• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tied&tickled experience

AdamTickle

TMF Novice
Hi everyone. Yall know me as the annoying f*ck who always posted on here just so I could bloody meetup with someone in perth . I never did. So I moved to craigslist (highly recommend). And after months on here, in the first week on Craigslist I found someone.

I was looking for anyone at this point, didn't really matter who. So I had this bloke, he was 35 and about 6ft 4. He was f*cking huge. We emailed back and forth and he said he would do a tickle massage and heck yeah was I up for it, best of both worlds.

So I am driving to his, literally shitting myself, as anyone would do if it's their first time. And I was still nervous because it was a bloke and I'm straight, and I wasn't sure if he was and I was nervous he would take advantage of me when I was tied down. Haha. ANYWAY.

I rocked up, we chat, he asked me to take a shower. After the shower he got me to hop up on the massage table faced down, just wearing shorts, and he tied me down with restraints. I wasn't going anywhere haha. He told me it was just going to be a light tickle massage which I wasnt mad about. So he started with a scarf, than a pinwheel, than his fingers. I could not believe how ticklish my back was! He was really good about it, he gave me the "traffic light system", so if I wanted him to stop id say red, if I wanted him to slow down I'd go orange, and green ment keep going.

He tickled my back, sides, underarms, back of legs and feet. As torturous as it was, it felt so good and I felt really good afterwards. My body felt good and I had a good laugh.

I know this probably wasn't relevant to post because most of you wouldn't care but for the people who haven't had a meet up before and was as scared as I was, don't be, like your going to be nervous obviously, but be positive about it because it could be a really good session like I had. Ok that was all haha!

glad you found someone :)
happy that you found it enjoyable and that the guy was really good :p

Last edited:
Hi AdamTickle, great to hear you had a fun experience, as we all know you had been craving for one. Congratulations!

good little experience you must be crazy to do it with somebody you dont know. I think it was relevant as there are so few posts going up from our part of the world atm.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back