• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My GF size 9 feet

Wow there must not be to many that like them. She has been wanting me to put them on here to see if people liked them and or would tickle them.

Last edited:
Takes more than half an hour to notice a new thread sometimes. Her feet have a nice shape, heels are a bit rough though. Maybe a nice tickly pedicure is in order for her ;-)

Yeah that is true I guess I jumped the gun to soon saying that. And yeah she is planning on getting a pedicure real soon she said. We love all feedback because she wanted to see what people say on here because she is thinking of trying to find someone to tickle her if people like them

Last edited:
Oh I would love to see how much she squirms when my fingernails run on her feet. They may be a little rough but rough feet can be extremely ticklish too.

I think that she has very lovely soles. :feets:

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Nothing wrong with those cute feet that a little tender loving care wouldn't take care of! (For a price of course! Like getting to give them a little tickling afterwards...) :p

I wish I could get them sometime that will be awesome. And sorry I had to erase the first part I thought I was on another thread when I was typing that lol

Nice soles! I myself like smoother soles but I could see how someone would want to torture those soles even though they are rough. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the feedback we plan to get more pics up eventually. Her feet are extremely ticklish and goes nuts from the lightest touches on them

She has lovely feet and hopefully loves your affections for them.

Her feet are great. Don't let anyone tell you different. I would give anything to have some ticklish feet to touch, etc.

Thanks for all the feedback we plan to get more pics up eventually. Her feet are extremely ticklish and goes nuts from the lightest touches on them

As pretty as they are they just got ten times hotter with that level of sensitivity. Thanks for the pics!

They look very beautiful, they just need a little TLC. Your a very lucky guy, I'm envious.

I'd love to get my hands on them and see that their pampered and tickled, lol.

Again, your a very lucky guy.

great feet! Please mor of her feet. What shoe size?
How long can she take a good tickling till she can`t take any more!
I would love to tickle her feet!
Please do a viedeo, would like to see her ticklish reactions and her ticklish laughter!

I think they are super cute, i'd give her a 9. 10 if she's ticklish. No, never mind, i give her a perfect 10 anyway.

Thanks for all the comments. We will try to do some more pics for everyone. I'll try to get some pics of me tickling her feet sometime too.

Nice big feet with beautiful soles and she is ticklish, what is not to like. Would love to see more pics

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back