extremely ticklish and I have her tied to my platform for a good tickling. The first minute of this video is me tickling Melissa, then I call in Samantha to give me a hand. I ballgag Melissa, then Samantha and I go to town on Melissa. Stocking feet, waist, knees, underarms, we tickle her everywhere, non stop for 5 minutes.
The video is now available for download on my clips store at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/16192 and for viewing at my membership store at http://boundngagged4pleasure.c4slive.com/index.php
I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions.
Thanks,
Gene

Just from reading your description I have one suggestion: Don't gag the 'lee. It's a very common mistake from bondagers, especially those who like the mouth-stuffing gags as big as bed-sheets (Dominic Wolf comes straight to mind) when they decide to branch out into the tickling market. Yes, you will get a very small percentage of buyers who enjoy a gagged 'lee, but overall you will really limit your sales if you do.

My two bits (with inflation, and all).

Totally agree with the gag. Ticklish laughter is best heard, not muffled!

I just wengt through some of your clips......oh my goodness Stormy Night is magnificently hot!!
I'd love to see her tickled in pantyhose, no gag!

Otherwise, the store looks great. Bondage is great, for those who like their bondage.
I love the nylons on most of the models! and some of the outfits are great, and different from the usual tickle videos.

I hope you do many more in the future!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not a nylon person.
But I have to say, Melissa is a great lee and I love the ballgag!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing. :)

B&G,

First off, thank you for sharing your clip, I thought it was good. Clearly the Lee was ticklish and that in my humble opinion is what is really important.

I have to respectfully disagree with the comments above about the use of a ball gag being a mistake. I think there is plenty of room for all of the variations on tickling. In other words, keep doing what you're doing. Great job!

I think a gag can be helpful sometimes, just not always.

For some models, the use of a gag can increase their sense of helplessness and can cut down on voice acting, leaving only the true reaction to the tickling.

The primary downside of course is that you lose the laughter.

Looking at this as a producer and not as a consumer, I do not think it cuts down on sales because some will not buy it because of the gag and some will.

JD

i love the gag personally, would rather have the lee barefoot, but still, a great preview thanks and hope You add more on here from Your site :eek:)

Samantha

Melissa's more than ticklish enough but Samantha carries this clip, looking so mischievous as she tickles her helpless victim!

As these girls are both good-looking, they must own bikinis. Does any attire come off as the action carries on?

Anyway, well done! I like how you don't zoom in or move the cameras about, instead keeping all the action in the frame.

Thanks for the Comments

Thank you all so very much for your comments. I really appreciate the feedback. I'll try to keep all of your comments in mind as I shoot in the future. I'll also be posting more samples and letting the tickling community here know more about the videos that I've already shot, especially concerning who the truely ticklish models are and which clips I think you'd like.
Thanks Again,
Gene

Very nice!

I have to agree with so many, the gagging takes away from the experience for me... I love to hear the laughter!

And when can we expect to see the revenge take place? Fair is fair, after all!

Very nice!!

I love the ticklee to be half-nude, but this was good too!

The ball gag on her mouth was not a problem, we have all heard her laughter anyway!!!

She is a ticklish and nice girl, and also a beatiful woman!! Continue that way!

Thank you very much for sharing with us!!

Melissa's Revenge

Melissa's revenge against Samantha will be coming soon. I'll let you know when it hits my store and post a preview for you all.
Thanks,
Gene

I loved this! Keep up the great work, and love how you used nylons! They tickle so much more!

Loved it also like to hear the lee laugh her head off , but i also love the gaged lee . maybe stick to one part to tickle like stay with nylon feet on one video and barefeet another video and upperbody a different video .Nice job keep it up .

I was always a fan of your work. It's been a while since you made another nylon tickling clip. I've bought the clip of melissa and she is smokin hot. Loved the toe tied part and the tan sheer pantyhosed tickled. Hope to see some more nylon hogtied tickling. :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back