• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friends Thai Toes and Soles

marlin400

TMF Regular
Hey guys. My friend is cool with me posting this here. She is awesome! And we wanted to see what you guys/gals all thought about it. Any suggestions are welcomed. It's HD 720p. I messed up the focus in the begginning but towards the end you can see the change. Hope you all like it. This is my first video! Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=nbayUctNilQ

Here are some pics from the whole night.

She's way cute! You need to upload a little tickle action on those soft sexy soles ... :ty:

Definitely some tickle punishment needs to be issued on these soles. Please post more :)

Those feet are so beautiful, soft, and perfect for some serious tickling and I will be the first in line to buy this video.

a definite hottie. my suggestion? bound to a chair, gagged, tickling her feet with a feather and plenty of taunting. hehe

I agree with stubaru, I would also like to see her feet tickled with a feather.

Thanks Guys!

Hi guys. Its me, "Thai Toes" :) lol. Thanks for your comments! They are encouraging. I was a bit nervous at first, but really enjoyed it towards the end. It was my first ever video but I think we can arrange some tickling action for the next video...I love feathers! (Open to other suggestions as well) xx<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----

boring foot crap. another reason this place should just change its name to the foot forum. god what happened to this place

boring foot crap. another reason this place should just change its name to the foot forum. god what happened to this place

:beathorse:

Since you asked, this place has been pretty much exactly the same during it's decade long existence. Since you joined in May 2010, nothing significant has changed at all, and certainly not the golden rule - which I'm suprised you are not aware of considering your concern for the lineage and apparent decline of this place :p

Hi guys. Its me, "Thai Toes" :) lol. Thanks for your comments! They are encouraging. I was a bit nervous at first, but really enjoyed it towards the end. It was my first ever video but I think we can arrange some tickling action for the next video...I love feathers! (Open to other suggestions as well) xx<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----

Hey welcome :) Thanks for conquering the nerves and posting the pics and vid - great job especially for a first video. I look forward to seeing your future clips and putting a laugh to the face/feet :D

Since you asked, this place has been pretty much exactly the same during it's decade long existence. Since you joined in May 2010, nothing significant has changed at all, and certainly not the golden rule - which I'm suprised you are not aware of considering your concern for the lineage and apparent decline of this place :p

Hey welcome :) Thanks for conquering the nerves and posting the pics and vid - great job especially for a first video. I look forward to seeing your future clips and putting a laugh to the face/feet :D

Hey man,
It's Marlin again. Thanks for the positive feedback guys. She is down to try out a tickling video. Going away for the weekend so maybe will have to wait until next week. More to come...:dancingbanana:

Her feet are insanely ticklish so I am gonna need to find something strong enough to tie her up with. Any ideas? I don't really have access to the fetish equipment that some of the producers have here. But to be honest, she needs some serious restraints. The thrashing that goes on when i play tickle her has left me with bruises. lol

Hey man,
It's Marlin again. Thanks for the positive feedback guys. She is down to try out a tickling video. Going away for the weekend so maybe will have to wait until next week. More to come...:dancingbanana:

Her feet are insanely ticklish so I am gonna need to find something strong enough to tie her up with. Any ideas? I don't really have access to the fetish equipment that some of the producers have here. But to be honest, she needs some serious restraints. The thrashing that goes on when i play tickle her has left me with bruises. lol

Improvise, man. You got a pair of clean pair of socks? Use those to restrain each foot to a bed, or to restrain her ankles together, or to hogtie her. The possibilities are endless. ;)

Haha i will think of something. She is definitely up for more now that she has seen your responses. Thanks for that:wahooo:

like i posted before and which you read before but i guess you can read english. i have been a member here since its inception. i have just gone thru 3 or 4 screen names over the years because sometimes i dont come here for 6 or 8 months when i am in relationships and i always forget my passwords because i have a 100 of them from all the sites i belong to. so instead of going thru the hassle i just make new screen names. so that is now twice that i have told you that ignoramus

Last edited:
like i posted before and which you read before but i guess you can read english. i have been a member here since its inception. i have just gone thru 3 or 4 screen names over the years because sometimes i dont come here for 6 or 8 months when i am in relationships and i always forget my passwords because i have a 100 of them from all the sites i belong to. so instead of going thru the hassle i just make new screen names. so that is now twice that i have told you that ignoramus

I would normally dissect that wall of babble and attempt to kindly explain that what you typed is irrelevant as well as nonsense, but since you seem to be of the special variety I think I'll just ignore you and leave it at that :headpat:

Saran wrap! Lots of it. Shoulders to ankles :)

Also, if you have a couple of luggage straps from your holiday suitcases, they can work well for binding wrists and ankles to bedposts or chair legs or as body straps for example.

Nylons are good improv ties too as long as you are careful not to cut off the circulation...smurf blue fingers and toes are bad!

If you take some time to get it right and make sure she is comfortable then you will have all the more fun with it. I'm jealous already haha :jester:

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back