• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling artwork ever, (male snake)/f, furry FIXED

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, I original drew a sketch of this picture in paint over a year and a half ago. I worked on it for like 2 days then I didn't touch it for a year and a half haha.

Then I decided to work on it the last 2 days and I finished it up. I guess I'm a procrastinater haha.

I'm a fan of furry tickling artwork, so I think all of my artwork is gonna be furry. Furries are easier for me to draw too. This character's name is Faye and she is being tickled by a male snake (no name) haha.

Again, I did it in paint, so I know it's not amazing, but I like it.

It's a bmp (bitmap) file, so I had to make it a zip file. I made it a jpg file, but it looked like shit haha.

UPDATE: Sorry guys. I figured out what I was doing wrong with winrar. It works now.

Attachments

• Faye_Num1one.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:
never had you figured for an artist. lol

Relent - Well, I don't really think of myself as an artist. I just wanted to make that pic and I want to make some others. When I put Meka in bondage positions I think of that as art.

Last edited:
I'm no artist, so maybe I shouldn't be talking but... Well...

Let's just say you're not much of an artist either :(

what are we in, highschool?..didn't we learn...as kids..that if you don't have nothing nice to say...don't say anything at all...

Neat character. Cool idea. Not bad for your 1st MS Paint picture. ;)

*sigh* Well those were some rather unrequired comments from a couple of people.
Obviously, it isn't a huge artistic masterpiece, and when some people look on this forum section that's what they expect, but I think it's pretty good for your first tickling artwork. The feather the snake's holding at the end of it's tail was a nice touch. And now I have a new furry tickling victim. ;)
Keep it up!

Great piece dude - well done. Takes a lot of courage to put your art work on a public forum. :D:D:D I look forward to seeing more of your stuff and seeing more feet tickling.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what are we in, highschool?..didn't we learn...as kids..that if you don't have nothing nice to say...don't say anything at all...

Ya c,mon people, let try to be nice here, Personaly I think its cool very good for a first pic. and I have no doubt that you have more then enough potential to get better and better. Main thing have fun with your drawing.

Not to be mean but I could do the same and that's already a reason for not being real artwork :)
But as long as the real artists will keep posting here too, have fun!

Last edited:
...the point is this...people don't need to constantly remind papi that he's not an artist..this isn't an unknown fact okay?..he's not trying to prove to people that he can create some master peice in MS paint..nor does he think that he has with this picture. It's creative and it's just something fun to do...besides...alot of the people that have something negative to say are people that don't contribute jack shit to the forms in the first place...:|

Last edited:
Alright, i'll be nice
Nice first try.

Last edited:
Thanks to everybody who had nice things to say. I like the bra and panties I put her in haha.

I want draw more of her.

We encourage constructive criticism, but we don't allow trolling or insulting posts. It's fine to point out areas for improvement or offer suggestions to make someone's art better, but it's not OK to make rude remarks to people who took the time to contribute, even if their contribution is not of Rembrandt quality.

Back to topic, I thought it was not bad for a first try, especially considering that it was done in MS Paint.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back