• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First tickle drawing! Twi'lek Female */F feet

DarthJarJar

TMF Regular
My First tickle drawings! Twi'lek Female */F feet

Yeah, my first ever drawing submitted to this site! I consider this a good pic for me.

A little backstory, for tose who care; Originally, I planned t draw Aayla Secura, because for one, there aren't too many star wars pics on here, and second, very few Twi'Leks. So a few weeks ago, I started to draw this pic.

I was on the shirt, and it didn't come out right, as you see one sleeve is shorter than the other. I was kind of sad, but I decided to make her into an entirely new character named A'zul. Her name is that because she loves to wear Jedi Apparel in various shades of blue, and the spanish word for blue is Azul. I have another pic of her that isn't tickling, but i'll put that up later.

One more thing; I'm one of those artists that need a reference pic in order to draw, so if you happen to recognize any poses or whatnot from your pics, i'm sorry if i don't adknowledge you beforehand. And the only thing about the pic that I don't like is her face; I drew the nose and eyes too freaking close, so it looks like her face is scrunched up funny. and I used MGI photosuite for the painting effect you see.

So, sit back and enjoy!

Attachments

• A'zul.jpg
    A'zul.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
A good start to what will hopefully grow into a big collection. :) There's a lot of attention to detail in the face, I notied.

As for reference pics, when I used to post here, I was exactly the same way. Reference pics make it a lot easier. Heck, occasionally I used to just plain out alter other people pics (although I never posted those more than once for obvious reasons).

But all in all, a very nice start. Thanks!

A good start and it only gets better from here on. I've seen a lot of great artists on this site start right from where you are now so keep it up.

A good start to what will hopefully grow into a big collection. :) There's a lot of attention to detail in the face, I notied.

As for reference pics, when I used to post here, I was exactly the same way. Reference pics make it a lot easier. Heck, occasionally I used to just plain out alter other people pics (although I never posted those more than once for obvious reasons).

But all in all, a very nice start. Thanks!

Thanks. I used to have a few star wars pics lying around. I did a General Grievous that's in the non-tickling section, and a Mr. DNA as well.

Yes, it's a good start.

Don't know a thing about Star Wars, but pretty cute =D

Yes, as others said: A nice first picture. I'm sure your images will keep improving, because that's what practise does. And don't be afraid to play around with some ideas you get. Look at other peoples' art for ideas, it all helps you make your art even better.

Good luck, hope to see more of you and see you grow. :)

I love the way her middle toes are held together. Good job, sir. :super_hap

Yes, as others said: A nice first picture. I'm sure your images will keep improving, because that's what practise does. And don't be afraid to play around with some ideas you get. Look at other peoples' art for ideas, it all helps you make your art even better.

Good luck, hope to see more of you and see you grow. :)

Thank you. I always look at other pics and whatnot as a guide for my own. Gives me a general idea of the position of everything I want in my pic.

She does look really cute, though I have to ask what's up with the pink heel on her left foot.

She does look really cute, though I have to ask what's up with the pink heel on her left foot.

Because I wanted her to have a pink heel, that's why. Got a problem?

Seriously, it's supposed to be a pick sock...

Last edited:
Yes! Finally someone who draws Star Wars pictures. I saw your Barriss picture, awesome!

Great start! Congrats on taking that huge first step and posting and what a way to do it. I'm with you, there needs to be more Star Wars tickling - especially Twi-lek tickles. I love her expression.

And as for sitting back and enjoying, I wonder if she can? Heeeheee

Great start! Congrats on taking that huge first step and posting and what a way to do it. I'm with you, there needs to be more Star Wars tickling - especially Twi-lek tickles. I love her expression.

And as for sitting back and enjoying, I wonder if she can? Heeeheee

Of course she enjoys it. Who doesn't?

Anyway, I hope this will inspire others to make star wars pics in the future..

Last edited:
Hello people...

I would like to thank everybody who has given me feedback on my tickle pic.
Anyway, here are 3 more pics, although only one of them is tickling. I didn't want to create another thread or seperate threads for every single pic that I have completed, so i'll just put the ones I already done here for the time being.

Pic 1: The first one is of Bariss Offee, showing off her lovely soles for you.

Pic 2: This one is actually a variant of my tickle pic. I changed her outfit, and instead of feathers and whatnot tickling her soles, A'Zul now has to endure dreaded paintbrushes that paint her soles.

Pic 3: Here is A'Zul again, although she isn't being tickled in this one. I'll put her bio up sometime in a day or so, once I come up with it.

As always, Enjoy!

Attachments

• Barriss Offee 2.jpg
    Barriss Offee 2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Variant.jpg
    Variant.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 19
  • A'zul 2.jpg
    A'zul 2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 17
It's not too bad. I think it's cool. :)

Just to let you guys know, i've uploaded some new pics to my Deviantart page, as well as the NON-TK Art section. Check it out.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back