• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklefree2

TMF Expert
There is a friend I have that has been through some pretty harsh abuse earlier in her life. This has had an effect on a lot of how she views herself and treatment of her body. Being a tickler and foot freak, I have brought up over the years little comments about shoes and feet and if she is ticklish or sensitive in certain areas. Over the past 4 mths we have really broken new ground. The thought of being tickled brought out all her defense and she would shutdown, in a very bad way. She has been wanting to know about my foot fetish and others with it as well. She is very open and will say if something is crossing the line or if it is okay. I have considered what I have been working on with her a form of tickle therapy, without any physical touching.
Within the last two weeks she has started to send me pics of her feet in various shoes, nylons and in various poses. Knowing how it teases me, she see this as a challenge in her mind. She informed me that she made a video but was two embarrassed to show it to me. She finally sent it to me today, she did great without ever having seen a foot/tickle/shoe video.
Some back ground, her one foot was crushed and has had reconstructive surgery. She has had other surgeries as well, and is very self conscious about her scars. I think they are character lines, because she has lived life. Okay that was a serious long rant and ramble sheeeshh!!
Here is the link to the video she sent me, she would like to know what other foot people think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-vRho1w_gg

Okay pictures to follow.........

Sorry that none of the images could show up........I have not been able to upload anything except to the albums, I think it is an ID10T error ;-)

Scars are smexy! XD

If she knows any French - or enjoys listening to it, regardless - here's a song I think she might enjoy, because of the very fact she 'has' scars. It's entitled 'Tes Cicatrices' (translation: 'Your Scars'): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bridv4G5lo4

Last edited:
Gorgeous, I am jealous of you having those sexy soles around you ;)
:wub:stickout:pissed:wub:rolleyes

Thanks guys, I have uploaded another shot to the album Nikki, she is looking for suggestions on toe color. I will pass along any you would like to suggest. She might even take pose suggestions.......

Umm... There's totally nothing wrong with her feet. They look great! Is she ticklish?

ON a scale of 1-10 for ticklishness, she has put herself in the 13 range...........that being said with her past tickling until recently has been a trigger for bad memories......
She is opening up and said today when I brought up that there might be some pose requests, "Certain poses. Huh. I guess I'm game".......So what poses would you like to see her feet in?............And What color for toenail polish?:cool

pose?

Laying on her stomach, wearing nothing but panties, her knees bent - so "the pose" :)

A picture of her toes curled and splayed, if she's comfortable with it. As well, her pictures look great! I see absolutely nothing wrong with them. :happy:
As for the negative associations regarding tickling, have you tried a slow stroking/teasing, comforting her all the time, letting her confidence grow with this new activity?

Appreciate the suggestions
-On the pose she limits the exposure to below the knee, but I will ask and see....
-On tickling her, as she is some distance from me, it has been through energy. But yes starting off just talking about tickling everything was done extremely slowly and cautiously.
She was the one who brought up being tickled, as I did not want to push her at all. She is making huge leaps in her comfort zone. She cannot come on the site, the pictures of girls in bondage are a bad trigger for experiences in the past. But she is trying to.....

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back