• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first true tale (Adult) f/m

Maestro1874

2nd Level Orange Feather
I'm not sure why I've waited these several years to post the tale of one of my tickling encounters. I suppose it's irrelevant. In any event, I hope the reading will prove interesting and enjoyable.

I have always been a switch, and although there are some that do not understand this variability of role, I find it to be a relatively easy to exist in both roles. My most recent experience found me a squirming -lee...

I met Megan on a college campus a few blocks from where I live. I practice piano in the studios in the music building even though I am not an enrolled student. (I've done some work there, and the faculty doesn't seem to mind my presence despite the numerous signs barring interlopers, miscreants, and music critics.) Megan, a freshman music major at the time, stood outside my practice room for a while , listening to me working through some pieces. When I finished, she introduced herself we found amiable conversation for a time.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, Megan visited a number of times, and I must confess that I began to look forward to the appearances of this young Korean girl who possessed a small, tantalizingly shaped body, beautiful eyes, and a quick laugh and smile. Experience stayed my hand though, since I was many years older, and had recently had a rather distasteful relationship with a much younger woman.

As you can imagine, there came a night when mutual attraction set torch to apprehension, and we vaulted from friends to lovers in a matter of minutes. There are pairings in this world that are simply sensually right, and Megan and I seemed to fit immediately - the sparks by all rights, should have burned the room to cinders.

(This it, finally, where tickling is involved!) The following night, as we spooned in her bed, Megan randomly began poking my sides. This is an extremely sensitive spot for me, so I predictably wiggled, laughed, and grabbed at her hands. Her next words were stunning! She said, "Wait, aren't you into this?" Silence followed. She then when on to explain that she had googled my screen names earlier in the day and had found references to a tickling fetish. I suppose I might have been angry for this sort of Nancy Drew behavior, but she quickly told me that she thought it was really unique and that she wanted to know all about it.

Over the next few months we continued to see each other, and tickling became a small part of our vivid sex life. One evening in December, we were spread out on my couch, ostensibly watching a movie. I must add at this point, that Megan had the welcome habit of lounging around in nothing or next to nothing in terms of attire, and on this particular evening had selected the very sexy black panties with nothing else outfit.

She was sitting more or less in the center of the couch, with me at one end, my legs stretched out across her lap. When the movie ended (I can't recall what we were watching at all - very attractive topless girls in close proximity generally reduce my ability to focus on cinematic material.) Megan quirked a slow mischievous smile and leaned over towards the other end of the couch, sliding herself along so that she ended up with my ankles and feet resting in her lap. They were bare, of course since I had also opted for the boxers only dress code.

By this time, Megan was well aware of every one of my ticklish spots. Finding hers were a bit easier by the way - they consisted of every last inch of accessible skin on her body. She was also quite aware that although I have much more ticklish spots, my feet seem to have a direct connection to my cock. Thus, she knew exactly what she was doing when one of her fingers traced a remarkably light trail up the sole of my left foot. This sort of touch, though not the most tickling to be sure, is like a lightening bolt to my limbic system. I had to smile, because I knew what was coming.

She smiled, a small evil upturn of her lips, and the single caress of her finger became several strokes, all from heel to toe, all very light. It was just enough to make my foot twitch and move, a small sound to leave my throat, and to produce a certain twitching somewhere else. Megan has great hands, and as can be expected since she is so sensitive herself, she has no great difficulty eliciting a quick response. She quickly began tickling in earnest, searching for the best way to make me squirm and laugh. She found them. In no time at all, I was wiggling from my hips down, and laughing steadily. The sensation was indescribable. My feet are not so sensitive that I need to be tied for such a tickling, which can have its benefits. (For upper body tickling, unless you outsize my six foot two inch, two hundred pound frame, you best have some sort of roping on me!) Megan was free to tickle me as much as she wanted - I wasn't going to move away!

After a brief let up, she switched feet and my right, which is actually a bit more ticklish was immediately tickled to the limits of her abilities. I'd been laughing almost non-stop now for several minutes, and my squirming had begun to take on a certain suggestive quality. Under the blanket and beneath my boxers, I was straining against the cloth as these intensely erotic sensations cascaded through my body and crashed into my brain. Megan didn't wait long to begin tickling rapidly on both feet since she clearly was aware of my immense, growing arousal. I was not alone, since I could clearly see her nipples hardening and feel her pushing her hips upwards as she teased and tickled me.

My laughing took on another character. I've never moaned from tickling before, but this time I did. Transcendental. Tickling IS sexual for me in almost any form, but this was something new, something exciting, and something quite welcome. When she heard this change in tenor, Megan, while never stopping the agile fingers of one hand, reached under the blanket with her other, slid low my boxers, and found me granite hard and wet with anticipation. She wrapped her fingers around the head of my cock, and began stroking slowly up and down, as skillful at exploiting my most sensitive areas here as well.

I exploded. Not with orgasm, but with desire. I picked up Megan from the couch and pushed her to the carpeted floor of my living room, my mouth hungrily finding hers on the way down. I have no idea where her panties went. I might have torn them off. She might have. Who cares? I slid the erection she had so skillfully created into her and we had an exquisitely intense fuck.

This is by no means the only time tickling found it's way into our play, but it is one of my favorites. As these things go, she and I did not work out, but I have some marvelous memories to breath into life when the spirit moves me. I hope that this experience strikes a chord for you, readers. It certainly did for me.

Maestro

Last edited:
My only problem is...

...I don't know if your real name is Jessie.

Oh I wish that I had Jessies girl
I wish that I had Jessies girl
Where can I find a woman like that!

You lucky bastard.

Now that, that made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud. :blaugh:

Well, there had to be a few out there like that, right?

Maestro1874 said:
I have no idea where her panties went. I might have torn them off. She might have. Who cares?

hahaha. Excellent story! Congrats on a sweet Gf!

silversurf828 said:
hahaha. Excellent story! Congrats on a sweet Gf!

I have them, and I'm not giving them back.

I have Jessie's girls panties
Oh yeah I have jessie's girls panties
And I'll never give them back

HA!

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this with us,Maestro! :dogpile: How fortunate to have found such a wonderful young woman,even if it didn`t last!

There`s just something about those Asian women! :firedevil :bowing:

SlaverTickler said:
I have them, and I'm not giving them back.

I have Jessie's girls panties
Oh yeah I have jessie's girls panties
And I'll never give them back

HA!

Yes, you can buy ANYTHING on E-bay these days. ;-)

And yes, there IS something about those Asian girls, even if it didn't last!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back