• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My gf's breaking point

tickle_prince

Verified
OK guys so I asked my gf's permission so she was alright with one pic lol so here you go!
So if anyone's followed my posts in the pass when I talked about my gf I always said about how she's a toughie an she always is trying too hold out when tickled lol
However those ticklish defences crumble when I focus on her feet XD so I thought, well I might aswell share with the community the area of when it comes to trying to dent her ticklish resistances defence lol
e75abd37eb38c3ec45aac6d720963a32.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

She even has a tattoo for you to tickle :)
XD this is true, it's almost like the X marks the area effect. It taken a gd few years that she built the confidence to allow me to post this so I am a very grateful guy rly.
But honestly her feet rly are my go to area to punch that hole into her ticklish defences XP it took a while to work out what spots an what best cracks her but now I know it is super worth it XD

Great close-up photo! :feets: Thanks to her for allowing it to be posted and to you for posting it. :D

Great close-up photo! :feets: Thanks to her for allowing it to be posted and to you for posting it. :D
Your welcome bud! And I did promise it if she allowed it lol not sure their be many more but you never know [emoji14] pretty sure their be a few f an m lers out there thinking too themselves I could break her ticklish defence if I had a shot at them lol trust me it's a lot harder than it looks XD

Those are some damn fine feet, man. Bonus points for the tat! Love tatted feet.

You’re a lucky guy. Does she have a twin sister or a friend who is single? :D jk
Haha sadly no twin XD

thank you all for the kind words I shall pass on the comments too her lol l'm sure she will be grateful for them, and I glad you like the tat addict, it's true it is an unusally tat its a cool one thou lol and I know I am a lucky guy,

Just sorry I made the photo that big I just uploaded it I had no idea it would below up like that lol not that it's rly ruined the photo lol

Your girlfriend has very beautiful feet! Thanks for sharing the photo! :)

Your welcome dude lol I thought you might like that one since your one for toughie girls lol thanks for the comment

She is very kind to share her ticklish feet with us. A sole shot would be icing on the cake.

She is very kind to share her ticklish feet with us. A sole shot would be icing on the cake.
I see what I can do, if I can get one I will post it either as an edit on this post or new.
However qwill I can't promise it since she let me already post this and I don't want to pressure her more into doing another because she already let me post this one which took her a long time to build the confindents on her part to give me permission to post this one first, and I rather not push my luck lol

Your welcome dude lol I thought you might like that one since your one for toughie girls lol thanks for the comment

Yeah I like it very much! The tatoo make it very sexy too! Pretty cool from her to let you post it here! :thumbsup:

Just wondering if your girlfriend also reads the "Tickling Media Forum", especially the posts about her?

Yeah I like it very much! The tatoo make it very sexy too! Pretty cool from her to let you post it here! [emoji106]

Just wondering if your girlfriend also reads the "Tickling Media Forum", especially the posts about her?
Yeah tbh I was proud of her in doing that with it been a bit of a big step out of her comfort zone.

Hmm she's looked over my shoulder on rare occasions but she doesn't have an account on here because she never rly thought anything of tickling till she got into a relationship with me and learned about it thru me.

What I do normally is I let her know if I posted anything, because I make sure she's cool with me posting it. Any comments I get about her I do show her them and tell her about it because it does her good because she suffers from Anixity at times so I feel like this sort of stuff helps to boost her self confidence :D but too answer your question I always let her know about comments an posts to do with her.

Last edited:
Very cool that you show her the comments! I think she is a pretty cool girl! :thumbsup:

I hope it is ok for her when you post a tickling story with her later on the forum! ;)

Very cool that you show her the comments! I think she is a pretty cool girl! [emoji106]

I hope it is ok for her when you post a tickling story with her later on the forum! ;)

She is cool I'm sure she be happy to hear you think that Haha and don't worry I'm sure it will be, no doubt your eger to hear the best way to break down her tough girl resistance lol XD

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back