• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first session in 6 yrs!

tulipangel

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I met him a while back on TMF and we stayed in contact.

We met today for the first time.

He tied my hands back and then, as i lay on the bed, he bound my freshly pedicured feet. After my feet were tied tight, he slowly slid my heels off. I was giggling like crazy and all he was doing was taking my shoes off.

He dove right in and RAKED the hell out of my feet. I was thrusting and laughing. I had tears flowing out of my eyes..... After about 5 minute (which felt like an hour), he gave me a break. We used no safe words so he stopped as he felt!

When he stopped, he talked to me and asked me how much I hated him at the moment..... I hated him so much in a good way..... I taunted him back calling him a "dick" and an "ass hole".

He made me suffer more. He told me he was going to tickle me 10 minutes straight but because I was being a smart ass he was going to rake me for 20 minutes no breaks. I begged him to stop but he poured baby oil on my feet and began to brush my feet with a hair brush and rake with hs fingers on and off.

He stopped after 10 minutes because I was laughing so much and thrashing around. I needed to catch my breath. He patted my face down since I was crying and sweating and laughing so much.... As he dried my face I called him more names and he told me he is going to make me pay for it. I told him that he wasnt going to do anything and he grabbed my feet and raked the hell out of them. He had my feet so tight I couldnt eve struggle. He tickled under my toes, the sides of my feet and my arches.... I think the whole town heard me hysterical laughing...

He told me I get one last break and he made it a 3 minute break to catch my breath for my last 10 minutes straight.... He grabbed my feet and bent my toes back and tickled them soft then hard then soft and hard again! I was screaming and laughing to the point of hysteria. He asked me if it was tickling me and I couldnt get anything out but laughter!

He broke me, haha! I loved every minute of it. I wont say who he is. If he wants to come forward its up to him.

He made my entire year better! I still hate you LOL

wow...a 6 year wait......welcome back to the fold!!

hehe Thanks! It's nice to be back. This was my second session EVER and OMG it was awesome. I am never going to have a drought again, lol!

I am glad you had a great time. I can wait to hear about your next session.

I'm glad you had a great session, Tulipangel. :D
Thanks for sharing the experience.

Wow! Sounds terrific!

I don't know who the lucky bastage was... but I wish he was ME!

Congrats. Seems like you had fun.

LOL! My feet are still tingling today! He raked them so good!
Wait, Maybe if I say he was weak, he will tickle me again soon! :)
:2poke:

Hey Tulip:)

LOL! My feet are still tingling today! He raked them so good!
Wait, Maybe if I say he was weak, he will tickle me again soon! :)
:2poke:

Any chance we could see a pic of those raked soles:) where from ? pa here! love to chat sometime

ice

nice story, glad you had a good time, thanks for sharing

hi

great story. You let me know if you ever have a hard time finding someone to tickle you, I will come to NY. lol

LOL your all silly. I just posted my feet on the thread by KittenToes.... Its the Show off your feet and other assets thread....

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back